inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does anyone CARE if Joey Lawrence is a good dancer?

Written By: Peter on 09/06/06 at 2:43 pm

The New Dancing with the Stars is here!

Now they've got Joey?Joe Lawrence in the competition...90's teen star...do we care?

He's done tv,film and singing, did we want to see him dance? Anyone??? ???

Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE if Joey Lawrence is a good dancer?

Written By: woops on 09/06/06 at 2:49 pm

Monique Coleman from "High School Musical" is on the show too...  :D

Joey Lawrence, don't think I've heard of him...  ::)

Oh, that "Whoa" guy from that show "Blossom"...

Written By: shaneiscrazy on 09/07/06 at 12:11 pm

christ people i wish yall would shove that high school musical sheesh but up the ass hole it came out of its so lame

Written By: Jessica on 09/07/06 at 12:18 pm

christ people i wish yall would shove that high school musical sheesh but up the ass hole it came out of its so lame

AMEN.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/07/06 at 10:25 pm

I don't care whether anybody called "Joey" is a good dancer!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/ride.gif

Written By: fusefan on 09/08/06 at 3:48 pm

The New Dancing with the Stars is here!

Now they've got Joey?Joe Lawrence in the competition...90's teen star...do we care?

Or Willa Ford.  ::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/08/06 at 3:56 pm

Joey Lawrence?  I thought he fell off the face of the earth after Blossom.

Written By: Wiffle on 09/09/06 at 1:08 am

WHOA!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/09/smileyshot2.gif

Written By: guest on 09/15/06 at 2:40 pm

How about that cue ball? Finally saw his new look..I guess he can join the former hairy/girlie Leif Garrett, Peter Frampton, Michael Bolton, and the 'fro guy from the tv show "ROOM222' who all now are baldies!

I prefer remembering them when they had a cool look than some 'prison' gangster look...and they've turned Joe into a KEN DOLL..it looks with all the muscle work like you can position his arms different ways like you would a doll with arm and torso joints.

(Maybe rather unnatural looking to me). How about you all? ???

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/15/06 at 3:12 pm

It's nice that he can get a break from his job cleaning toilets at Denny's.

Written By: guest on 09/15/06 at 3:30 pm

Usually former kid and established older(Howie Mandel)  stars do the 'bald' thing, because they get one of those rings around the top of their heads or their hairline recedes (Billy Crystal hasn't givenin yet).

You can see how on Joe his hair would be so far back, hard to believe he's in his 20's, so he does the whole shaved Mr. Clean look.

I'd like to make a bet when we see Joe's little kid brothers,(who also were known for their mop tops), get older, they'll be doing the look that needs a suction cup to hold their hat on!

Don't get me wrong. Bald guys who lose their hair naturally are ok, it's the ones who choose to cut it off then act like they wanted that look..Does anyone else think JL did it because he 'wanted' the look?

Written By: whistledog on 09/15/06 at 10:08 pm

Dancing with the Stars, or Dancing with the former Child Stars turned Teen Idol who had a brief singing career before slowly falling off the face of the map?

Written By: Wiffle on 09/16/06 at 1:10 am

Dancing with the Stars, or Dancing with the former Child Stars turned Teen Idol who had a brief singing career before slowly falling off the face of the map?

Yeah, all that, except for the brief singing career. What the heck are you talking about? Did I sleep in that day and miss it?  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 09/16/06 at 2:28 am

Yeah, all that, except for the brief singing career. What the heck are you talking about? Did I sleep in that day and miss it?  ;D

He had an international hit in 1993 called "Nothin' My Love Can't Fix" and a further two UK hits with "I Can't Help Myself" and "Stay Forever"

http://eil.com/newgallery/Joey-Lawrence-Nothin-My-Love-Ca-301726.jpg

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/16/06 at 2:34 am

He had an international hit in 1993 called "Nothin' My Love Can't Fix" and a further two UK hits with "I Can't Help Myself" and "Stay Forever"

http://eil.com/newgallery/Joey-Lawrence-Nothin-My-Love-Ca-301726.jpg

I remember these songs.  I don't know if I should be embarrassed about that or not.

Written By: Peter on 09/16/06 at 3:36 pm

Is he, like, trying to find himself? Like, first he was 'Joey', then, like, wants to be called 'Joe'.

Like, he goes from acting to singing. Then, like, singing to dancing, and like, being Fabio-esque with long flowing locks, to like,bald as Mr.Clean or like some tough prisoner type.

Like, we should take guesses what he'll do next. I KNOW,...GROW A BEARD LIKE ZZTOP!!

*STOP SAYING LIKE DUDE!!!!!!

(CAR CRASH!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o)

Check for new replies or respond here...