inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anna Nicole's Son Dies...

Written By: Jessica on 09/11/06 at 12:58 pm

I know many people probably dislike her, but I would not wish this tragedy on ANYONE.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060911/en_nm/smith_dc

Subject: Re: Anna Nicole's Son Dies...

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 09/11/06 at 1:06 pm

Oh wow, that is sad.  That's gotta be rough.  I didn't even know she had a son that was so old, at 20. 

Written By: Gis on 09/11/06 at 1:46 pm

Poor woman.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/11/06 at 2:19 pm

This is terrible news.  :(  From what I saw on the news wires, her son was visiting her for the birth of her new baby.

I am glad that at least he was close to his mother when this happened.  Anna Nicole must have REALLY mixed feelings right now, with one child born and another one passed so close.  :-\\

Anna Nicole... Good Karma to you this week... Keep your chin up...  :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/11/06 at 3:03 pm

All the money in the world cannot compensate for the loss of a child at any age.  They haven't released any details.  At the age of 20 it was most likely an accident.  If her son had a terminal illness, I never heard about it.  I've poked fun at Anna Nicole in the past, but the death an immediate family member warrants sympathy no matter whose family it is.
:\'(

A childhood friend of mine died in a swimming accident in the Bahamas about ten years ago.  Nothing to do with Anna Nicole, the thought just comes up in associate with the Bahamas and death.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/11/06 at 3:29 pm

I think Anna Nicole puts the B in Bimbo but this is truly tragic and yes, I feel bad for her.

Cat

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/11/06 at 3:31 pm

My condolences to her and her family.  Predeceasing your child is something you never get over. 

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 09/11/06 at 3:45 pm

I think thats the saddest thing to happen to someone.  :-\\ To rejoice a new birth and then have to attend a funeral. I'd go bonkers.

Written By: Tia on 09/11/06 at 3:56 pm

I think Anna Nicole puts the B in Bimbo but this is truly tragic and yes, I feel bad for her.

Cat
but... there are two b's in "bimbo"!

Written By: danootaandme on 09/11/06 at 4:20 pm

You can call me crazy, but I have a soft spot in my heart(head) for Anna Nicole.  The loss of a child is an incomprehisible tragedy, my heart goes out.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/11/06 at 6:57 pm

J-Lo contributed the second B.

And Paris Hilton contributed the I, M, and O.

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/11/06 at 8:06 pm

Two as in...
I had a rejoinder here, but it's too crude for this thread!
:-X

Written By: GREEN67 on 09/12/06 at 3:19 am

You can call me crazy, but I have a soft spot in my heart(head) for Anna Nicole.  The loss of a child is an incomprehisible tragedy, my heart goes out.
:\'( I can not imagine the loss of one of my children...even tho Anna has been a WEE bit over the edge she does deserve the sympathy for the loss of her son..i watched the show...and her son always seemed embarassed and tried to stay out of the camara...I have a son who is 20 and in the navy and I cant imagine life without him..Anna..I feel for you.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 09/12/06 at 3:33 am

:\'( Can't say I think much of ANS, but It's always sad when someone so young dies. Sad news.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/12/06 at 10:02 am

Two as in...
I had a rejoinder here, but it's too crude for this thread!
:-X

I was thinking the same thing.  ;)

Cat

Written By: WalkerP20 on 09/12/06 at 12:47 pm

Reports today claim it was a "Massive Heart Attack"  :o

At 20 years old??  It has to be drugs or some kind of foul play.  I can't imagine a normal 20 year old guy having a "Massive" Heart Attack out of the blue unless it involved Drugs or maybe if he were obese, but he wasn't

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/12/06 at 1:03 pm

My condolences to her and her family.  Predeceasing your child is something you never get over. 

Oh My goodness... I had no idea that Daniel passed away.. I always sorta felt bad for him being in the middle of the media circus... Anna must just be devastated :\'( :\'(.  That poor sweet boy.. What a gift that he was able to see his baby sister.. I wish the family all the best and may Daniel rest in peace.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/12/06 at 1:37 pm

At 20 years old??  It has to be drugs or some kind of foul play.  I can't imagine a normal 20 year old guy having a "Massive" Heart Attack out of the blue unless it involved Drugs or maybe if he were obese, but he wasn't

It's not that uncommon.  Maybe he had a cogenital heart defect or Short Q-T syndrome.

Written By: Jessica on 09/12/06 at 2:04 pm

My cousin was supposedly in good health...until he died from a stroke at the age of 19. So yeah, stuff like this can happen minus drugs or obesity. It's very rare, but it does happen. Death doesn't discriminate, you know.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/12/06 at 2:56 pm

Death doesn't discriminate, you know.

Well said.

"Do not ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee..."

"Stay awake, for you know neither the day nor the hour..."

Check for new replies or respond here...