inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Brandy and Mr Whiskers

Written By: pokemonkid888 on 09/27/06 at 3:38 pm

anyone like that show its my fav

Subject: Re: Brandy and Mr Whiskers

Written By: nupur on 09/27/06 at 4:14 pm

no offense, but i hate it

Written By: nupur on 09/27/06 at 4:16 pm

also, i noticed you start a lot of random threads :-\\ not that many people reply

Written By: Brian06 on 09/27/06 at 4:32 pm

never heard of it.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/27/06 at 7:25 pm

Had to look it up on the Web.  Sounded British to me.  I recognized the pictures immediately.  No thanks!

Written By: whistledog on 09/28/06 at 2:42 am

anyone like that show its my fav

never heard of it

Written By: Gis on 09/28/06 at 2:45 am

Had to look it up on the Web.  Sounded British to me.  I recognized the pictures immediately.  No thanks!
Hmm, I'm British and I've never heard of it either..........

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/28/06 at 3:51 am

Perhaps you should expound more on the show, as in where it's from, what channel it airs on in your area, who's in it.....you know, the basic stuff.

Written By: pheely on 09/28/06 at 6:08 am

its a ren & stimpy rip off from disney channel

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 09/28/06 at 1:35 pm

Never heard of it.

Written By: Barefoot_Blues on 10/11/06 at 12:43 pm

Its a cartoon played on the Toon Disney. Its a Rabbit & a dog, it doesn't seem British to me at all. The rabbit is a little gross looking.

How do I know this? I 'm watching it now.  ;D so apologizes go out to the young person who started this thread. I think people jumped at this without trying to actually see what you were talking about it. It does seem a little bit on the Ren & Stimpy side.

Written By: annonymouse on 10/11/06 at 6:29 pm

and how old are you? pretty dang young (or atleast i'd hope) if you're watching that. i can't stand it. let me tell you, this is the fall of disney.

Written By: Southern Image on 10/12/06 at 4:23 pm

and how old are you? pretty dang young (or atleast i'd hope) if you're watching that. i can't stand it. let me tell you, this is the fall of disney.

Why does someone have to be young to watch it? I'm 40 and I watch cartoons on the disney station. :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/13/06 at 7:20 pm

There's no age limit on cartoons.  I watch the Fairly Oddparents and Looney Tunes and I'm 24.  Cartoons are for everyone.....not just kids.

Written By: annonymouse on 10/13/06 at 7:40 pm

[quote author=

Written By: woops on 10/13/06 at 10:06 pm

Looney Tunes weren't originally intended for kids, they were aimed towards adults in theatres, which they originally aired before movies like "Casablanca" & "Gone With The Wind". Though they also appeal to children.

Check for new replies or respond here...