inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anna Nicole Smith new lawyer an idiot

Written By: guest on 10/20/06 at 4:00 pm

Don't like pointing the finger and calling names but here it is appropriate..As we know 2 men are claiming to be her newborns' father..a test will prove 99.9 positive but Anna has a new lawyer who says the photographer(?) claiming to be her father is just causing trouble at this time...why should they
accomadate him? something idiotic that means she WON'T give the newborn a paternity test!

Please!

What lawyer wouldn't want to end the confusion or clear it up..Apparently this one.

I hope I never have him to choose from when/if I need a lawyer like Wayne Munroe!

Subject: Re: Anna Nicole Smith new lawyer an idiot

Written By: Mushroom on 10/20/06 at 4:26 pm

My question is this:

Who would even want to claim that he is the father of her baby?

The last thing I would want to ever claim is that I had sex with her.  I would be more likely to claim I had sex with Rosie O'Donnel then Anna Nichole.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/20/06 at 5:08 pm

My question is this:

Sounds like a case for the Maury Paury show!

The last thing I would want to ever claim is that I had sex with her.  I would be more likely to claim I had sex with Rosie O'Donnel then Anna Nichole.

Eh no way Jose!  I'd pick Anna Nicole over Rosie any day!  And the body's got nothing to do with it.  It's the persnality  I can't stand Rosie for a minute, not even on TV, let alone in bed!
:P

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 10/21/06 at 1:05 pm

My question is this:

Well, her case with the Marshall family is yet undecided.  IF she wins, then any offspring of hers would likely reap the benefits, AND, as the father of the offspring, you might be able to win custody or get paid off to NOT fight for it ;)

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/21/06 at 4:48 pm

That lawyer has at least two things going for him.

1.  His name is Howard Stern.  That's gotta be a converstaion starter.

2.  He parties with Anna Nicole.

8)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/21/06 at 8:35 pm

That lawyer has at least two things going for him.

1.  His name is Howard Stern.  That's gotta be a converstaion starter.

2.  He parties with Anna Nicole.

8)

Oh to spend your life saying "No! I'm not that Howard Stern!"
It's like being named "Ron Jeremy" or something!
::)

Written By: spaceace on 10/22/06 at 1:16 pm

If she does get the millions of dollars she claims her deceased husband left her.  Anyone who marries Anna Nicole or produces an offspring with her may have a chance at claiming some of that loot.  (Stern is no dummy, greedy, but not a dummy.) ::)

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 10/22/06 at 1:32 pm

again this is a maury show wating to happen I like to see anna,howard K.stren and that moron larry birkheaad on the show That a maury show that i want to see hell bring in marisol,shaka and that crazy women shawn for this

Written By: spaceace on 10/22/06 at 1:39 pm

Then after Maury does it move on to the Jerry Springer show. It's got potential ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...