inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Britney Spears comes clean on all lies

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 10/26/06 at 4:00 pm

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/UnNews:Britney_Spears:_Everything's_a_lie

After much speculation, Britney Spears has confirmed the rumors that her baby is not named Sutton Pearce, but rather Jayden James. She also decided to come clean on everything else in her life, including her own name, age, and gender.

"I'm a man named Harold Schmutz," said Spears in a press conference. "I'm 80 years old." Click on the link for more information. This is such a shock to people everywhere.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/f/f3/Britney_press_conference_copy.jpg

Subject: Re: Britney Spears comes clean on all lies

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/26/06 at 4:01 pm

Ummm.

Written By: Mushroom on 10/26/06 at 4:40 pm

Sorry, I have no interest in fake news.

Written By: DJ Midas on 10/26/06 at 10:32 pm

She said she can sing too :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/26/06 at 10:33 pm

Sorry, I have no interest in fake news.

And yet you still posted in the thread. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/27/06 at 12:19 am

Now, you know how much Mushroom loves to keep up with the lowdown on Britney, so he was disappointed when it turned out to be a joke!
;)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/27/06 at 6:26 am

Now, you know how much Mushroom loves to keep up with the lowdown on Britney, so he was disappointed when it turned out to be a joke!
;)

I'm sure he's crying himself to sleep over it.

Written By: Mushroom on 10/27/06 at 9:22 am

Because the same user posted something similar a few weeks ago, which fooled some people in here.  I posted as a form of "disclosure", that hopefully some of the more gullible would not fall for it again.

I simply see no point to it myself.  That site is full of ugly "news", most of it insulting, obnoxious, or negative.  I have much better things to do with my life then to go around bashing people, and making up stories about them.  No matter what I think of them.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/28/06 at 8:56 pm

It's satire...but how do you satirize a farce?

Today's celeb gossip and current events are starting to make Jon Stewart obsolete!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/28/08 at 9:43 am

'Oh my God that Britney’s Shameless..'

Written By: Step-chan on 07/28/08 at 2:20 pm

Is that her in costume? :D

Written By: VegettoVa90 on 07/28/08 at 3:03 pm

Her entire family is a sheesh stain on this country. She's a skank who deserves all the bad publicity she gets and somehow her sister gets knocked up and she's a hero. They're both awful role models and don't deserve any fame or money (but at least they're both infinitely better than K-Fed).

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/28/08 at 3:08 pm

Her entire family is a sheesh stain on this country. She's a skank who deserves all the bad publicity she gets and somehow her sister gets knocked up and she's a hero. They're both awful role models and don't deserve any fame or money (but at least they're both infinitely better than K-Fed).

She was marketed as a skank from the impressionable age of 16.  It is no surprise she became one.  It is also no surprise she became a very troubled and confused young woman. 

I agree she and her sister are not "good role models," but since when do kids buy records (showing my age--download music) because the artists are good role models? 

I thought Boy George was at his coolest when he was being a wastoid.  Thank god I never stuck a needle in my arm!
::)

Written By: Foo Bar on 07/28/08 at 8:58 pm

She was marketed as a skank from the impressionable age of 16.  It is no surprise she became one.  It is also no surprise she became a very troubled and confused young woman. 

For Harvest.
  - Britney's New Look, South Park, Season 12, Episode 2 (March 2008)

Written By: whistledog on 07/28/08 at 9:41 pm

That face in the photo that Chris posted, is that not the dude that dances to Vengaboys' 'We Like to Party' in those Six Flags ads?

Check for new replies or respond here...