inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Best Comeback Artists?

Written By: whistledog on 10/31/06 at 1:00 pm

With the recent reformation of popular 90s groups Take That and All Saints, what are some of your favourite comeback songs/albums by artists of any era/decade?

Subject: Re: Best Comeback Artists?

Written By: whistledog on 10/31/06 at 1:47 pm

Some I really enjoy(ed) ...

"Rock Steady", a 2006 comeback single by the British/Canadian quartet All Saints, which IMO is their best song to date.  I have not heard the forthcoming album "Studio 1" yet, as it is forthcoming, but I cannot wait to get it

"Mind on the Moon", a 2000 album by Snow.  It was a change in style from his "Informer" days, but it brought him back home with three hits: "Everybody Wants to Be Like You", "The Plumb Song" and "Joke Thing"

"The Buffalo Skinners", the 7th album by scottish rock band Big Country released in 1993.  Having constant success in the United Kingdom, this album isn't seen as a comeback, but in Canada, the single "Ships", brought them their first hit since "King of Emotion" in 1988.  I got this album for Christmas back in 1995, and I still love it

Written By: woops on 10/31/06 at 6:25 pm

Deborah Gibson, though she may not be in the mainstream I enjoy her music from 1995's "Think With Your Heart", 2001's "MYOB", to the recent Jordan Knight duet...though it's on the A/C chart and currently on over 140 radio stations across the US.

Written By: Dan Jenkins on 10/31/06 at 11:56 pm

Deborah Gibson, though she may not be in the mainstream I enjoy her music from 1995's "Think With Your Heart", 2001's "MYOB", to the recent Jordan Knight duet...though it's on the A/C chart and currently on over 140 radio stations across the US.

Debbie who?  ???

Check for new replies or respond here...