inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Britney Spears divorces K-Fed

Written By: WalkerP20 on 11/07/06 at 3:35 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15609347/

Subject: Re: Britney Spears divorces K-Fed

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/07/06 at 3:47 pm

and this is surprising? ??? ::)

Written By: spaceace on 11/07/06 at 3:55 pm

Wait, didn't she say she was going to divorce the moron a long time ago?  What took her so long?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/07/06 at 3:56 pm

Wait, didn't she say she was going to divorce the moron a long time ago?  What took her so long?

I don't know why she ever married the jerk. What does he have now....4 or 5 kids? ::)

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/07/06 at 4:00 pm

Take it easy, girls.  I know you all are going to try to kill each other to get him now that he's free ;)

I don't know why she married him in the first place.  Second, if memory serves, she was not smart enough to get a prenup so she can say "Bye, Bye, Bye" to 1/2 her assets.....oops, wrong guy ;)

Written By: spaceace on 11/07/06 at 4:05 pm

My response to the first part is this  :P.  K-Fed is fugly.  Response to second part, it's Britney-we take for granted that she's brainless. :)

Written By: Jessica on 11/07/06 at 4:12 pm

She has a prenup. That mooching son of a bitch isn't getting anything.

I don't have any great love for Britney, but K-Fed is a douche. Ah well, at least she got two beautiful kids out of it.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/07/06 at 4:39 pm

Wow, what a surprise!  The marriage lasted that long!  I thought they got divorced already!  I thought they got divorced already, or am I thinking of....?  Who am I thinking of? The marital ins and outs of trashy celebs are hard to follow even if you pay attention!

Written By: Brian06 on 11/07/06 at 4:39 pm

It's about time.

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 11/07/06 at 4:43 pm

She has an ironclad pre-nup , and its about time!! I guess she felt like a dope on that interview and just waited till she had the baby, to finally dump his azz.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/07/06 at 5:19 pm

Thank God.  Now get those two kids and get away from that deadbeat loser and go back to making music my sister will buy.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 11/07/06 at 5:34 pm

No surprises there... I can't believe they stayed together this long!

Written By: WalkerP20 on 11/07/06 at 5:35 pm

Here's an embarrassing bit of juicy news.  Apparently the reason Britney wanted a divorce was because she was watching tapes of Kevin Federline's appearances on WWE programming (World Wrestling Entertainment) and she was laughing at it, and it apparently pissed off Kevin and he got into a fit of rage (Who knows what he did) but apparently it was the breaking point for Britney (I guess he must throw fits alot) and she decided she wanted a divorce

Written By: Jessica on 11/07/06 at 6:40 pm

Here's an embarrassing bit of juicy news.  Apparently the reason Britney wanted a divorce was because she was watching tapes of Kevin Federline's appearances on WWE programming (World Wrestling Entertainment) and she was laughing at it, and it apparently pissed off Kevin and he got into a fit of rage (Who knows what he did) but apparently it was the breaking point for Britney (I guess he must throw fits alot) and she decided she wanted a divorce

I can see that. She's already got two little ones to deal with, why add a third to the mix? :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/07/06 at 6:59 pm

Well at last she shows that she DOES have some brains.

She shoulda kicked that douche bag to the curb a long time ago.  ;)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/07/06 at 7:03 pm

Seriously. I hope no one imagined a happy ending with this.

Written By: whistledog on 11/07/06 at 7:44 pm

Why she even married him to begin with is the biggest mystery of all.  The guy is a loser, a mocher, a terrible rapper, and with that scruffy beard he has, he looks like a wino. 

Give him a bottle of Jack Daniels, and toss him in a dumpster

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/07/06 at 7:47 pm

Why she even married him to begin with is the biggest mystery of all.  The guy is a loser, a mocher, a terrible rapper, and with that scruffy beard he has, he looks like a wino. 

hahahahah! :D ;D

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4TyNlFFn90AnKijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=11vgalfk8/EXP=1163036786/**http%3a//www.oddjokes.com/images/Dumpster.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 11/07/06 at 9:39 pm

hahahahah! :D ;D

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4TyNlFFn90AnKijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=11vgalfk8/EXP=1163036786/**http%3a//www.oddjokes.com/images/Dumpster.jpg

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/07/06 at 10:39 pm

I dunno, women like Britney seem to be attracted to that kind of guy.  You see the same thing in every dive bar, just less money involved, that's all.
:P

Written By: Tam on 11/08/06 at 1:03 am

I dunno, women like Britney seem to be attracted to that kind of guy.  You see the same thing in every dive bar, just less money involved, that's all.
:P

The problem isn't just the woman's fault.
Men similar to K-Fed appear to be one way inthe beginning, and end up showing their true colors once it is too late. That's not to say she shouldn't have dumped his azz a long time ago, but at one time he was probably a sweet, endearing, gentle loving man who was just acting in order to get further in his so-called career. At least his acting with her was better than what he has done on tv and wrestling!

Written By: Jessica on 11/08/06 at 8:42 am

Some highlights of her prenup:

K-Fed won

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/08/06 at 10:08 am

teehee.....I saw a news article that called him "Fed-Ex"......not too flattering to the delivery company, though ;D

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 11/08/06 at 12:59 pm

somewhere in califorina or the u.s. that shar jackson is laughing at that doucebag k-fed

Written By: WalkerP20 on 11/08/06 at 2:39 pm

The problem isn't just the woman's fault.
Men similar to K-Fed appear to be one way inthe beginning, and end up showing their true colors once it is too late. That's not to say she shouldn't have dumped his azz a long time ago, but at one time he was probably a sweet, endearing, gentle loving man who was just acting in order to get further in his so-called career. At least his acting with her was better than what he has done on tv and wrestling!

Clearly you don't know much about Men

Written By: batfan2005 on 11/08/06 at 3:41 pm

It's funny how she's divorcing him right after his album came out. He's really going to be struggling now that his CD is not selling and his shows are being cancelled left and right. Btw, have any of you bought his CD? I haven't.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/08/06 at 3:42 pm

Wow....rude much?

Written By: Jessica on 11/08/06 at 5:05 pm

::)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/08/06 at 5:25 pm

Neither do you

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/08/06 at 5:33 pm

I'm surprised it even took this long, but good for her.

Say what you will about her music or some of the mistakes she's made, but in all honesty, she does seem like a nice person (i.e. back in 1999, I watched the documentary of her life up till that time on Time Out With Britney Spears as well as other interviews and TV shows).

I don't know too much about Kevin, so this is coming a bit secondhand, but the dude seems like a loser.

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 11/08/06 at 6:26 pm

LOL!  ;D

I agree.  And look at this dude's name, what kind of name is K-Fed anyway?  I know what it's short for (Kevin Ferderline), but it doesn't even sound cool like other word plays such as Jay-Z, J-Lo, P Diddy, etc, etc,... 

K-Fed, what the hell, sounds like a dog food company.  Hey don't forget to pick up some K-Fed while you're at the store.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/08/06 at 6:52 pm

LOL!  ;D

I agree.  And look at this dude's name, what kind of name is K-Fed anyway?  I know what it's short for (Kevin Ferderline), but it doesn't even sound cool like other word plays such as Jay-Z, J-Lo, P Diddy, etc, etc,... 

K-Fed, what the hell, sounds like a dog food company.  Hey don't forget to pick up some K-Fed while you're at the store.
I always thought it sounded like generic cold medicine, like Sudafed ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/08/06 at 7:05 pm

Good one. ;D

Here's an embarrassing bit of juicy news.  Apparently the reason Britney wanted a divorce was because she was watching tapes of Kevin Federline's appearances on WWE programming (World Wrestling Entertainment) and she was laughing at it, and it apparently pissed off Kevin and he got into a fit of rage (Who knows what he did) but apparently it was the breaking point for Britney (I guess he must throw fits alot) and she decided she wanted a divorce

If in fact that actually happened, it wouldn't surprise me. ::)

About a week ago when I was flipping through the channels, I caught part of an interview with him on The View. That was actually the first time I'd seen him "live" (everything else I know of him is either what I've read or heard secondhand). When he was talking about their relationship, at first I thought maybe he's not so bad, even if he is a dork and a bad rapper. But, he went on to say something I thought was stupid. The host asked about something that apparently "drives him crazy". Apparently Britney likes to get up early in the morning and wants to have long conversations with him - something like that. He was kinda jokey and good natured about it, but basically agreed it gets on his nerves.

Still I thought dude WTF's the big deal with that? I know I'd be honored if any girlfriend I ever had wanted to have long talks with me, 4 AM or otherwise. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if he was easily angered. Just seems to fit his personality. His good natured side in interviews could largely be him putting on a show (although I admit that's kinda true for everyone. No one is exactly the same relaxing at home as they are on national television where anyone can see them and judge what they're saying).

Written By: Tam on 11/08/06 at 9:53 pm

Excuse me?

Modified to add: I said Men similar to K-Fed, I did not say ALL men.

Written By: Brian06 on 11/08/06 at 10:57 pm

Clearly you're a smartass.  ::)

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/08/06 at 11:26 pm

Excuse me?

Modified to add: I said Men similar to K-Fed, I did not say ALL men.

Yeah, I think WKMan just didn't care to read it clear enough. ::) But yeah, I agree he probably put on a "good guy act" especially at first.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/09/06 at 12:37 am

LOL!  ;D

F-ked?

Or as Professor Olbermann called him, "Fed-Ex."
:D

Written By: kellygoo72 on 11/09/06 at 12:54 am

In my opinon, she is as bad as he is.... Poor Kids... I mean in the end, u get what u give.... YUCK :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/09/06 at 1:00 am

In my opinon, she is as bad as he is.... Poor Kids... I mean in the end, u get what u give.... YUCK :P

Britney can adopt me any time.  I could learn to live with Mom's money!
;)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/09/06 at 1:59 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now K-Fed wants legal AND physical custody of the children along with spousal support.  What a tool.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/09/06 at 9:08 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now K-Fed wants legal AND physical custody of the children along with spousal support.  What a tool.
Yeah, like THAT will ever happen ;D  Why these 2 and not the other 2?  And he says he wasn't "in it for the $$" ::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/09/06 at 9:12 am

Yeah, like THAT will ever happen ;D  Why these 2 and not the other 2?  And he says he wasn't "in it for the $$" ::)

He can't get money out of Shar Jackson.  Hence his disinterest in their children.  I wouldn't give Federslime custody of a bag of potato chips, none the less an actual freakin' child.  The loser can barely care for himself properly.  He always looks dirty and unwashed. 

Written By: Jessica on 11/09/06 at 10:57 am

He can't get money out of Shar Jackson.  Hence his disinterest in their children.  I wouldn't give Federslime custody of a bag of potato chips, none the less an actual freakin' child.  The loser can barely care for himself properly.  He always looks dirty and unwashed. 

Applause for that "bag of potato chips" liine. ;D

I saw pics of his "concert" last night. A lot of people were holding up "Fed-Ex" signs and someone had a sign that said, "K-Fed is a pussy". :o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/09/06 at 11:00 am

I saw pics of his "concert" last night. A lot of people were holding up "Fed-Ex" signs and someone had a sign that said, "K-Fed is a pussy". :o

Applause right back.  :)

K-Fed is an artist the same way Michael Jackson is a father.  I bet that "concert" was memorable. 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/09/06 at 11:36 am

Now I'm craving potato chips...

I don't care anything about Britney or Kevin other than to say I don't think either of them should be granted custody of the kids.  Maybe Madonna will adopt them.

Written By: whistledog on 11/13/06 at 12:28 am

Maybe Madonna will adopt them.

She should.  K-Fed could use the money ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/13/06 at 12:43 am

someone had a sign that said, "K-Fed is a pussy". :o

Always encouraging to see these philosopher-princes walking amongst us!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/13/06 at 3:10 am

When the man speaks the truth, he speaks the truth.

Written By: Jessica on 11/13/06 at 9:42 am

Yeah, I would have gone traditional and thrown rotten tomatoes.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/13/06 at 10:34 am

Yeah, I would have gone traditional and thrown rotten tomatoes.
I wouldn't have even gone ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/13/06 at 9:43 pm

Congradulations Britney, for kicking him to the curb!

Written By: Stompgal on 11/14/06 at 3:37 am

I was shocked to hear that Britney and Kevin divorced so early. They only had Jayden James in September.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/14/06 at 6:46 am

I guess he's threatening to release a sex tape they made to the internet if she doesn't "meet his demands"......when will they ever learn? 

FAMOUS PEOPLE!!!  WAKE UP!!!  DON'T MAKE SEX TAPES OF YOU AND YOUR *CURRENT* PARTNER BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE IT TO THE INTERNET!!! ;D

Written By: Gis on 11/14/06 at 7:44 am

I read that it was a four hour long tape.  :o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/14/06 at 9:24 am

K-Fed can f*ck for 4 hours?  Impossible.  He looks like a three-pump-chump to me.

Written By: Gis on 11/14/06 at 10:23 am

K-Fed can f*ck for 4 hours?  Impossible.  He looks like a three-pump-chump to me.
well the thing I read said the tape was of her.................no I don't want to think about that either.  :P

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/16/06 at 10:38 am

This is the lovely note he left on his shower door after his "performance" at the HoB in Chicago:

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/8885/kfed6gn3.jpg

"Hello waiter?  Bitter, table for 1."

Written By: Jessica on 11/16/06 at 11:30 am

This is the lovely note he left on his shower door after his "performance" at the HoB in Chicago:

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/8885/kfed6gn3.jpg

"Hello waiter?  Bitter, table for 1."

You must read Perez Hilton. That's where I saw it. :D

Did you catch some of the rhymes that people made up about Fed-Ex? Brilliant! Here are some of my favorites:

I don't really want the kids honey
all i'm after is really the money
if that isn't really the issue
I would have custody of my first two
==================
  Today Britney's free and
KFed sold no CD's
F*ck your alimony & child support
She'll see your @ss in court
==================
my desperate attempt of 15mins is up
trying to cash in but its never enough
i bring the new meaning to trailer trash
now which one of you b!tches can i harass?
==================
"my wife dumped my @ss
my concerts done been cancelled
oh man I'm so f*cked"
==================
(this one killed me)
Of my 4 kids
- I only ask for 2
It's what any loving,
caring father would do
==================
Oh KFed MY KFed
You talentless hick
You're broke and you're desperate
and still such a pr!ck.
The good life is over
Your life will be hell
Go take a bath
You look like you smell.
Oh KFed My Kfed
Your rap is no good
you'll be moving out of the mansion
to a trailer in the hood.
==================
(this also made me chuckle because it's so....off)
Seasons change. The ass
brays for fifteen minutes. Then:
the silence of snow.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/16/06 at 11:31 am

That's beautiful.  Give that man a Grammy.

And I read DListed.  That's where I saw it, although I'm not surprised it's on other sites too.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 02/05/07 at 10:23 pm

I still stick with my original post:  they are both super ICK to me.  I will be so happy when the rest of the world gets sick of them!

Written By: jackas on 02/05/07 at 10:52 pm

I think they belong together.  They're both low class white trash, which is probably what attacted them to one another in the first place.

I don't understand any of this "good for Britney" talk.  Like she deserves any better. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/05/07 at 10:54 pm

I think they belong together.  They're both low class white trash, which is probably what attacted them to one another in the first place.

I don't understand any of this "good for Britney" talk.  Like she deserves any better. 

I second that. ;)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/05/07 at 10:59 pm

She's a mother.  She deserves better than him, if only for the sake of her two sons.  No matter how she acts in her private life, she doesn't deserve that. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/05/07 at 11:00 pm

She's a mother.  She deserves better than him, if only for the sake of her two sons.  No matter how she acts in her private life, she doesn't deserve that. 

But, I wonder who is really raising those two kids. I mean, you constantly see her out doing her "thing".....where are the children? With a nanny? With Brit's mom?  Both of them need to grow up...when you have kids.....it's time to put the kids first.

Written By: jackas on 02/05/07 at 11:03 pm

She's just as bad as he is.  Almost any girl can have a child...that doesn't mean they should automatically deserve respect or fairness.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/05/07 at 11:03 pm

But, I wonder who is really raising those two kids. I mean, you constantly see her out doing her "thing".....where are the children? With a nanny? With Brit's mom?  Both of them need to grow up...when you have kids.....it's time to put the kids first.

I have seen quite a few pictures of her with her two children out in public.  I saw some where she was at the park with Sean, another where she took them to Target I think it was....I don't think she's NEVER with them, she must have some help.  I heard a rumor that after she left Federdork, her mom moved in with her in LA to help her take care of the boys.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/05/07 at 11:04 pm

I have seen quite a few pictures of her with her two children out in public.  I saw some where she was at the park with Sean, another where she took them to Target I think it was....I don't think she's NEVER with them, she must have some help.  I heard a rumor that after she left Federdork, her mom moved in with her in LA to help her take care of the boys.

Well I hope that is true (about her mom moving in)...those kids need some stability in their lives.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/05/07 at 11:05 pm

She's just as bad as he is.  Almost any girl can have a child...that doesn't mean they should automatically deserve respect or fairness.

I disagree.  I don't like Britney's stunts in public, but that doesn't mean she deserves to be married to a deadbeat who shirks responsibility and spends her money like it's going out of style. 

I guess my heart goes out to her.  If I shouldn't feel that way, well I do.

Written By: jackas on 02/05/07 at 11:11 pm

I disagree.  I don't like Britney's stunts in public, but that doesn't mean she deserves to be married to a deadbeat who shirks responsibility and spends her money like it's going out of style. 

I guess my heart goes out to her.  If I shouldn't feel that way, well I do.

I get your point about spending her money, but as for who is more responsible with the kids...I'm sure it isn't either one of them.  I really feel bad for the kids.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/05/07 at 11:15 pm

I get your point about spending her money, but as for who is more responsible with the kids...I'm sure it isn't either one of them.  I really feel bad for the kids.

I never said either of them would win Parent of the Year.  I just think they're better off with her because a) she has the financial ability to care for them, b) she has family to help and c) she doesn't have 2 kids with someone else that she's not taking care of. 

It's the lesser of two evils in this case.

Written By: whistledog on 02/05/07 at 11:37 pm

Britney is too busy flashing her scars all over town to take care of her kids

Written By: jackas on 02/05/07 at 11:38 pm

Britney is too busy flashing her scars all over town to take care of her kids

Those pics were wrong.  lol

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/06/07 at 12:06 am

Those pics were wrong.  lol

yes.....quite frightening.

Written By: whistledog on 02/06/07 at 12:13 am

I can just see her kids when they are older ...

So your Mom is Britney Spears, the successful and talented pop star?

"No, my mom is Britney Spears, the white trash ex-pop star whose memorable achievement was showing the world where I came from"

Written By: kellygoo72 on 02/06/07 at 1:54 am

LOL  love ur last comment.. couldn't say it better myself! ;D

Written By: philbo on 02/09/07 at 6:06 am

Personally, I don't really give a **** about Britney's marital status, but couldn't resist the thought that does this mean K-Fed's F-Ked?

(what kind of a name is K-Fed, anyway?)

Check for new replies or respond here...