inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: This is beyond belief!! (And is an outrage)

Written By: zotsfreak on 11/10/06 at 1:30 pm

The US Postal Service has issued a stamp celebrating Muslim holidays!! In America!!
Did they forget 9/11?  The USS Cole? The barrack attacks in Saudi Arabia and Lebanon? The 1993 attack on the World Trade Center? ect, etc, etc?

http://www.usps.com/news/2001/philatelic/sr01_054.htm

Subject: Re: This is beyond belief!! (And is an outrage)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/10/06 at 1:38 pm

There are many U.S. citizens who are Muslim. Just like there are many U.S. citizens who are Christian, Jewish, etc. etc. Just because one group of Muslims are terrorists does not mean that all are. By the same token, should we not have Christian holidays on stamps because of Christian groups like Jonestown, the Branch Davidians, etc?

Personally, I am glad that the P.O. are including Muslim holidays. I would also like them to include Wiccan halidays, too.

Cat

Written By: Abix on 11/10/06 at 1:46 pm

Why is this an outrage? Every December you see stamps with the Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus, and you see Hanukkah stamps also. If a person is Muslim it doesn't automatically label them a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer. While yes, the fanatical extremists have caused lots of damage.. let's look at how many other acts of violence there have been and determine what 'faith' they were.  Let us not forget the Christian Crusades, the Holocaust, the Extremist witch hunts  that killed far many more people than any of the tragedies you mentioned.. and they were all committed in the name of God.  Your rage is rather misguided and actually if I might be so frank, doesn't say a lot about your knowledge on the attacks that you've mentioned.  Bring on the postage stamps!!

Written By: Brian06 on 11/10/06 at 1:47 pm

Who cares, and this is from way back in August 2001! You're really on top of your news lol.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/10/06 at 1:50 pm

The US Postal Service has issued a stamp celebrating Muslim holidays!! In America!!
Did they forget 9/11?  The USS Cole? The barrack attacks in Saudi Arabia and Lebanon? The 1993 attack on the World Trade Center? ect, etc, etc?

http://www.usps.com/news/2001/philatelic/sr01_054.htm

You sound like a bigot.  Be quiet.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/10/06 at 2:18 pm

I concur.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/10/06 at 3:54 pm

uninformed does not equal bigot. 

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/10/06 at 3:56 pm

I took what he said to be bigoted.  Almost that because of what the actions of a group of Muslims did, it makes the whole group bad and therefore we have no business honoring their holidays on a postage stamp.  I don't disagree with "uninformed" but I believe you can be both at the same time.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/10/06 at 5:12 pm

Chucky, this is bigotry. Don't disguise it as misinformation please.

Written By: spaceace on 11/10/06 at 5:27 pm

I agree that was bigoted.  :P

Written By: Abix on 11/10/06 at 5:40 pm

I agree that was bigoted.  :P

I took what he said to be bigoted.  Almost that because of what the actions of a group of Muslims did, it makes the whole group bad and therefore we have no business honoring their holidays on a postage stamp.  I don't disagree with "uninformed" but I believe you can be both at the same time.

Chucky, this is bigotry. Don't disguise it as misinformation please.

I agree with the majority.. This is bigotry..and bigotry = ignorance.  Ignorance doesn't = bigotry as Chucky said, but Bigotry ALWAYS = Ignorance.

Written By: La Roche on 11/10/06 at 5:52 pm

First of all.

Bigotry does not equal ignorance. Some people learn.. and still have exactly the same opinions.

Second.

I agree. I don't want to see Muslim holidays on stamps. I don't want to see Jewish holidays on stamps, I don't want to see Christian holidays on stamps. The post office is a government agency and I want religion as far away from the government as possible.

Written By: spaceace on 11/10/06 at 5:58 pm

Division of Church and State.  I thought I was the only one who believes in that concept.  tolerance has been known to come out of bigotry. :)

Written By: Abix on 11/10/06 at 6:06 pm

First of all.

Bigotry does not equal ignorance. Some people learn.. and still have exactly the same opinions.

Second.

I agree. I don't want to see Muslim holidays on stamps. I don't want to see Jewish holidays on stamps, I don't want to see Christian holidays on stamps. The post office is a government agency and I want religion as far away from the government as possible.

If they 'learn' and still hold the same opinions, then they haven't learned. If tolerance overcomes one's formerly bigoted thoughts, then the lesson has been effective.

And the "almighty worship" of the greenback is going to keep the post office from ever changing their policy on selling Jesus and Mary in December. They probably sell more stamps in November and December than any other months of the year. So if they can sell Jesus in December, then let them sell Ramadan stamps whenever Ramadan is.. and any other stamps they want to sell. If there is a customer who's buying them, why not?

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/10/06 at 6:16 pm

First of all.

Second.

Good point, Davey!!!  ;)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/10/06 at 6:49 pm

First of all.

If someone learns, and refuses to change their opinions, that's even worse.  They are an even bigger bigot.  And some other words that Chucky won't let me use.

Of course Muslims should have stamps.  One of the most famous terror organizations in the world is the Mafia, and most of them are Catholic.  You never hear anyone yelling about that. 

Written By: Abix on 11/10/06 at 6:58 pm

If someone learns, and refuses to change their opinions, that's even worse.  They are an even bigger bigot.  And some other words that Chucky won't let me use.

Of course Muslims should have stamps.  One of the most famous terror organizations in the world is the Mafia, and most of them are Catholic.  You never hear anyone yelling about that. 

THANK YOU ! that was my point in my first post. If you take all these other acts of violence anywhere in the world and judge the acts solely based on  what religion they are... then You're gonna have a whole lotta 'christians'.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/10/06 at 7:04 pm

THANK YOU ! that was my point in my first post. If you take all these other acts of violence anywhere in the world and judge the acts solely based on  what religion they are... then You're gonna have a whole lotta 'christians'.

I know - it just kills me that people don't get it.  I guess ignorance really is bliss.  ::)

Written By: Abix on 11/10/06 at 7:10 pm

I know - it just kills me that people don't get it.  I guess ignorance really is bliss.   ::)

I always say.. "Do you want to stay in that ignorant little box or do you want to come out and learn?" " Wake Up!"

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/10/06 at 7:17 pm

First of all.

Second.

Aaaaaaaamen.

Written By: Jessica on 11/10/06 at 9:10 pm

Who cares? If the government is going to shove religion on us, it might as well be all of them.

And this article is from 2001, why even bring it up now?

Written By: Abix on 11/10/06 at 9:17 pm

I wanted to mention I love that avatar of yours. That baby is so dang cute! ^
:)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/10/06 at 9:19 pm

That's half the recipe, just add:

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/pundits/rush-limbaugh/limbaugh.jpg

Don't try to think.  It will only confuse you.
Just listen to me, my friends, because I am right!

Written By: Jessica on 11/10/06 at 9:21 pm

I wanted to mention I love that avatar of yours. That baby is so dang cute! ^
:)

He'd thank you, but Rice_Cube is putting him down for bed. :D

That's half the recipe, just add:

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/pundits/rush-limbaugh/limbaugh.jpg

Don't try to think.  It will only confuse you.
Just listen to me, my friends, because I am right!

Godammit, Max, I'm trying to get drunk WITHOUT throwing up. Refrain from posting fugly pictures. :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/10/06 at 9:33 pm

He'd thank you, but Rice_Cube is putting him down for bed. :D

Godammit, Max, I'm trying to get drunk WITHOUT throwing up. Refrain from posting fugly pictures. :D

Just don't mix it with OxyContin, like Rush does!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/drunken_smilie.gif

Written By: Jessica on 11/10/06 at 9:34 pm

Hells no. Just me and the George Dickel. ;D

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 11/10/06 at 9:57 pm

I agree.

Written By: Abix on 11/10/06 at 10:16 pm

it's a cheap high, but a good one!  :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/10/06 at 11:10 pm

First of all.

Second.

I just had a thought for the religiously inclined--do you really want to see your prophet, your savior, your revered ancestor, or your spiritual teacher blotted out with the postman's cancellation mark?  Smacks of sacrilege to me!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/nono.gif

Written By: Abix on 11/11/06 at 12:50 am

tell it to the Pope! :P

Written By: La Roche on 11/11/06 at 6:51 am

If they 'learn' and still hold the same opinions, then they haven't learned. If tolerance overcomes one's formerly bigoted thoughts, then the lesson has been effective.

I'm not sure you're understanding what I'm saying here.

So, by being informed, you like something?

I dislike Islam. Alot. But.. I actually went and did my research and read up on a lot of what is the Koran.. now, here's the deal with Islam. The Koran is.. as they say, a peaceful book. However, the teachings of Mohammed himself are not. That is the problem as far as Islam is concerned. If the Muslims could get over the prophet and concentrate on the word of Allah then they'd be in a much better shape.

I'm informed, but I'd still say I am a bigot when it comes to Islam. I don't like it.. at all.

I've never seen these mafia stamps. Ash.. you're telling me.. as somebody from Utah (ahem!) that you want to see ANY religion involved with ANY government agency. Come on.

Aaaaaaaamen.

Not amen.. yes sir will do.

I agree.

Right!

I just had a thought for the religiously inclined--do you really want to see your prophet, your savior, your revered ancestor, or your spiritual teacher blotted out with the postman's cancellation mark?  Smacks of sacrilege to me!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/nono.gif

Furthermore.. do you want a fat guy named Hank licking the back of your prophet's head?

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/11/06 at 7:15 am

I'll be applying to the USPS to have a stamp issued commemorating my church.

The stamp will show a coiled rattlesake to commemorate our practice of the ancient ritual of snake handling.  True believers never get bitten.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/11/06 at 7:22 am

The stamp will show a coiled rattlesake to commemorate our practice of the ancient ritual of snake handling.  True believers never get bitten.

That seems backward to me.  Shouldn't it be true believers never bite?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/11/06 at 12:04 pm

You have a valid point. However because the P.O. DOES have Christian holidays on its stamps, I think it should also have stamps for other religion holidays.

Contrary to what many believe, the U.S. is NOT a Christian nation. It is made up of many different religions. If they are going to honor one, they have to honor them all OR not honor any of them.

Cat

Written By: La Roche on 11/11/06 at 12:06 pm

You have a valid point. However because the P.O. DOES have Christian holidays on its stamps, I think it should also have stamps for other religion holidays.

Contrary to what many believe, the U.S. is NOT a Christian nation. It is made up of many different religions. If they are going to honor one, they have to honor them all OR not honor any of them.

I do see the argument here.

The only reason I can even accept there being Christian holidays on stamps is that as a nation we celebrate christmas (or the vast majority of us do) which is a Christian holiday. That being said.. stick a christmas tree on a stamp. Not Jesus 'Millions have died because of me' Christ.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/11/06 at 12:26 pm

I do see the argument here.

The only reason I can even accept there being Christian holidays on stamps is that as a nation we celebrate christmas (or the vast majority of us do) which is a Christian holiday. That being said.. stick a christmas tree on a stamp. Not Jesus 'Millions have died because of me' Christ.

I can see that-objects rather than people. A Christmas tree (or Hanukkah bush  ;) ), a menorah, the Hajj, the Pentagram, etc. etc. Of course with Islam, it is sacrilege to have a pic of Mohammad.

Cat

Written By: La Roche on 11/11/06 at 12:32 pm

Of course with Islam, it is sacrilege to have a pic of Mohammad.

Well.. not according to the Koran. It's Mohammad's teachings that claim that.

That's a different topic, I just like to harp on about that point.

..and yes, it would be more acceptable to have objects instead of people. Everybody has seen candles and such like before.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/11/06 at 12:50 pm

How about just the icons?

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:SNupDzKTalq6HM:http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/images/300/religions.jpg

Of course they forgot this one:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:2RErbk1tyx13DM:http://paranormal.se/images/symbol/pentagram.png

Cat

Written By: La Roche on 11/11/06 at 12:53 pm

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:SNupDzKTalq6HM:http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/images/300/religions.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:2RErbk1tyx13DM:http://paranormal.se/images/symbol/pentagram.png

Cat

Nah, iconography is essentially the same thing as religious figures.

..and they forgot another one.

http://www.esbenboye.dk/diverse/imgs/pentagram.jpg

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/11/06 at 1:01 pm

Nah, iconography is essentially the same thing as religious figures.

..and they forgot another one.

http://www.esbenboye.dk/diverse/imgs/pentagram.jpg

You can create that by putting stamp upside down (which ironically means "I love you"). You create the same effect by put a cross stamp upside down, too.

Cat

Written By: Abix on 11/11/06 at 1:10 pm

I'm not sure you're understanding what I'm saying here.

So, by being informed, you like something?

gaining information about something and acceptance to 'agree to disagree' is known as TOLERANCE. You don't have to like something or agree with something , but alas, you live and let live.
Gaining information about something and continuing on with inflammatory, provocative outbursts, that only shows one side of the coin, well that's still bigotry. You said you researched Islam and still don't like it. But did you go on to research the opposing religions as well ? In all actuality Judaism, Christianity and I'm sure other religions also, have their darker seamier sides also. Some Christians will yell that the Jews killed Jesus, while  some Jews will say Jesus is a blasphemer. And they will stand by that one sole point to carry on their intolerance for each other. But if you research both religions, neither has room to point fingers at each other. You yourself said you read about islam and still consider yourself a bigot against them.

As for your earlier point, yes, technically the USPS shouldn't be selling any Religious stamps... as they are a government agency.. but you know, they  have that whole prayer in school thing they are dealing with right now.. they are WAY TOO BUSY to be worried about some 39cent postage stamp image.
As for me , I don't care one way or another who's on the postage stamp, as long as it's gonna get my mail delivered.

And one other thing.. at Christmas time, they give you a choice of stamps to buy.. You can buy the secular ones (images of Snowmen, Polarbears, etc) or you can buy the Religious ones (Madonna and Child, etc) .

Written By: Abix on 11/11/06 at 1:15 pm

Cat

Is there a significance in the difference in colors of the pentagram. Cat's was shown with a white background, in black. and Davey's is shown in white with a black background. Does that signify  a difference in "White Magic" vs "Black Magic" or does it mean something else? or isn't there any significance at all?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/11/06 at 2:38 pm

Is there a significance in the difference in colors of the pentagram. Cat's was shown with a white background, in black. and Davey's is shown in white with a black background. Does that signify  a difference in "White Magic" vs "Black Magic" or does it mean something else? or isn't there any significance at all?

I supposed the background can be seen as having significance but there really is any (I have a rug with the Pentigram that is all black except for the Pentigram itself). The significance is that the "head" point is either at the top or the bottom. With it up, it represents the Goddess, with it down, it represents the devil. Same thing with an upside down cross.

Cat

Written By: La Roche on 11/11/06 at 3:27 pm

You can create that by putting stamp upside down (which ironically means "I love you"). You create the same effect by put a cross stamp upside down, too.

Cat

Does the post office not care if people stick stamps upside down?

gaining information about something and acceptance to 'agree to disagree' is known as TOLERANCE. You don't have to like something or agree with something , but alas, you live and let live.
Gaining information about something and continuing on with inflammatory, provocative outbursts, that only shows one side of the coin, well that's still bigotry. You said you researched Islam and still don't like it. But did you go on to research the opposing religions as well ? In all actuality Judaism, Christianity and I'm sure other religions also, have their darker seamier sides also. Some Christians will yell that the Jews killed Jesus, while  some Jews will say Jesus is a blasphemer. And they will stand by that one sole point to carry on their intolerance for each other. But if you research both religions, neither has room to point fingers at each other. You yourself said you read about islam and still consider yourself a bigot against them.

As for your earlier point, yes, technically the USPS shouldn't be selling any Religious stamps... as they are a government agency.. but you know, they  have that whole prayer in school thing they are dealing with right now.. they are WAY TOO BUSY to be worried about some 39cent postage stamp image.
As for me , I don't care one way or another who's on the postage stamp, as long as it's gonna get my mail delivered.

And one other thing.. at Christmas time, they give you a choice of stamps to buy.. You can buy the secular ones (images of Snowmen, Polarbears, etc) or you can buy the Religious ones (Madonna and Child, etc) .

You're right. All religions have their underbellys.. I am not a fan of any monotheistic religion. I feel they all breed hatred and.. shockingly.. bigotry. As for your definitions, again, I'd say you're correct, but I do feel that you can be informed and bigoted. There are many people that know about things but continue to 'spin' them as it were.

Again, I agree. I think that getting prayer out of schools is more important than getting religious symbols off stamps, but that dosen't mean I want them there.

AND.. yes, I know you can buy secular stamps, I have on several occasions.

Written By: YWN on 11/11/06 at 3:31 pm

First of all.

Second.

Well yer one of them "secular progressives then", well, you'll have to pry my blatantly religious stamps from my cold, dead hands!

Written By: La Roche on 11/11/06 at 3:42 pm

Well yer one of them "secular progressives then", well, you'll have to pry my blatantly religious stamps from my cold, dead hands!

'Hey look, the second coming'

Written By: fishryc on 11/11/06 at 3:59 pm

BUT, that's what this site is all about!! Not the eleven year old mentality "What song R-U listening 2" juvenile cr**!!

BUT- It is a FACT that there is a certain percentage of Muslims that are of the "Radical Muslim" lifestyle that are heck bent on killing innocent Christians and Jews. They have blatantly proclaimed this agenda. It has been realized for nearly 40 years. Look back at history-  the killing of Jewish Olympians in Moscow, the train bombings (Spain), the USS Cole, the African Embassy bombings, bus bombings (Israel and the UK), and any civilian  (as in non military) target bombing (Israel busses, Israel nightclubs, Israel malls, Israel INNOCENT CIVILIANS, etc, etc, etc.)

Consider this: Why do we not hate the German race for the atrocities of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party?  Why not hate all of the former Russian Empire (USSR) because of Stalin and Lennon? Why not hate all of Japanese people because their military EXECUTED surrendering / surrendered Allied persons???

Here is the difference to all of you blind  / liberal / "politically correct thinking" persons:

Because the Muslim Terrorists hide as civilians!!

They are trained in military tactics, they are equipped with machine guns, rocket propelled grenades, bombs, IED's (improvised Explosive Devices) etc, etc,...........

However, they employ FEMALES parading as civilians to strap a bomb on their butt and blow up a bus full of COLLEGE KIDS IN ISRAEL countless times. They have support networks that have been arrested and convicted as such (Lackawanna Five in Buffalo, if you RE***** need an example).

Another way to look at it:

It is a FACT that a certain percentage of the practicing Muslim faith is of the extremist minority.............

Hence, since these cowards choose to hide as civilians, rather that the paramilitaries that they are, how are we Christian and Jewish "Sworn to be Annihilated" enemies to distinguish them??

Place it on a personal level-  If, statistically it were to be a fact that 5 percent of Muslims are heck bent on killing us non Muslims, and, you were put in the following situation.

Your spouse and two children were in a room. Also in this room were 10 Muslims. It was a known fact that 10% of Muslims were of the Radical opinion. AND, that this 10 % (One person) will be heck bent and will eventually kill your Christian family.

Then, you, as the provider and protector of your family have the following choices. (Although this is not a real statistic, it is a reality for our forces that are presently engaged in combat with these "Civilians".):

Let's then say that you are in control, have a weapon to kill all or none of these Muslims, and have the following choices:

#1- Do nothing and let that hidden / disguised Muslim kill your children and spouse.
#2- Try and figure out which one is the "Bad Guy" and kill only that person.
#3- Kill them all in order to PROTECT YOUR SPOUSE AND CHILDREN
#4- Choose another action that will benefit you, your children, and your spouse
#5- If you choose #4, remember that these individuals DO NOT NEGOTIATE

Hence, I say be "BIGOTED" and protect yourself and your family. These percentages are not yet a reality for the world in general, however ARE day to DAY life in the "War Zone" where our hero's are presently engaged.

Hence, and YES, I am by your definition, a BIGOT. In addition to a Patriot, and a person that will give my life for my loved ones in lieu of being a politically correct ARSE****; and will always be proud to be a bigoted, however correct thinking AMERICAN....................

Written By: La Roche on 11/11/06 at 4:12 pm

Well, I can see that there are a lot of persons responding to this thread that, by inferring that the starter of the thread is a bigot, that do indeed look at the world through "Rose Colored Glasses". I'm sorry for the fact that you young, heck bent on being politically correct, left coast / left wing, liberal, blind, without family or children, non informed, unrealistic, idealistic, afraid to be in the minority of opinion, mush for back bone, bleeding heart liberals disagree.

BUT, that's what this site is all about!! Not the eleven year old mentality "What song R-U listening 2" juvenile cr**!!

BUT- It is a FACT that there is a certain percentage of Muslims that are of the "Radical Muslim" lifestyle that are heck bent on killing innocent Christians and Jews. They have blatantly proclaimed this agenda. It has been realized for nearly 40 years. Look back at history-  the killing of Jewish Olympians in Moscow, the train bombings (Spain), the USS Cole, the African Embassy bombings, bus bombings (Israel and the UK), and any civilian  (as in non military) target bombing (Israel busses, Israel nightclubs, Israel malls, Israel INNOCENT CIVILIANS, etc, etc, etc.)

Consider this: Why do we not hate the German race for the atrocities of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party?  Why not hate all of the former Russian Empire (USSR) because of Stalin and Lennon? Why not hate all of Japanese people because their military EXECUTED surrendering / surrendered Allied persons???

Here is the difference to all of you blind  / liberal / "politically correct thinking" persons:

They are trained in military tactics, they are equipped with machine guns, rocket propelled grenades, bombs, IED's (improvised Explosive Devices) etc, etc,...........

However, they employ FEMALES parading as civilians to strap a bomb on their butt and blow up a bus full of COLLEGE KIDS IN ISRAEL countless times. They have support networks that have been arrested and convicted as such (Lackawanna Five in Buffalo, if you RE***** need an example).

It is a FACT that a certain percentage of the practicing Muslim faith is of the extremist minority.............

Hence, since these cowards choose to hide as civilians, rather that the paramilitaries that they are, how are we Christian and Jewish "Sworn to be Annihilated" enemies to distinguish them??

Place it on a personal level-  If, statistically it were to be a fact that 5 percent of Muslims are heck bent on killing us non Muslims, and, you were put in the following situation.

Your spouse and two children were in a room. Also in this room were 10 Muslims. It was a known fact that 10% of Muslims were of the Radical opinion. AND, that this 10 % (One person) will be heck bent and will eventually kill your Christian family.

Then, you, as the provider and protector of your family have the following choices. (Although this is not a real statistic, it is a reality for our forces that are presently engaged in combat with these "Civilians".):

Let's then say that you are in control, have a weapon to kill all or none of these Muslims, and have the following choices:

#1- Do nothing and let that hidden / disguised Muslim kill your children and spouse.
#5- If you choose #5, remember that these individuals DO NOT NEGOTIATE

Hence, I say be "BIGOTED" and protect yourself and your family. These percentages are not yet a reality for the world in general, however ARE day to DAY life in the "War Zone" where our hero's are presently engaged.

Hence, and YES, I am by your definition, a BIGOT. In addition to a patriot, and a person that will give my life for my loved ones in lieu of being a politically correct *********      a proud to be patriot and bigot.......................

Hear Hear!

Some of what you've said here really has no place, it dosen't help your argument to call others names.. that's childish, but, you've made numerous good points. These people do hide amongst the civilian population (of course, so does the IRA) and they do concentrate on civilian targets (.. like.. the IRA). I agree with what you're saying but there are huge similarities between the Muslim extremist groups and the Christian extremist groups. There are just far far more muslim extremists.

Now.. I will make a statement that will have lots of folks mad at me, but.. whatever.

I went to High school in the middle of the city.. thus I mixed with just about everyone you could mix with. I was good friends with Sikhs, Hinduhs and even a couple guys from the far east who were buddhists. You know, not one muslim at that school even attempted to be civil. As people (and I've met a lot of them) they rank very.. very.. low on my list.

Written By: fishryc on 11/11/06 at 4:25 pm

I'm just proclaiming, if your enemy chooses to hide as individuals of their "group" that are not necessarily identified as combatants, all that consist of that "Group" can only be perceived as your enemies. How are we able to distinguish??? We cannot, and are therefore, by definition, are "Bigots" by our own choice (in order to protect our own interests)  (loved ones; family, etc)

Sorry, my liberal, politically correct children friends.......................  Just MHO

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/11/06 at 4:47 pm

Well, I can see that there are a lot of persons responding to this thread that, by inferring that the starter of the thread is a bigot, that do indeed look at the world through "Rose Colored Glasses". I'm sorry for the fact that you young, heck bent on being politically correct, left coast / left wing, liberal, blind, without family or children, non informed, unrealistic, idealistic, afraid to be in the minority of opinion, mush for back bone, bleeding heart liberals disagree.

#5- If you choose #5, remember that these individuals DO NOT NEGOTIATE

Hence, and YES, I am by your definition, a BIGOT. In addition to a patriot, and a person that will give my life for my loved ones in lieu of being a politically correct *********      a proud to be patriot and bigot.......................

You are right that there are some Muslims who are terrorists-just like there are Christians and Jews who are terrorists, too. But to put them ALL in the same catagory just because there are some who are willing to kill is not fair to the ones who will not. That is like saying that ALL Americans are sadists because of the people who were assigned to Abu Ghraib. As for being a blind liberal. Yes, I am. I am legally blind and I am a liberal. I also happen to be a patriot and a veteran. That's right, me, the "bleeding heart liberal" who once wore the uniform of the United States Air Force. And I take offense to ANYONE who calls me unpatriotic. But one thing you must remember, hate begats hate. As Jesus once said, "Love thine enemy" (and I am NOT a Christian). So, to hate these terrorists (no matter what their religion is) is no better than the terrorists themselves. And to kill someone just because of their religion is stooping to their level.

Cat

Written By: fishryc on 11/11/06 at 5:06 pm

You are right that there are some Muslims who are terrorists-just like there are Christians and Jews who are terrorists, too. But to put them ALL in the same catagory just because there are some who are willing to kill is not fair to the ones who will not. That is like saying that ALL Americans are sadists because of the people who were assigned to Abu Ghraib. As for being a blind liberal. Yes, I am. I am legally blind and I am a liberal. I also happen to be a patriot and a veteran. That's right, me, the "bleeding heart liberal" who once wore the uniform of the United States Air Force. And I take offense to ANYONE who calls me unpatriotic. But one thing you must remember, hate begats hate. As Jesus once said, "Love thine enemy" (and I am NOT a Christian). So, to hate these terrorists (no matter what their religion is) is no better than the terrorists themselves. And to kill someone just because of their religion is stooping to their level.

Cat

CAT!!

There is ONLY ONE REASON to group them all in the same genre:    The MILITARY TRAINED AND EQUIPPED PARAMILITARY and CIVILIAN MASQUERDARING SCUMBAGS DO JUST THAT!!

THEY DO NOT WEAR MILITARY UNIFORMS IN ORDER TO DISTINGUISH THEMSELVES FROM THE REST OF THEIR NON VIOLENT POPULACE!!!. 

THEIR OWN SHOULD BE AS OUTRAGED AT THIS COWARDICE TECHNIQUE AS IS THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!

WTF!!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/11/06 at 5:22 pm

CAT!!

There is ONLY ONE REASON to group them all in the same genre:    The MILITARY TRAINED AND EQUIPPED PARAMILITARY and CIVILIAN MASQUERDARING SCUMBAGS DO JUST THAT!!

THEY DO NOT WEAR MILITARY UNIFORMS IN ORDER TO DISTINGUISH THEMSELVES FROM THE REST OF THEIR NON VIOLENT POPULACE!!!. 

THEIR OWN SHOULD BE AS OUTRAGED AT THIS COWARDICE TECHNIQUE AS IS THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!

WTF!!!

You are right that they do hide among the populace (as do terrorists of other faiths) and there are many of "their own" who are outraged. But I do think you can't put ALL Muslims into the same category as these terrorists.

Cat

Written By: YWN on 11/11/06 at 5:29 pm

You know, I agree that there are way more many Muslim terrorists than terrorists of other faiths, therefore they're more of a force to be reckoned with, but I got a strong impression from your fishryc's long post that he would readily kill ten muslims if they happened to occupy the same room as his family.

That's warped.

Written By: YWN on 11/11/06 at 5:41 pm

'Hey look, the second coming'

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/surferslim/rumsfeld.jpg

Written By: fishryc on 11/11/06 at 6:25 pm

You know, I agree that there are way more many Muslim terrorists than terrorists of other faiths, therefore they're more of a force to be reckoned with, but I got a strong impression from your fishryc's long post that he would readily kill ten muslims if they happened to occupy the same room as his family.

That's warped.

YEP!- I'd KILL them ALL under the circumstances that I have presented in order to save my family.
You, perhaps, and in my opinion do not posess a beloved family, children, or have not yet become a person upon which others (Spouse and children) are reliant upon, or are a family supporting, home owning,  tax paying, US of AMERICA -CITIZEN.
You may be a college kid that lives at home and has not yet become an adult, or worse yet, are one of those 24 year old grads or even worse yet, 30 year olds that choose (with the approval of their former hippie parents) exist as the parasitic "Live At Home Adult".
That's OK if you happen to fall into one of these groups; however, please do not criticize in a negative manner the views of us that are of a different lifestyle that may not be as "blessed" or "privelaged" as your own. (in otherwords UN-earned and parasitic, IMO)..................

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/11/06 at 6:30 pm

YEP!- I'd KILL them ALL under the circumstances that I have presented in order to save my family.
You, perhaps, and in my opinion do not posess a beloved family, children, or have not yet become a person upon which others (Spouse and children) are reliant upon, or are a family supporting, home owning,  tax paying, US of AMERICA -CITIZEN.
You may be a college kid that lives at home and has not yet become an adult, or worse yet, are one of those 24 year old grads or even worse yet, 30 year olds that choose (with the approval of their former hippie parents) exist as the parasitic "Live At Home Adult".
That's OK if you happen to fall into one of these groups; however, please do not criticize in a negative manner the views of us that are of a different lifestyle that may not be as "blessed" or "privelaged" as your own. (in otherwords UN-earned and parasitic, IMO)..................

Hahaha... He's fifteen. Anyway, stereotyping is wrong, no matter what. That's like saying all skaters smoke pot or all robots eat shrimp, which is definitely not always true.

Written By: fishryc on 11/11/06 at 6:45 pm

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/surferslim/rumsfeld.jpg

BEAUTIFUL PIC OF A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT.

THANK YOU!

Written By: fishryc on 11/11/06 at 6:54 pm

You are right that they do hide among the populace (as do terrorists of other faiths) and there are many of "their own" who are outraged. But I do think you can't put ALL Muslims into the same category as these terrorists.

Cat

How, then how, are you able to determine, or how do you react to a new herd of these brown persons moving into your neighborhood??

Do you welcome them all with open arms, and hope that there are none of the tried and convicted, and proven terrorist camp trained, terrorist financially supporting gang that was nailed 20 miles from my home two years ago (The Lackawanna Five) just outside Buffalo, NY. They all belonged to the "Trustworthy / Respectable / Honorable mosque.
That's what it's all about!! You have to be a "bigot" to be safe.........................................

Written By: YWN on 11/11/06 at 7:28 pm

THANK YOU!

Judging from this post plus the fact that most hardcore right wingers don't proudly feature Sid Vicious quotes in their profile, I'm going to guess fishryc has had his tongue planted firmly in his cheek since he made that first post in this thread.

Written By: deadrockstar on 11/11/06 at 9:36 pm

Judging from this post plus the fact that most hardcore right wingers don't proudly feature Sid Vicious quotes in their profile, I'm going to guess fishryc has had his tongue planted firmly in his cheek since he made that first post in this thread.

Its abundantly obvious at this point. ::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/11/06 at 10:37 pm

THANK YOU!

You sir, are full of crap.

Written By: La Roche on 11/12/06 at 6:16 am

CAT!!

WTF!!!

Right.

It seems as though a much higher percentage of Muslims are happy to see these atrocities take place.. as opposed to most Christians, Jews etc who have a strong abherence to acts of terrorism.
I've never met another catholic who condones the acts of the IRA.
I've never met a Jew who condoned the acts of Baruch Goldstein.

Written By: La Roche on 11/12/06 at 6:18 am

Ah yes, the final attack of the blind Liberal. "He's confused, he dosen't really mean it." Accept it son, the 'right' man marches on.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/12/06 at 9:52 am

Ah yes, the final attack of the blind Liberal. "He's confused, he dosen't really mean it." Accept it son, the 'right' man marches on.

The point he was making was that Sid Vicious abhored the conservative party of London, so it's funny tht he would use a quote from someone against it all.

Written By: La Roche on 11/12/06 at 10:33 am

The point he was making was that Sid Vicious abhored the conservative party of London, so it's funny tht he would use a quote from someone against it all.

Thank you, I understand the point he made.

The Conservative party doesn't just represent London.. but the whole of England. I'm not too well versed in the ramblings of Sid Vicious, although if any of his band mates are anything to go by, he was a confused little turd who got above his station in life. The genre of music (and lifestyle) he was an idol for was based on the concept of having nothing and being cast a shi.tty lot in life, I see now his band mates have wonderful houses in the countryside, getting away from the rabble.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/12/06 at 11:36 am

How, then how, are you able to determine, or how do you react to a new herd of these brown persons moving into your neighborhood??

Do you welcome them all with open arms, and hope that there are none of the tried and convicted, and proven terrorist camp trained, terrorist financially supporting gang that was nailed 20 miles from my home two years ago (The Lackawanna Five) just outside Buffalo, NY. They all belonged to the "Trustworthy / Respectable / Honorable mosque.
That's what it's all about!! You have to be a "bigot" to be safe.........................................

So are you saying that if a "new herd of these brown persons" (as you put it), moved into your neighborhood, you would just kill now, ask questions later? I'm sorry, but I just don't buy it. If everyone had that attitude, there would be no one left on this earth.

Cat

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/12/06 at 11:49 am

I've never seen these mafia stamps. Ash.. you're telling me.. as somebody from Utah (ahem!) that you want to see ANY religion involved with ANY government agency. Come on.

You totally missed my point.  The Mafia, who are terrorists, very often call themselves Catholic, which is a Christian religon.  So does that mean that all Christians are terrorists?

So you kill all of these Muslims, but then move into a nice white neighborhood next door to the Dahmer family, and their Christian son, Jeffrey. 

The world is full of killers.  Some of them belong to terrorist organizations, some are seemingly normal white males, and some get behind the wheel of their cars, drunk off their asses.  Are you going to kill all of them too?

Written By: La Roche on 11/12/06 at 11:53 am

You totally missed my point.  The Mafia, who are terrorists, very often call themselves Catholic, which is a Christian religon.  So does that mean that all Christians are terrorists?

So you kill all of these Muslims, but then move into a nice white neighborhood next door to the Dahmer family, and their Christian son, Jeffrey. 

The world is full of killers.  Some of them belong to terrorist organizations, some are seemingly normal white males, and some get behind the wheel of their cars, drunk off their asses.  Are you going to kill all of them too?

Well.. most members of the Mafia are as a general rule Italian.. and Italians are generally catholic, that being the state religion. It's not really the same thing in my eyes.

The worlds worst murderers were those who saw the light.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/12/06 at 2:25 pm

Well.. most members of the Mafia are as a general rule Italian.. and Italians are generally catholic, that being the state religion. It's not really the same thing in my eyes.

How is it not the same thing? 

Written By: La Roche on 11/12/06 at 5:23 pm

How is it not the same thing? 

For the reasons I stated. Most Mafiosi are first and foremost not 'terrorists' and secondly they don't use their religion as an excuse for what they do. That's like saying Albert Pujols hits home runs because he's a christian.  ???

Written By: Abix on 11/12/06 at 6:59 pm

So are you saying that if a "new herd of these brown persons" (as you put it), moved into your neighborhood, you would just kill now, ask questions later? I'm sorry, but I just don't buy it. If everyone had that attitude, there would be no one left on this earth.

Cat

Give it time, soon enough, there won't be anyone left on this earth. The times they are a changin'.

Written By: Abix on 11/12/06 at 7:06 pm

Them good ole boys who are law abiding citizens by day, judges, lawyers, cops, physicians, well one would never know that when the sun goes down they would don white hoods and burn crosses on people's lawns and lynch people from trees, just for being darker skinned than they are.  Yeah.. You couldn't tell those boys from the rest of us , by the light of day... they blended right in.
Get my point fishryc? A certain group of people doesn't necessarily represent the whole bunch. And those who are up to no good, well of course they aren't gonna be wearing signs saying "I'm a terrorist". And if you think it does represent the whole group, well that's paranoia and ignorance.

Written By: Gis on 11/13/06 at 5:50 am

Just a small point: Why would they issue a muslim christmas stamp? Muslims don't celebrate christmas...................

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/13/06 at 8:24 am

The thing is, you can't tell what a person truly "is" by looks alone.  There was a nice, churchgoing gentleman who moved into our neighborhood with his wife and 2 small children.  He looked normal enough, went to a nice Christian church in the area, and basically kept to himself.  Turns out he was a convicted child molester.  Another man moved in kitty-corner from my house with his girlfriend and 2 sons.  He seemed like a great father, albeit a bit strict with his sons, the kids were polite and pretty good kids.  My oldest used to play at his house, even went over for a birthday party.  Turns out he was a drug-addicted whacko who held someone captive in his house for something like 3 days with a samurai sword.  Am I now supposed to be "afraid" of all men because of these two? 

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/13/06 at 8:37 am

Just a small point: Why would they issue a muslim christmas stamp? Muslims don't celebrate christmas...................

It's not a Muslim Christmas stamp.  It's a set of stamps featuring Muslim holidays.

Written By: Gis on 11/13/06 at 9:20 am

It's not a Muslim Christmas stamp.  It's a set of stamps featuring Muslim holidays.
Ahh right I couldn't be arsed to click on the link!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/13/06 at 9:33 am

For the reasons I stated. Most Mafiosi are first and foremost not 'terrorists' and secondly they don't use their religion as an excuse for what they do. That's like saying Albert Pujols hits home runs because he's a christian.  ???

Part of me doesn't see the point in arguing about it, but the rest of me just can't help myself...

From Miriam Webster Online:

Main Entry: ter

Written By: KKay on 11/13/06 at 9:42 am

There are many U.S. citizens who are Muslim. Just like there are many U.S. citizens who are Christian, Jewish, etc. etc. Just because one group of Muslims are terrorists does not mean that all are. By the same token, should we not have Christian holidays on stamps because of Christian groups like Jonestown, the Branch Davidians, etc?

Personally, I am glad that the P.O. are including Muslim holidays. I would also like them to include Wiccan halidays, too.

I agree 100% with Cat.  Is it then suggested that I ditch my muslim friends? Puhleeze.
For America to remain America, we have to stay with the mores and basis the country is founded on. 

Written By: Jessica on 11/13/06 at 9:52 am

I'm sorry, I just don't see the point in arguing over an article from 2001. It's there, it's done, game over.

As far as the bigotry and shiznit going around, I say this:

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? -The Shadow

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/13/06 at 10:31 am

I'm sorry, I just don't see the point in arguing over an article from 2001. It's there, it's done, game over.

As far as the bigotry and shiznit going around, I say this:

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? -The Shadow

I don't really care about the article, I care that Muslims are treated like crap in America, and people think it's completely justifiable.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/13/06 at 10:34 am

Part of me doesn't see the point in arguing about it, but the rest of me just can't help myself...

From Miriam Webster Online:

Main Entry: ter

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/13/06 at 10:47 am

He's not saying the mafia aren't terrorists, he's just saying that most mafia were Catholics, and Catholics are not generally terrorists.

*Bangs head on desk.*

I give up.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/13/06 at 10:56 am

*Bangs head on desk.*

I give up.

Yeah, man, you're not making any sense.

Written By: Tia on 11/13/06 at 11:01 am

i think noam chomsky's right, the US government is the biggest practitioner of terrorism in the world at the moment, by its own definition.

what does a victim care what excuse the murderer uses in killing him? the US government pretends to be "liberating" the iraqis from a tinpot dictator the US helped prop up in the first place, the muslims pretend to be "liberating" the infidels from their lack of faith. they actually say that, that they're doing the innocent people they kill a favor.

so the ridiculous lies told by both sides have this in common -- they both say they're doing a favor for the people they kill. once you realize how prespammersite that is in either case, there's not much point paying any further attention to anything either side says. but the fact is the US government has much greater resources than the muslim extremists, and so is doing a great deal more damage.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/13/06 at 11:06 am

i think noam chomsky's right, the US government is the biggest practitioner of terrorism in the world at the moment, by its own definition.

what does a victim care what excuse the murderer uses in killing him? the US government pretends to be "liberating" the iraqis from a tinpot dictator the US helped prop up in the first place, the muslims pretend to be "liberating" the infidels from their lack of faith. they actually say that, that they're doing the innocent people they kill a favor.

so the ridiculous lies told by both sides have this in common -- they both say they're doing a favor for the people they kill. once you realize how prespammersite that is in either case, there's not much point paying any further attention to anything either side says. but the fact is the US government has much greater resources than the muslim extremists, and so is doing a great deal more damage.

Whoa, look at tia with his periods and giant words! =D

Written By: Tia on 11/13/06 at 11:11 am

Whoa, look at tia with his periods and giant words! =D
i almost never see you in the current events board. i'm a totally different girl here.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/13/06 at 11:14 am

i almost never see you in the current events board. i'm a totally different girl here.

Ah, I can tell! It's an awkward change, but I think I can get used to it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/13/06 at 1:04 pm

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/1074.gif

Cat

Written By: Abix on 11/13/06 at 1:19 pm

He's not saying the mafia aren't terrorists, he's just saying that most mafia were Catholics, and Catholics are not generally terrorists.

Spanish Inquisitions anyone?

Written By: Abix on 11/13/06 at 1:22 pm

YOU Said What I was thinking!! thank you.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/13/06 at 1:58 pm

YOU Said What I was thinking!! thank you.

Yes.  Very well said!

Written By: Tia on 11/13/06 at 2:14 pm

thanks yall!

i wish i was wrong though.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/13/06 at 3:15 pm

thanks yall!

i wish i was wrong though.

No offense but I wish you were wrong, too.

Cat

Written By: freeridemt on 11/13/06 at 4:12 pm

U know it wasn't too long ago we were saying the only good commie is a dead one. Or I see better dead then red..Now just switch it from them to Muslims. Remember one other thing that it is the Imans who do the preaching in the Muslim faith. And over 41% of them in the USA alone would rather see all us people of the book dead. And for pagans an even worse death it what they do to those that practice.

Written By: Tia on 11/13/06 at 11:05 pm

U know it wasn't too long ago we were saying the only good commie is a dead one. Or I see better dead then red..Now just switch it from them to Muslims. Remember one other thing that it is the Imans who do the preaching in the Muslim faith. And over 41% of them in the USA alone would rather see all us people of the book dead. And for pagans an even worse death it what they do to those that practice.
which sounds about commensurate with the number of hardcore christians who would like to see all muslims hanging from trees.

frankly all those skypixie worshippers out there who want to kill everyone who worships another god beside them would shut the motherfuk up. more people have died in the name of somebody's "god" than have died for any other so-called cause in human history.

and nothing makes me more impatient than folks who are going, no, but look, all muslims are extremists who deserve what we're giving em! because that's exactly what they're saying about the christians. from an agnostic's eye, they're both trying to convince everyone the other is the bogeyman -- because the god they worship has a different skin color -- and both sides are currently in the process of systematically destroying thousands of human lives and laying waste to enormous regions of the earth in pursuit of their respective childish fantasies.

Written By: Abix on 11/14/06 at 3:36 am

which sounds about commensurate with the number of hardcore christians who would like to see all muslims hanging from trees.

frankly all those skypixie worshippers out there who want to kill everyone who worships another god beside them would shut the motherfuk up. more people have died in the name of somebody's "god" than have died for any other so-called cause in human history.

and nothing makes me more impatient than folks who are going, no, but look, all muslims are extremists who deserve what we're giving em! because that's exactly what they're saying about the christians. from an agnostic's eye, they're both trying to convince everyone the other is the bogeyman -- because the god they worship has a different skin color -- and both sides are currently in the process of systematically destroying thousands of human lives and laying waste to enormous regions of the earth in pursuit of their respective childish fantasies.

You and Max really should go into politics. I'd vote for you! :)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/14/06 at 9:22 am

I have the biggest crush on you...  ;)

Written By: KKay on 11/14/06 at 9:42 am

I have the biggest crush on you...  ;)

oh I know. When he gets on an intellectual rant...I dig it too. ::)

Written By: La Roche on 11/14/06 at 11:46 am

Brother will kill brother, spilling blood across the land, killing for religion, something I don't understand.
Fools like me, who cross the sea and come to foreign lands, Ask the sheep, for their beliefs, do you kill on God's command?
A country that's divided, surely will not stand, my past erased, no more disgrace, no foolish naieve stand.
The end is near, it's crystal clear, part of the master plan, don't look now to Israel, it might be your homeland.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/14/06 at 12:38 pm

Brother will kill brother, spilling blood across the land, killing for religion, something I don't understand.
Fools like me, who cross the sea and come to foreign lands, Ask the sheep, for their beliefs, do you kill on God's command?
A country that's divided, surely will not stand, my past erased, no more disgrace, no foolish naieve stand.
The end is near, it's crystal clear, part of the master plan, don't look now to Israel, it might be your homeland.

Applause!

Who wrote this?

Written By: Marian on 11/15/06 at 2:58 pm

Cat
Amen to that.You don't see native Americans protesting Christian holidays even though christian groups suppressed their culture and helped many of their languages to die out.let's be fair.

Written By: La Roche on 11/15/06 at 3:05 pm

Applause!

Who wrote this?

Dave of course.

Raises good points.

I don't want religion involved anywhere. Religion is up to the individual, ya know what.. if you really wanna be a Muslim..then whatever, go crazy.. just don't talk to me about it, don't get my government involved and don't spread it on TV. Likewise.. if you wanna be a christian.. hey, great.. have fun, enjoy church on Sunday whilst I'm asleep.. but keep your goddam preachy mouth shut, keep my government out of it and piss off to bible study.

A country that's divided surely will not stand. .. and what divides more than religion?

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/15/06 at 7:21 pm

Dave of course.

Raises good points.

I don't want religion involved anywhere. Religion is up to the individual, ya know what.. if you really wanna be a Muslim..then whatever, go crazy.. just don't talk to me about it, don't get my government involved and don't spread it on TV. Likewise.. if you wanna be a christian.. hey, great.. have fun, enjoy church on Sunday whilst I'm asleep.. but keep your goddam preachy mouth shut, keep my government out of it and piss off to bible study.

A country that's divided surely will not stand. .. and what divides more than religion?

haha, so it would totally kill the point of uttering the following:

"Jeez" (short for Jesus)
"Oh My God"
"Jesus Christ"
;D  ;)

Written By: La Roche on 11/16/06 at 2:33 am

haha, so it would totally kill the point of uttering the following:

"Jeez" (short for Jesus)
"Oh My God"
"Jesus Christ"
;D  ;)

Allow me.

"Fuuuuuuck." (In an exasperated manner)
"Fu.ck knows."
"Fuc.k Dammit!"
"Oh for fu.cks sake!"

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/16/06 at 8:46 am

Dave of course.

Raises good points.

Well, we know what Davey doesn't say when he's "releasing" ;)

Written By: La Roche on 11/16/06 at 9:06 am

Well, we know what Davey doesn't say when he's "releasing" ;)

.. huh?

Written By: YWN on 11/16/06 at 5:20 pm

.. huh?

Ah, I think we've reached the climax of the conversation.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/16/06 at 6:02 pm

Allow me.

"Fuuuuuuck." (In an exasperated manner)
"Fu.ck knows."
"Fuc.k Dammit!"
"Oh for fu.cks sake!"

FUH-Q was always my favorite!
;D

Check for new replies or respond here...