inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: lindsay Lohan

Written By: snozberries on 11/11/06 at 10:22 pm

Saw her on Oprah and on Leno and something is definately wrong here. Its like she can no longer tell a coherent story, and her facial expressions (is it possible she's botoxing at 20?) never seem to really fit what's going on. 

When Emillio was talking with Oprah about his film Bobby, it was like LL was trying to assess the appropriate look of interest but didn't know how to acheive it.

Weird.  Mostly she came off pretty lame and rather ditzy on Leno.  Remember Farrah on Letterman? 

Oh yeah, and by the way Lindsay. Legal drinking age in CA is 21 yes plenty of people manage to drink underage and some even sneak into clubs but these are annonymous young adults. Obviously people are going to make a big deal when you act immature and ignorant of the laws. You may just be 20 but you are still a  role model to impressionable young girls. If you want to party throw one just make sure it doesn't get so out of control that the cops have to show up!

Subject: Re: lindsay Lohan

Written By: shaneiscrazy on 11/12/06 at 12:17 am

yeah she seemed really werid on leno

Written By: batfan2005 on 11/12/06 at 11:41 am

She's still hot though.

Written By: spaceace on 11/12/06 at 2:27 pm

What's the BFD about her?  She's not that great looking.  Remember when actresses were expected to be classy???

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 11/12/06 at 5:23 pm

Saw her on Oprah and on Leno and something is definately wrong here. Its like she can no longer tell a coherent story, and her facial expressions (is it possible she's botoxing at 20?) never seem to really fit what's going on. When Emillio was talking with Oprah about his film Bobby, it was like LL was trying to assess the appropriate look of interest but didn't know how to acheive it.

I saw her on Oprah, and I noticed the exact seem thing about her facial expressions...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/12/06 at 10:53 pm

It's a shame...such a cute little girl on the movie, "Parent Trap". :-\\

Written By: whistledog on 11/12/06 at 11:24 pm

I saw her on Leno and did notice she seemed a little weird.  Maybe her super stardom is getting to her head?

Written By: Gis on 11/13/06 at 5:43 am

How much do you bet me she will be suffering from 'exhaustion' and in rehab in.....hmm.....3 months??

Written By: woops on 11/13/06 at 11:24 pm

Can't stand the other Long Island Lolita  (first would be Amy Fisher)...  :P

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/14/06 at 9:25 am

Can't stand the other Long Island Lolita  (first would be Amy Fisher)...  :P

Just how does she get associated in any way, shape or form with Amy Fisher? 

Written By: woops on 11/14/06 at 4:14 pm

Both grew up in Merrick and went to Calhoun High School... though also a certain Broadway actress/pop singer...though her early material are far superior than that "Mean Girl"

Written By: Tia on 11/14/06 at 5:35 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg9kAa30WQQ

don't look now but i think they just called lindsay a slut.

Written By: Jessica on 11/14/06 at 5:56 pm

She called Paris Hilton a "c*nt". It was beautiful.

Written By: Tia on 11/14/06 at 6:01 pm

http://slackernetwork.com/out.php?id=59559

wow, that IS lovely. i wonder what the story is behind that.

maybe i should ask kim.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/14/06 at 7:28 pm

Ya know...I think Lindsay is really pretty.  She may have a bad rep for being a party girl, or whatever....but she has KILLER hair, and a really nice smile, beautiful eyes, and a great body (before losing all of that weight, of course).

http://www.buzzpatrol.com/news/images/lindsay-lohan-gq-uk-1.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...