inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Scrubs"

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 11/16/06 at 2:55 pm

Who else out there enjoys this show. I noticed from past threads that this show was on a couple lists made by Indy Gent and woops. Let's just say these lists were not in the show's favor  :P

But, oh well - I like this show, actually, I LOVE it!

So, whether you like the show or not, you can express that here.  ;)

Subject: Re: "Scrubs"

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 11/16/06 at 3:17 pm

I love Scrubs! One of the funniest shows on TV. I own Season One on DVD and I laugh up a storm while watching it... I love J.D. and Elliot! :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 11/16/06 at 3:20 pm

I love Scrubs! One of the funniest shows on TV. I own Season One on DVD and I laugh up a storm while watching it... I love J.D. and Elliot! :)

Elliot is hilarious. She's probably my favorite character on there! And, those "daydreams" that J.D. goes into are just SO true about real life. Those are things that seriously cross my mind, lol.

Written By: La Roche on 11/16/06 at 4:09 pm

I was so glad when the episodes started to get repeated, I had the chance to watch them. It's one of the funnier shows around right now.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 11/16/06 at 4:44 pm

I have not seen too many episodes past season 2, but what I have seen, probably one of the better sitcoms on TV today.

Written By: Apricot on 11/16/06 at 6:33 pm

I consider this my favorite comedy on television right now.

Written By: whistledog on 11/16/06 at 6:35 pm

I love Scrubs.  John C. McGinley is great!

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 11/16/06 at 6:41 pm

I'm watching Scrubs in syndication right now and laughing my head off!  ;D

Written By: Criz on 11/19/06 at 1:54 pm

Definitly the best American comedy still on our screenz - it's so funny and so on the ball. The daydreams crack me up! I love JD - well technically I love Zack Braff!! :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/06 at 8:45 pm

I can honestly say that I have never seen this show...it looks funny though.

Written By: KKay on 11/19/06 at 10:01 pm

I love the show. We've been watching it from the beginning...the cast is great...but the suporting cast; the janitor and the surgeons...are great too. never a dull moment.

Did you see when Colin hay kept appearing everywhere singing "Overkill"....so goofy and creative.

Check for new replies or respond here...