inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jackson fans demand ticket refund

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/17/06 at 1:07 am

Angry Michael Jackson fans are seeking refunds on their tickets for the World Music Awards.

Entry to the award show cost as much as

Subject: Re: Jackson fans demand ticket refund

Written By: whistledog on 11/17/06 at 1:11 am

Jackson was not the star of the awards though, so the refund should be like 5% of

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/06 at 1:12 am

I would have demanded a refund because MJ was performing!

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/17/06 at 1:14 am

Jackson was not the star of the awards though, so the refund should be like 5% of

Written By: Jessica on 11/17/06 at 10:05 am

James Brown opened the event, that alone is worth

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/17/06 at 10:26 am

Shouldn't he be off molesting children in Bahrain or wherever he's been exiled? 

Written By: La Roche on 11/17/06 at 11:18 am

James Brown opened the event, that alone is worth

Written By: Marian on 11/17/06 at 3:11 pm

Shouldn't he be off molesting children in Bahrain or wherever he's been exiled? 
Clearly he's weird,but with everything that came out i don't think he's guilty.Janet arviso,who seem s  to be a cousin of Anna Ayala,is now serving a community service sentence for welfare fraud.Crooks know his weak points very well.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/17/06 at 3:17 pm

Clearly he's weird,but with everything that came out i don't think he's guilty.Janet arviso,who seem s  to be a cousin of Anna Ayala,is now serving a community service sentence for welfare fraud.Crooks know his weak points very well.

Much like OJ Simpson, just because he was acquitted, doesn't mean he didn't do it.  I happen to believe that if he has the balls to lie on national television about the number of plastic surgeries he's had, he has the balls to lie about whether or not he diddled little boys. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/17/06 at 8:31 pm

Uh, paying 100 pounds...to see Whacko Jacko...in 2006?

They should refund the money, not in cash, but as vouchers toward badly needed psychiatric care!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/vogel.gif

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/18/06 at 2:11 am

Uh, paying 100 pounds...to see Whacko Jacko...in 2006?

They should refund the money, not in cash, but as vouchers toward badly needed psychiatric care!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/vogel.gif

With other performer on stage, such as Jon Bon Jovi, I doubt a refund will be honoured.

Written By: Marian on 11/18/06 at 2:09 pm

Much like OJ Simpson, just because he was acquitted, doesn't mean he didn't do it.  I happen to believe that if he has the balls to lie on national television about the number of plastic surgeries he's had, he has the balls to lie about whether or not he diddled little boys. 
That makes sense,but a LOT of people lie about how much plastic surgery theyhad.I'm sure that ugly mug shot makes people forget that.However,why is it that both his accusers have turned out to be crooks?Just coincidence?And I call the adults the accusers because they can tell their kids what to do.Just a fact of life.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/18/06 at 2:11 pm

That makes sense,but a LOT of people lie about how much plastic surgery theyhad.I'm sure that ugly mug shot makes people forget that.However,why is it that both his accusers have turned out to be crooks?Just coincidence?And I call the adults the accusers because they can tell their kids what to do.Just a fact of life.

I think that he did it, but there was so much incompetence that they couldn't convict him.  And yes a lot of people lie about plastic surgery they've had, but when you look at him and then see him say into the camera he's only had 2 surgeries on his nose.....that's more than a lie.  That's him thinking we're all a bunch of morons.

Written By: Marian on 11/19/06 at 3:40 pm

I think that he did it, but there was so much incompetence that they couldn't convict him.  And yes a lot of people lie about plastic surgery they've had, but when you look at him and then see him say into the camera he's only had 2 surgeries on his nose.....that's more than a lie.  That's him thinking we're all a bunch of morons.
I don't know about incompetence--there was a lot of "he sad,she said,he said' etc.I know that woman manipulated her son--that's for sure.

Written By: whistledog on 11/20/06 at 6:52 pm

These fans who paid to see him apparently now want to sue for being cheated. 

If you ask me, these fans deserve what they get. 

Check for new replies or respond here...