inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fans clamour to see Tom and Katie in Rome

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/18/06 at 2:12 am

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes drew crowds of fans and curious onlookers as they dined out in Rome ahead of their wedding this weekend.

The couple were surrounded by paparazzi as they arrived at Nino's Restaurant with their 7-month-old daughter, Suri.

Cruise, 44, and Holmes, 27, were joined by their families and celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Jim Carrey.

The marriage is expected to take place on Saturday at the 15th Century Castello Odescalchi in Bracciano.

The town's mayor, Patricia Riccioni, said she expected the couple to arrive at the castle, which overlooks Lake Bracciano, on Saturday morning.

Subject: Re: Fans clamour to see Tom and Katie in Rome

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/18/06 at 5:16 am

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes drew crowds of fans and curious onlookers as they dined out in Rome ahead of their wedding this weekend.

The couple were surrounded by paparazzi as they arrived at Nino's Restaurant with their 7-month-old daughter, Suri.

Cruise, 44, and Holmes, 27, were joined by their families and celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Jim Carrey.

The marriage is expected to take place on Saturday at the 15th Century Castello Odescalchi in Bracciano.

The town's mayor, Patricia Riccioni, said she expected the couple to arrive at the castle, which overlooks Lake Bracciano, on Saturday morning.

Somehow it would not surprise me in the least that one of these days we read about Katie being seen out on the town in L.A. with Ron Jeremy, a/k/a "The Hedgehog".

Somehow that would be poetic justice.  ;D

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 11/18/06 at 6:15 am

I wish the two the best of luck, but all of this media frenzy surrounding their nuptials seems more than a little staged for publicity to me...  :o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/18/06 at 10:10 am

I hope and pray this marriage doesn't last.  Scientology is nothing more than a glorified cult and I hope Katie wisens up before her brain is completely sucked through her ear with a straw.

Written By: Jessica on 11/18/06 at 10:29 am

The more important question is:

THEY HAVE FANS?!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/18/06 at 10:30 am

The more important question is:

THEY HAVE FANS?!

http://www.elecom.co.jp/news/200604/fan-u11sv/image/FAN-U12SV_01L.jpg