inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anybody get the Nintendo Wii yet?

Written By: batfan2005 on 11/18/06 at 2:00 pm

So, did any of you buy the Nintendo Wii yet? I might be getting it soon. I think it will be better than the PS3 because you can download the old-school Nintendo games on there. Also, it's backward compatible with Gamecube games so it would be better for me.

Subject: Re: Anybody get the Nintendo Wii yet?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/18/06 at 2:39 pm

I wish.  WiiSports looks fun.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 11/19/06 at 12:42 pm

I decided not to get one at lauch. I wan't to wait until some of the games get reviewed so I can see how they put the remote to use. Since they won't be in short supply like the PS3(and not as expensive) I'll probably get one in a few weeks.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/20/06 at 4:46 pm

Haven't really played video games since I kicked my Doom addiction all those years ago!  I have so many other ways of goofing off I scarcely complete my requirements as it is!

Written By: Tia on 11/20/06 at 5:03 pm

Haven't really played video games since I kicked my Doom addiction all those years ago!  I have so many other ways of goofing off I scarcely complete my requirements as it is!
i went from doom to rollercoaster tycoon to the sims. LOVED those games. stopped playing them probably before the year 2000 rolled around.

Written By: Jessica on 11/20/06 at 5:56 pm

i went from doom to rollercoaster tycoon to the sims. LOVED those games. stopped playing them probably before the year 2000 rolled around.

I loved the old school Sim City for SNES. I was an expert at having Godzilla come stomping through town. I also had SimCopter, SimCity 3000 and SimRacer (I think that's what it was called) for the PC. SimCopter was fun because you could get out of the helicopter and try to pick up chicks. ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/20/06 at 5:58 pm

Goodbye Wii!

:D

Check for new replies or respond here...