inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Gwen Stefani's new CD

Written By: batfan2005 on 11/18/06 at 2:04 pm

Gwen Stefani's has a new CD coming out in Dec. Have any of you heard that single "Wind It Up"? It's really catchy, but I have a bad feeling it's going to get played out and annoying after a while (just like with "Hollaback Girl" in 2005). Since her CD is released toward the end of 2006, it's going to be classified with 2007 pop-culture. If her new CD is as good as L.A.M.B., then 2007 will be off to a good start.

Subject: Re: Gwen Stefani's new CD

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 11/20/06 at 8:06 pm

Gwen Stefani's has a new CD coming out in Dec. Have any of you heard that single "Wind It Up"? It's really catchy, but I have a bad feeling it's going to get played out and annoying after a while (just like with "Hollaback Girl" in 2005). Since her CD is released toward the end of 2006, it's going to be classified with 2007 pop-culture. If her new CD is as good as L.A.M.B., then 2007 will be off to a good start.

I look forward to her new material. I enjoy her stuff  :)

Written By: Brian06 on 11/20/06 at 8:58 pm

Gwen Stefani rules.  :D

Written By: Stompgal on 11/21/06 at 3:46 am

I heard Gwen's new song Wind Up and I like The Sound of Music sample in it. I'm also looking forward to No Doubt's comeback.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 11/21/06 at 4:50 am

I really like the Sound of Music yodelling in Gwen's new song, "Wind It Up"... it's definitely very different and catchy! :)

Check for new replies or respond here...