inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: TomKat Wedding Photo Staged/Altered...

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/20/06 at 7:01 pm

OK so by now most of us have seen the official TomKat wedding photo like 100 times.

I can't help but notice that while Katie Holmes is a good 2" taller than Tom, in the wedding pic she is looking slightly UPWARD towards Tom.

Is he really THAT insecure that he had to stand on a box or wear high heels for his wedding pic so he was not shorter than his new wife?

I mean, for cryin' out loud.  He's got this hot chick 17 years younger than him, and is worth a bazillion dollars, and he has to stage the pic????

::)

Subject: Re: TomKat Wedding Photo Staged/Altered...

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/20/06 at 7:06 pm

She's slouching.  Look carefully and you'll see her knee bent.  The picture wasn't photoshopped.....she was just posed so that he looked a tad taller. 

Please......not every celebrity photograph is altered.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/20/06 at 7:29 pm

She's slouching.  Look carefully and you'll see her knee bent.  The picture wasn't photoshopped.....she was just posed so that he looked a tad taller. 

Please......not every celebrity photograph is altered.

Oh I haven;t seen the full-length pic.  Every pic I have seen was above the waist.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/20/06 at 7:36 pm

Oh I haven;t seen the full-length pic.  Every pic I have seen was above the waist.

If you go to http://www.dlisted.com you can see the full-length picture, and she has her knee bent so that she's not taller than Tom.  She wore low heels for the ceremony because I've seen a pic of them kissing after they were pronounced man and hostage and her head is over his.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 11/20/06 at 7:47 pm

It just looks to be a natural pose between two people who are kissing one another. She still looks taller than him in my opinion.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/21/06 at 9:16 am

There's a joke going around saying that in the pic, Tom is standing on the prenump!

Written By: Jessica on 11/21/06 at 9:24 am

She has a desperate look in her eye...something along the lines of, "What have I done?! Somebody save me!"

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/21/06 at 9:26 am

She has a desperate look in her eye...something along the lines of, "What have I done?! Somebody save me!"

She just married into a cult.  She needs saving. 

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/21/06 at 9:29 am

Xenu has her now...

Written By: spaceace on 11/21/06 at 9:56 am

She just married into a cult.  She needs saving. 

May I say this?  Tom Cruise has messed with another life. :(

Written By: Gis on 11/21/06 at 10:25 am

I saw the photo on the front of a gossip mag today and thought hang on a minute she's taller than him, what's going on...............

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/22/06 at 7:49 am

I saw the photo on the front of a gossip mag today and thought hang on a minute she's taller than him, what's going on...............

Gis, you and I are not the only ones who noticed.

Last night Jay Leno ran a gag version of that photo that showed Cruise standing on a soap box.  ;D ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...