inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New advances in 2007 - Windows Vista and the iPhone

Written By: batfan2005 on 11/22/06 at 4:34 pm

In 2007, Microsoft will introduce its new operating system - Windows Vista. Also, Apple is releasing the iPhone, which is a cell phone iPod.

Subject: Re: New advances in 2007 - Windows Vista and the iPhone

Written By: Tia on 11/22/06 at 5:02 pm

"bionic hornets."

although it might actually be a few years.

http://news.com.com/Report+Israel+developing+bionic+hornet+weapon/2100-11394_3-6136468.html

Written By: whistledog on 11/22/06 at 8:50 pm

I've heard Windows Vista sucks donkey balls.  'Course these are folks who've downloaded the demo version

Written By: Brian06 on 11/22/06 at 10:49 pm

I've heard Windows Vista sucks donkey balls.  'Course these are folks who've downloaded the demo version

Hopefully the final version is improved from the version I tried, but knowing Microsoft it'll probably take a couple service packs before it's better lol.

Written By: whistledog on 11/22/06 at 10:52 pm

Hopefully the final version is improved from the version I tried, but knowing Microsoft it'll probably take a couple service packs before it's better lol.

Just a couple?  I guess Microsoft is improving.  LOL  In the old days, 20 service packs later, and Windows still was buggy.  lol

Written By: Roadgeek on 11/26/06 at 8:24 pm

I'm really looking forward to Vista. I've only read information about it and seen screenshots, but it looks awesome.

Check for new replies or respond here...