inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I want to ask people who garduated High School in 2003 a question:

Written By: tv on 11/29/06 at 1:40 am

Was it weird graduating in 2003 because when you started High School Britney Spears Backstreet Boys, and Limp Bizkit were on top of the music charts. Now in 2003 Britney, Limp Bizkit and BSB were pretty much yesterdays news. Did it feel weird when you graduated High School because the music that was popular when you first started High School was pretty much passe?

Subject: Re: I want to ask people who garduated High School in 2003 a question:

Written By: Brian06 on 11/29/06 at 1:43 am

Britney definitely wasn't history in 2003 (In the Zone was still a huge album with a top 10 song "Toxic"), the other 2 were history though.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 11/29/06 at 2:54 am

Was it weird graduating in 2003 because when you started High School Britney Spears Backstreet Boys, and Limp Bizkit were on top of the music charts. Now in 2003 Britney, Limp Bizkit and BSB were pretty much yesterdays news. Did it feel weird when you graduated High School because the music that was popular when you first started High School was pretty much passe?

Yeah, people that graduated in '03 would've seen quite a bit change while they were there. Alot of artists who were popular back in '99 when they started were pretty much old news by '03(even though there were plenty that were still popular. I graduated in '05 so there was a slight change from when I started in '01.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 11/29/06 at 2:59 am

I didn't take much notice to what was hot anymore by 2003. So I didn't care.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...