inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Website for downloading movies and tv shows?

Written By: coco_pup on 12/07/06 at 8:47 pm

I'm looking for a good website where you can find tv shows, movies, music, even rare ones for free. That is if possible and there is a site where you  can download rare shows and movies for free, would anyone know a site to/where I can download rare shows and movies?

I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you kindly.

Kind Regards,
Ellie.

Subject: Re: Website for downloading movies and tv shows?

Written By: Mushroom on 12/08/06 at 11:03 am

I'm looking for a good website where you can find tv shows, movies, music, even rare ones for free. That is if possible and there is a site where you  can download rare shows and movies for free, would anyone know a site to/where I can download rare shows and movies?

I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you kindly.

Kind Regards,
Ellie.

The only one I know of is the Internet Movie Archive.

http://www.archive.org

This is a site with public domain movies, tv shows, and other such things.  They are all free, and legal to download and distribute.

There are a lot of really good movies on the site too.  A lot of movies made in the last 50 years were made Public Domain for one reason or another.

Subject: Re: Website for downloading movies and tv shows?

Written By: Tia on 12/08/06 at 11:30 am

retrojunk.com is good for title sequences and theme songs and stuff. and as mushroom sez, archive.org is quite good.

most full-length shows are gonna be copyrighted, is the problem.

Check for new replies or respond here...