inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "So You Think You Can Dance" Songs?

Written By: coco_pup on 12/07/06 at 8:53 pm

Hi

I'm from Australia and "So You Think You Can Dance" has just come on TV here it's a great show, great songs too I just wanted to ask about some songs I've heard during the auditions so far on season 1 they're so catchy and everything and I just can't get them out of my mind many of them are hip hop songs so if I give you some of the lyrics for the songs I hope this will help as the lines from these songs are all that I can recall.

1. This song has the words, all the ladies in the club say yeah, yeah, what are you waiting for? (hip hop)

2. All the players in the club, get up, get up (hip hop)

3. This is a slow song and it goes, I'm not gonna take this lying down

4. Oooh baby, ooh baby you got my heart in sinc (same tune as song Baby love by The Supremes)

5. You, you, you (all about you) There's something about you

6. Make your move

7. Ohh help me

8. Don't wanna be a moviestar I want you

9. You make me wanna love you

I'd really, really appreciate it if someone can help me out with the titles and artists of these songs, if you recognize any of the words to these songs as I think they're really cool songs.

I would be very happy if you can help me out if you recognize any of the songs I'm talking about. Thanks so much.

Kind Regards,
Ellie.

Check for new replies or respond here...