inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chicago Area High School Cafeteria Reveals Recipe for its Secret Sauce

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/14/06 at 7:25 pm

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_348184146.html  :o :o

I imagine that the kids at Wheaton Illinois High School will be brown bagging it for years to come.  :P

Subject: Re: Chicago Area High School Cafeteria Reveals Recipe for its Secret Sauce

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/14/06 at 7:58 pm

that is so effin' sick.

Subject: Re: Chicago Area High School Cafeteria Reveals Recipe for its Secret Sauce

Written By: Red Ant on 12/14/06 at 8:09 pm

That is effed up big time. Karma's a bitch though; he better watch what he eats for the rest of his life.

That's to say nothing of the ass-whoopings this guy is in for over the next few months.

Say, anyone hungry for a Big Mac?

"Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese
Pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun!"
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/puke.gif

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/14/06 at 9:35 pm

He jerked off into the salad dressing?  I really want to laugh.  But I shouldn't.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/14/06 at 9:56 pm

I wonder how he was able to get to it, and have enough time to perform the act..without being seen by anyone? ???

Written By: Tia on 12/14/06 at 9:58 pm

man, i'm hungry.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/14/06 at 10:55 pm

He jerked off into the salad dressing?  I really want to laugh.  But I shouldn't.

I laughed.  Why?  It wasn't my salad!  That's one of the prime elements of comedy--better you than me!
;D

Sounds more like raunch dressing to me!
Ba-da-bing!

Now the students are feeling queasy about an entree from last week:  Chicken-cum-Broccoli!
Ba-da-boom!
:P

When I was a lad it was mere rumours about "boogers" in the cafeteria Jell-O.  Jeez, I'm getting old fast!
:-\\

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/15/06 at 3:07 am

Ranch or blue cheese?

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 12/15/06 at 3:49 am

^ That's just wrong.

Written By: velvetoneo on 12/15/06 at 7:07 am

I laughed.  Why?  It wasn't my salad!  That's one of the prime elements of comedy--better you than me!
;D

Sounds more like raunch dressing to me!
Ba-da-bing!

Now the students are feeling queasy about an entree from last week:  Chicken-cum-Broccoli!
Ba-da-boom!

When I was a lad it was mere rumours about "boogers" in the cafeteria Jell-O.  Jeez, I'm getting old fast!

Last week, a freshman at my school, Mr. McArdle, pissed in the french fry oil. So everyone who ate the cafeteria french fries for lunch ate potatoes fried in a urine solution!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/15/06 at 7:25 am

^ That's just wrong.
1001 Island?

Written By: La Roche on 12/15/06 at 7:29 am

;D ;D ;D That's freakin sweet!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/15/06 at 7:34 am

;D ;D ;D That's freakin sweet!
Sweet and sour sauce?

Written By: La Roche on 12/15/06 at 7:37 am

Sweet and sour sauce?

Caught white handed!

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 12/15/06 at 7:38 am

I'd like one salad, please...

Hmm, pardon ?  Sauce?  I'll supply my own, thanks ;)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/15/06 at 7:40 am

He'd better hope that none of the kids at his school have dads who are in the mob, they might whack him.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/15/06 at 6:04 pm

I think this was all a misunderstading.  After all it was Chinese Dinner Week and the worker in question thought that he'd offer up a special dish.  Kum of Sum Yung Gai.

;D ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/15/06 at 6:10 pm

I think this was all a misunderstading.  After all it was Chinese Dinner Week and the worker in question thought that he'd offer up a special dish.  Kum of Sum Yung Gai.

;D ;D

That's cream of sum yung gui, or in this case, the Mark Foley Special.

Written By: spaceace on 12/15/06 at 6:10 pm

I know they say more protein in a diet is a good thing.  Maybe I'll stop there. :-X

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/15/06 at 6:12 pm

Last week, a freshman at my school, Mr. McArdle, pissed in the french fry oil. So everyone who ate the cafeteria french fries for lunch ate potatoes fried in a urine solution!

Uh, you don't want to get your equipment that close to French fry oil!  Eeeeyow!

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/15/06 at 6:20 pm

Here's a link to the letter the school sent home to the parents:

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_349113245.html

The line that I like is "to prevent this from happening again we've switched to a larger container for condiments".  :D

Like that is gonna stop some randy teenager from doing this again.  ::)  Just gives him a bigger target to hit.  ;)

Perhaps they should glue pictures of Bea Arthur to all of the food containers at Wheaton High School.  Now THAT might prevent a repeat.  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/15/06 at 6:35 pm

Simply too disgusting....  :o

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/15/06 at 6:49 pm

Here's a link to the letter the school sent home to the parents:

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_349113245.html

The line that I like is "to prevent this from happening again we've switched to a larger container for condiments".  :D

Like that is gonna stop some randy teenager from doing this again.  ::)  Just gives him a bigger target to hit.  ;)

Perhaps they should glue pictures of Bea Arthur to all of the food containers at Wheaton High School.  Now THAT might prevent a repeat.   ;D ;D ;D

Sounds like he needs a big container condoms, not condiments!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/ky.gif

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/15/06 at 8:39 pm

http://www.poopgang.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_vomit.gif

Written By: whistledog on 12/15/06 at 9:19 pm

They always say food fit for a seaman.  Never thought it would be the other way around

Written By: Tia on 12/15/06 at 10:01 pm

see, funny thing is... if i'd been one of those people to eat the salad whatever, i'da probably gone, oh. so it had semen in it? oh, okay, whatever. gross. not much i can do about it now though and i guess it won't kill me long as dude didn't have AIDS or something. and then i'd just gone about my business.

not too long ago i got some delivery italian, spaghetti and meatballs. i'm eating happily away and then discover there's a LONG-ASS HAIR in my mouth. pluck it out, stop eating, go, wow, yuck, never order from there again. i've found bugs in my food before and sheesh like that too. but once you've eaten it, what ya gonna do? might as well not dwell on it.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/16/06 at 3:50 am

I hope the perpetrator is over 18. I hope they put his mug shot on www.thesmokinggun.com ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/16/06 at 6:42 am

I hope the perpetrator is over 18. I hope they put his mug shot on www.thesmokinggun.com ;D

The news reports say that he is 17.  But you can pretty much be assured that he is gonna be in for one heck of an azz-whoopin' by his fellow classmates.  :P

He better hope that nobody on the football team (or their girlfriends) did not partake of his kicked-up dressing.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/16/06 at 12:16 pm

see, funny thing is... if i'd been one of those people to eat the salad whatever, i'da probably gone, oh. so it had semen in it? oh, okay, whatever. gross. not much i can do about it now though and i guess it won't kill me long as dude didn't have AIDS or something. and then i'd just gone about my business.

not too long ago i got some delivery italian, spaghetti and meatballs. i'm eating happily away and then discover there's a LONG-ASS HAIR in my mouth. pluck it out, stop eating, go, wow, yuck, never order from there again. i've found bugs in my food before and sheesh like that too. but once you've eaten it, what ya gonna do? might as well not dwell on it.

A "long-ass hair" is one thing, a "long ass hair" is another
:o

Anyway, for some of the girls at my high school it would have just been "second helpings"!
:-X

Written By: spaceace on 12/16/06 at 1:55 pm

Anyway, for some of the girls at my high school it would have just been "second helpings"!
:-X

I'm not supposed to be laughing right now. ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/16/06 at 3:12 pm

Maybe that kid could get a job at Jack-In-The-Box.

Written By: spaceace on 12/16/06 at 3:15 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_scratch.gif  Can he use that skill on an application? :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/16/06 at 6:21 pm

I'm not supposed to be laughing right now. ;D

Those are the times we always laugh the longest!
;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/16/06 at 7:42 pm

Well he's already worked at Jack-In-The-Ranch

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/16/06 at 7:58 pm

;D

Beef Jerky?

Written By: Tia on 12/16/06 at 10:12 pm

haha! i actually noticed that, went back and added the hyphen. punctuation is very important!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/17/06 at 2:05 am

;D
How about White Castle?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/17/06 at 4:46 am

Beef Jerky?

Beef Stroganoff  ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/17/06 at 11:34 am

Beef Stroganoff  ;)

Uhhh...jack cheese

Written By: spaceace on 12/17/06 at 11:47 am

Hey, what's that white stuff in there?  I will forever be asking that question. :P

Written By: Red Ant on 12/17/06 at 8:04 pm

Y'know, one tiny piece of information missing from this story was "how was it discovered?" I mean, aside from him turning himself in, which didn't happen, there really is only one other way his ballsamic salad dressing could have been noticed...

Written By: spaceace on 12/17/06 at 8:06 pm

Y'know, one tiny piece of information missing from this story was "how was it discovered?" I mean, aside from him turning himself in, which didn't happen, there really is only one other way his ballsamic salad dressing could have been noticed...

Well yeah, but how many of us are really paranoid now?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/17/06 at 11:52 pm

From now on the condiments in all 20 schools in the district will only be available in individual packets or in large containers, making them very difficult to tamper with.

That's always the way, one jerk makes it hard for everybody else!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/17/06 at 11:59 pm

From now on the condiments in all 20 schools in the district will only be available in individual packets or in large containers, making them very difficult to tamper with.

That's always the way, one jerk makes it hard for everybody else!

no pun intended, eh? ;D :D

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/18/06 at 12:46 am

No wonder the Ranch dressing smelt like bleach! :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/18/06 at 12:48 am

No wonder the Ranch dressing smelt like bleach! :D

If you know the precise smell of your ejaculate, you spend more time alone that you're letting on..........

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/18/06 at 12:53 am

If you know the precise smell of your ejaculate, you spend more time alone that you're letting on..........

I just read somewhere that it smells similar to bleach. Get your mind out of the gutter, Beth. ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/18/06 at 12:55 am

I just read somewhere that it smells similar to bleach. Get your mind out of the gutter, Beth. ;D

What gutter? 

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/18/06 at 12:59 am

What gutter? 

Uh, nevermind.

Written By: La Roche on 12/18/06 at 6:42 am

I just read somewhere that it smells similar to bleach.

Evidently there is something wrong with me then.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/18/06 at 9:23 am

you are actually right, Alex.

Written By: La Roche on 12/18/06 at 9:32 am

you are actually right, Alex.

??? Is there something I'm missing here.. I've never noticed a bleach smell.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/18/06 at 9:34 am

??? Is there something I'm missing here.. I've never noticed a bleach smell.

not everyone is the same....but it is known to smell like that.

Written By: La Roche on 12/18/06 at 9:45 am

not everyone is the same....but it is known to smell like that.

I see..

Ladies, come get your bleach free semen!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/18/06 at 6:03 pm

Hey, did I call it or what?  ;)

H.S. Salad Dressing Befouler Booked
Senior, 17, facing aggravated battery, disorderly conduct raps

DECEMBER 18--Meet Marco Raphael Castro. The Illinois high school student surrendered today to face charges resulting from a revolting lunchroom prank earlier this month. According to Wheaton police and school officials, the 17-year-old senior ejaculated into a bottle of ranch salad dressing on December 6 and returned the befouled condiment to the Wheaton North High School cafeteria. It is unclear if the dressing was used by any students before the container was cleaned and refilled the following day. Castro, pictured below in Wheaton Police Department mug shots, has been charged with disorderly conduct and attempted aggravated battery, both misdemeanors. School officials learned of the prank from students, and Principal Jill Bullo sent parents a December 14 letter informing them of the "very unusual and disgusting incident."

Well, he wasn't quite 18, but they still put his mugshot up anyway :

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1218062castro1.html

Good luck getting that job down at Hardee's.  ;D

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/18/06 at 7:48 pm

Hey, did I call it or what?  ;) Castro, pictured below in Wheaton Police Department mug shots,

Mug shots.  Hmph.  So that's what they call 'em nowadays.  I thought special sauce came in a bottle, not a mug. 

Umm.  Let me rephrase that. 

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/20/06 at 1:47 am

Mug shots.  Hmph.  So that's what they call 'em nowadays.  I thought special sauce came in a bottle, not a mug. 

Umm.  Let me rephrase that. 
Apparently in Wheaton, Illinois, special sauce comes out of a tube.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/20/06 at 7:06 pm

Hey, did I call it or what?  ;)

Good luck getting that job down at Hardee's.  ;D

I heard that he's got a new job at Krispy Kreme.

Refilling the Kreme donuts.  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/20/06 at 7:14 pm

That is just sick.

What... WHAT WAS HE THINKING!?

"Oh, yeah, once everybody eats my semen, I'm BOUND to be a Daddy!"... o_O

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/20/06 at 9:30 pm

That is just sick.

What... WHAT WAS HE THINKING!?

"Oh, yeah, once everybody eats my semen, I'm BOUND to be a Daddy!"... o_O

The reproductive tract and the digestive tract are not one in the same, so how would eating something he jerked off into impregnate a girl?

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/20/06 at 10:19 pm

The reproductive tract and the digestive tract are not one in the same, so how would eating something he jerked off into impregnate a girl?

Hence the face at the end of that sentence. I was pointing out the stupidity of that thought, which he may have been thinking.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/20/06 at 10:19 pm

Hence the face at the end of that sentence. I was pointing out the stupidity of that thought, which he may have been thinking.

Ah....got it now.  :)

Written By: La Roche on 12/20/06 at 10:26 pm

Because it's sinful!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/20/06 at 10:27 pm

Because it's sinful!

Well yeah.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/20/06 at 10:55 pm

Because it's sinful!

God forbid you put bodily fluids in salad dressing!

Written By: La Roche on 12/20/06 at 10:59 pm

Well yeah.

.. and The Lord shalt smite down thy who consumeth large quanitites of Jizz as thy art an Jezebel. Unless thouh that injestith semen be art male, then thou shalt join The Lord's flock as a member of the clergy.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/21/06 at 12:51 am

I heard that he's got a new job at Krispy Kreme.

Refilling the Kreme donuts.  ;D
Ever seen Van Wilder?  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/21/06 at 10:21 am

Ever seen Van Wilder?  ;D ;D ;D

ew ya....that scene in that movie is really really gross! :P

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/21/06 at 11:09 am

The same way french kissing does and doing it in a hot tub doesn't, silly. :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/21/06 at 11:11 am

The same way french kissing does and doing it in a hot tub doesn't, silly. :D

Uh right. 

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/21/06 at 11:34 am

Uh right. 

Sarcasm alert.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/21/06 at 11:39 am

Sarcasm alert.

You apparently didn't notice where I said I misread Dom's comment.  He was being sarcastic and I thought he was being literal.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/21/06 at 9:25 pm

Because it's sinful!

The Bible says we are all born in sin, my son, but nobody in the history of the world ever got pregnant like that, that's why it's such a popular alternative!

not everyone is the same....

Ah, I see.  I couldn't comment, 'coz I don't have the frame of reference.
:D

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/21/06 at 9:29 pm

The reproductive tract and the digestive tract are not one in the same,

And once again, another perfectly good thread turns to...

http://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/buttsecks.JPG

Cue the owl!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/21/06 at 9:31 pm

I <3 that owl.

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/21/06 at 9:35 pm

I <3 that owl.

She sets 'em up, I only knock 'em down.

Check for new replies or respond here...