inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Movie

Written By: Echo Nomad on 01/08/07 at 12:18 am

Movie

Subject: Re: Movie formats

Written By: Davester on 01/08/07 at 12:57 am

Mainly DVD but I'm hanging onto my VHS player.  I have a pile of VHS tapes with recorded documentaries and there are a few movies I have which haven't made it to DVD, yet, namely Becket  and the Masada mini-series...

Written By: Brian06 on 01/08/07 at 12:58 am

DVDs, but I still have my VCR and a number of tapes.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/08/07 at 12:59 am

DVD.

Written By: whistledog on 01/08/07 at 1:32 am

DVD.  I am through with VHS.  I still have like over 800 tapes that I am going to try and sell to pawn shops or to suckers at a Yard Sale this summer

Written By: Marty McFly on 01/08/07 at 2:10 am

Both.

I do have a bond with VHS tapes, since I started collecting and recording when I was 9. Today I have probably 350-400 altogether (a combination of prerecorded and personalized ones), but I've really warmed up to DVDs in the last couple years. I like box sets and extra features on movies in particular.

Since they've come down in price a bit, I'm gonna get a good VHS to DVD burner pretty soon (there's some irreplacable things I've taped on VHS, plus the sentimental value of anything pre-1999 or so).

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/08/07 at 5:34 pm

I have both DVD AND VHS.

Check for new replies or respond here...