inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tom Cruise is........ THE CHOSEN ONE!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/23/07 at 8:19 pm

Apparently now, his ego will grow to the size of Montana....  ::)

This is my favorite part.....

As for why Cruise has been dubbed the

Subject: Re: Tom Cruise is........ THE CHOSEN ONE!

Written By: whistledog on 01/23/07 at 8:23 pm

Geez, his ego will definately get even bigger

I miss the good old days of the 80s and 90s when Tom Cruise was just an ordinary poipular actor who appeared in hit films.  Now, he's in the news so much, I can't stand to look at him anymore.  lol

Written By: spaceace on 01/23/07 at 8:23 pm

Gads, at least Jesus was humble. :P

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/23/07 at 8:28 pm

I am starting to like the South Park spoof of Tom Cruise, more and more!

"Help us Tom Cruise.... You're are only hope!"

;D

Written By: Jessica on 01/23/07 at 8:55 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/23/07 at 8:55 pm

Chosen one?  For what?  The Pokemon contest?

Written By: Brian06 on 01/23/07 at 9:32 pm

LMFAO.  ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/23/07 at 9:38 pm

Tom is a tool, among many other things I won't say here.  I assure you "Chosen One" is not among those words.

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/23/07 at 9:40 pm

http://www.xenu.net

Everything you wanted to know about Cruise's UFO cult, but for which you didn't want to pay $360,000.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/23/07 at 9:45 pm

what a crock of sh!t....this guy makes me ill. ::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/23/07 at 9:49 pm

what a crock of sh!t....this guy makes me ill. ::)

Hopefully when the aliens are anal probing him, they'll go too deep, knick his brain and he'll be a drooling moron forever. 

Oh wait....he already is.  Damn.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/23/07 at 9:55 pm

Hopefully when the aliens are anal probing him, they'll go too deep, knick his brain and he'll be a drooling moron forever. 

Oh wait....he already is.  Damn.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiIC2LZFHa8A5S.jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12so1ue3i/EXP=1169697154/**http%3A//pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00022/tom_cruise_200_22327a.jpg =http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiBT2LZFU2kAOWajzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=129hgfdq6/EXP=1169697235/**http%3A//hometown.aol.com/curves972/images/patrick2.jpg

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/23/07 at 10:03 pm

^ Hey!  Don't insult Patrick!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/23/07 at 10:04 pm

^ Hey!  Don't insult Patrick!

ya know....I did kind of feel bad after posting that...I mean, what an insult to the big pink loveable guy. :-\\ :D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/23/07 at 10:06 pm

So he like's Keanu Reeve's charecter from The Matrix?  ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/23/07 at 10:14 pm

Boy, if that's the case then I'd sure hate to be around for the Second Coming.  :o :o :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHklGtW3rwU

Written By: Gis on 01/24/07 at 2:53 am

Dare I comment or will the wrath of harmonica smite me where I sit for insulting Tom?? 

Written By: karen on 01/24/07 at 4:39 am

Dare I comment or will the wrath of harmonica smite me where I sit for insulting Tom?? 

And for those who want to relive it

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,16529.0.html

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 01/24/07 at 8:57 am

eh, he's not here anymore.....let the insults fly ;D

Written By: Jessica on 01/24/07 at 9:15 am

Insult both of them. They're both morons who blindly follow a faith without regard for any other person of any other denomination.

They should get together. They're well suited for each other. And we all know that they are gay.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/24/07 at 9:32 am

As Obi Wan once said....

"Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Written By: spaceace on 01/24/07 at 11:06 am

Oh, Jesus Christ!!!  Opps, I mean Oh, Tom Cruise!!! ::)  Great now I've gotta get used to saying that.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/24/07 at 11:39 am

I was thinking the same thing. I would love to see Harmonica's reaction to this one.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/24/07 at 6:42 pm

Tom Cruise is gayer than Liberace's underwear.  I wonder how much he paid the sperm donor to knock up his victim.... I mean, his wife.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 01/24/07 at 6:57 pm

He's crazy. There's only one Chosen one and he's not announcing when he's returning.

Written By: Jessica on 01/24/07 at 9:29 pm

He's crazy. There's only one Chosen one and he's not announcing when he's returning.

Elvis! ;D

Written By: Gis on 01/25/07 at 3:06 am

I was thinking the same thing. I would love to see Harmonica's reaction to this one.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cat
Good point! One of his hero's declaring he is really his other hero, he'd probably implode.  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/25/07 at 11:11 pm

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/25/07 at 11:29 pm

Chosen one?  For what?  The Pokemon contest?

That's what I thought when I saw this thread.  Not Pokemon, but the human tiddlywinks pageant or something.

Written By: spaceace on 01/25/07 at 11:32 pm

Ya know Tom's not going to settle for just being a Christ-like figure for Scientology.  He's going to want his own religion.  Wonder what the dogma's going to be???

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/25/07 at 11:33 pm

"Mission: Impossible is the greatest movie ever."

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/25/07 at 11:38 pm

Ya know Tom's not going to settle for just being a Christ-like figure for Scientology.  He's going to want his own religion.  Wonder what the dogma's going to be???

What dogma: OK, I'll be a teenage heartthroab for a few years and then turn into an unbearable azz()le.  That's a might big congregation there!"
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/firedevil.gif

Written By: spaceace on 01/25/07 at 11:42 pm

What dogma: OK, I'll be a teenage heartthroab for a few years and then turn into an unbearable azz()le.  That's a might big congregation there!"
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/firedevil.gif

Try telling him that!!! ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/25/07 at 11:48 pm

Try telling him that!!! ::)

Tom doesn't care what I tell him!  You don't tell the Annointed one, he tells you!
I know, they always say "Get high on God, not drugs."  How do you know when you're really high?  I dunno.  How do you know if there's really God? I dunno, but Tom has made up his mind.  How many millions did the church of L.Ron Hubbard pick outta this guy's pockets?  Now he walks around, and it's like, "Who do you think you are, Joe Lieberman?"

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/26/07 at 9:53 pm

Ask Matt Lauer, he knows all well off hand.  ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/27/07 at 12:39 am

Ask Matt Lauer, he knows all well off hand.  ::)

Matt Lauer bites a big one, IMO!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_bounce.gif

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/27/07 at 12:10 pm

::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/28/07 at 5:35 pm

What is this that stands before me?
Figure in black which points at me
Turn around quick, and start to run
Find out I'm THE CHOSEN ONE!
Ohhhh noooooo!

http://perso.orange.fr/religionnaire/artistes/black_sabbath/art/black_sabbath.jpg

Written By: star500 on 01/28/07 at 8:57 pm

I have to say while Tom Cruise is getting more and more annoying...he is still gorgeous! ;D LOL OK, unrelated to the topic I know. I actually was surprised when I read in the newspaper that he is considered the next Messiah for Scientology. It's like...they are breaking one of the Ten Commandments at least, "Thou shall not have any other Gods but me." I don't know what is wrong with Tom. He shouldn't have done this. He is not very popular at the moment and he is just making things worse for himself.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/28/07 at 10:07 pm

I have to say while Tom Cruise is getting more and more annoying...he is still gorgeous!

I've never found him to be anything special. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/sleepy1.gif

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/28/07 at 10:19 pm

I have to say while Tom Cruise is getting more and more annoying...he is still gorgeous! ;D LOL OK, unrelated to the topic I know. I actually was surprised when I read in the newspaper that he is considered the next Messiah for Scientology. It's like...they are breaking one of the Ten Commandments at least, "Thou shall not have any other Gods but me." I don't know what is wrong with Tom. He shouldn't have done this. He is not very popular at the moment and he is just making things worse for himself.

People who don't believe in God, don't follow the commandments.  Scientology believes in aliens and some dude named Xenu.

And he's butt-ugly.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/28/07 at 10:36 pm

Nick Nolte mug shot ugly?  ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/28/07 at 10:43 pm

Nick Nolte mug shot ugly?  ;D

Michael Jackson mug shot ugly.  ;D

Written By: Gis on 01/29/07 at 10:52 am

I hear Katie's having a hard time finding work, I wonder why...........................

Written By: spaceace on 01/29/07 at 10:54 am

I hear Katie's having a hard time finding work, I wonder why...........................

He won't let her do any work.  The pain in the arse has to be in control of everything. :P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/29/07 at 11:42 am

I have to say while Tom Cruise is getting more and more annoying...he is still gorgeous! ;D LOL

I used to think he was good looking but his inner "beauty" (or lack there of) comes through and I find him very unattractive.

Cat

Written By: Cheetara on 01/29/07 at 12:23 pm

I used to really Tom Cruise... but I lost interest somehow.  :-\\

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/29/07 at 11:12 pm

Apparently, so have lots of others.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/30/07 at 12:00 am

People who don't believe in God, don't follow the commandments.  Scientology believes in aliens and some dude named Xenu.

Tom is more of a Moses for Xenu than a Jesus!
:D

Christians believe in an old man who lives in the clouds and he's got a list of ten rules and if you break those rules he can send you to burn in a fire forever and ever but if you follow all those rules you get to live in the clouds forever and ever with the old man....

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/30/07 at 12:01 am

^George Carlin does that sketch better, so leave it to him.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/30/07 at 12:03 am

^George Carlin does that sketch better, so leave it to him.

George most certainly does!

Written By: Gis on 01/30/07 at 3:02 am

He won't let her do any work.  The pain in the arse has to be in control of everything. :P
No it's not that, apparently no studios will touch her because of the scientology thing..............

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 01/30/07 at 10:36 am

Tom Cruise is gayer than Liberace's underwear.  I wonder how much he paid the sperm donor to knock up his victim.... I mean, his wife.
I think he just went into the closet with his copy of PlayGirl and filled a cup.....I wonder how much he paid Katie to let him have her artificially inseminated knock her up? :o

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/30/07 at 11:16 am

So I guess on the eight day, Tom made Top Gun..... And it was good?  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/30/07 at 2:14 pm

No it's not that, apparently no studios will touch her because of the scientology thing..............

The Church of Scientology is loaded, plus they've got a whole raft of bigtime celebrities in their congregation.  The church should found its own movie studios.  They could make "The Passion of L. Ron" or something.  Travolta and Cruise could have a rasslin' match to decide who gets to lay the big guy!

I think he just went into the closet with his copy of PlayGirl and filled a cup.....I wonder how much he paid Katie to let him have her artificially inseminated knock her up? :o

You just made me picture Tom Cruise with a studpuppy mag and a Dixie cup doing---that.  Eeeeeew!  Barf me out, gag me with a spoon!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/puke.gif

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/30/07 at 4:13 pm

I'm with you on that one...

I feel like I just have been violated.....  ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/30/07 at 9:33 pm

A lot, apparently.  This chick is dead in the eyes.  He's probably got her on drugs.  Either that, or she's getting a sh*tload of hush money to keep the secrets of the alien cult to herself.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/30/07 at 9:34 pm

A lot, apparently.  This chick is dead in the eyes.  He's probably got her on drugs.  Either that, or she's getting a sh*tload of hush money to keep the secrets of the alien cult to herself.

It's the herpes...it's farked with her head.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/30/07 at 9:40 pm

It's the herpes...it's farked with her head.

I have to wonder why she'd voluntarily want to get involved with this.  I mean, she goes from a God-fearing Catholic to a Scientologist?  Just how does one make that leap?  The only way her parents would go to the "wedding" was if a Catholic priest was there, and I read somewhere that Tom was really reticent to allow that. 

I mean, I know love conquers all and whatnot, but there isn't enough love that would make me get involved with someone who was a Scientologist.  Read up on Lisa McPherson if you get a chance.  This sh*t is SCARY.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/30/07 at 9:43 pm

Maybe Xenu gave Tom one of those brain crawling worm things like Khan used on Chekov in Star Trek II.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/30/07 at 9:51 pm

Maybe Xenu gave Tom one of those brain crawling worm things like Khan used on Chekov in Star Trek II.

After reading up on some of the things Scientology believes in, I wouldn't put it past them.  I read that Jennifer Lopez wants to use Scientology to help her get knocked up.....and hubby ain't happy about that.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 02/01/07 at 12:55 pm

Come on, Beth, Didn't you hear his rant on drugs?  It's an "herbal supplement" ;)

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 02/01/07 at 12:56 pm

The Church of Scientology is loaded, plus they've got a whole raft of bigtime celebrities in their congregation.  The church should found its own movie studios.  They could make "The Passion of L. Ron" or something.  Travolta and Cruise could have a rasslin' match to decide who gets to lay the big guy!
You just made me picture Tom Cruise with a studpuppy mag and a Dixie cup doing---that.  Eeeeeew!  Barf me out, gag me with a spoon!
The alternative thought as to where he "deposited" (and retrieved) his sperm is much grosser ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/01/07 at 8:33 pm

Maybe.....

Written By: Foo Bar on 02/11/07 at 10:31 pm

"Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... 'til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all your poundin' and your hollerin' those sharks come in and... they rip you to pieces."

... just a little something that comes to mind every time a clam offers me a free personality test. 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/12/07 at 8:16 am

So, your saying that they are actually..... sharks?  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...