inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: new fashions for spring 2007 are hittin' the runway!

Written By: Tia on 02/06/07 at 7:12 pm

they're... they're... THEY'RE...

not very good.

http://i9.tinypic.com/2rxi4v6.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/05/AR2007020501628.html

it's a sign of the end times.

i hear if you step on the boot on that outfit, the hat pops up.

Subject: Re: new fashions for spring 2007 are hittin' the runway!

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/06/07 at 7:17 pm

A plastic garbage bag and they call it fashionable???

Please,i did the bag lady look already,i've been an hobo,go make fun of your momma >:(

Written By: Tia on 02/06/07 at 7:20 pm

well, i'm guessin' that garbage bag costs about five grand.

they had some other stuff, like dresses that open up like books, and dresses with no ass on em, like chaps. the author of that article was quivering with rage.

Written By: Red Ant on 02/06/07 at 8:07 pm

The new fashion for 2007:

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/9/91/Burger_King_Whopper_Combo.jpg

Food!

Eat up girls: after all, skeletons are size 0 too.

Written By: whistledog on 02/06/07 at 8:11 pm

http://i9.tinypic.com/2rxi4v6.jpg

I wouldn't call those Glad Bags ;D

Written By: Tia on 02/06/07 at 8:34 pm

a part of that article they talked about, they had a conference about eating disorders in the fashion world. this one woman talks about how she was a model and had horrible issues with her weight and self-image, and the fashion mogul guys basically boiled it down to, well, that's just the way it's got to be.

it's nasty. i think that's just gotta be a really dispiriting business to be in. that's it! i'm throwing away my nail polish and ALL my back copies of vogue!

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/06/07 at 8:43 pm

a part of that article they talked about, they had a conference about eating disorders in the fashion world. this one woman talks about how she was a model and had horrible issues with her weight and self-image, and the  fashion mogul guys basically boiled it down to, well, that's just the way it's got to be.

it's nasty. i think that's just gotta be a really dispiriting business to be in. that's it! i'm throwing away my nail polish and ALL my back copies of vogue!

In a way that's truth,but when you are told day in day out that "you're just not what we are looking for" and at the same time you have people telling you that you're fabulous,you learn that this is not about you at all,you're the normal one here,screw these pricks ;D The fashion and the beauty world is ruled by weirdos who hate themselves :D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/10/07 at 1:55 am

well, i'm guessin' that garbage bag costs about five grand.

they had some other stuff, like dresses that open up like books, and dresses with no ass on em, like chaps. the author of that article was quivering with rage.
Dresses with no ass?  :o :o :o

Al wants pics! 

Written By: tv on 02/10/07 at 9:06 pm

I wouldn't call those Glad Bags ;D
That picture right there actually makes 80's fashions with the bright colors look "refreshing" something 80's fashions with the bright colors shouldn;t look.

Check for new replies or respond here...