inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Return of Lost

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/07/07 at 9:26 pm

It's back on, and I am looking forward to seeing what happens on today's episode.

Subject: Re: Return of Lost

Written By: twistedwarp on 02/08/07 at 11:48 pm

That show still on? wow i stoped watching it beacuase it started getting boring after a while to tell you the truth.

Written By: Tam on 02/09/07 at 1:08 am

I am hopelessly addicted to this show.
So is hubby - so much so that he called me yesterday to remind me to record it! lol

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 02/09/07 at 1:20 am

OMG It IS back on!

I'm so addicted to the show, and now I'm so mad that I missed it. I usually watched it every Wednesday with Matt, but now that we're broken up and he took the TV out of my dorm, I'm so screwed. What am I going to do?

Written By: Tam on 02/09/07 at 1:27 am

OMG It IS back on!

I'm so addicted to the show, and now I'm so mad that I missed it. I usually watched it every Wednesday with Matt, but now that we're broken up and he took the TV out of my dorm, I'm so screwed. What am I going to do?

Girl.... watch it online!!!! 8)

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

Written By: kellygoo72 on 02/09/07 at 2:00 am

What did everyone think of the eppy on last nite?  I mean, Im glad it picked up where it left off but I will be glad when they go back to the island and we see locke, Hurley and the rest... Im bored with the love triangle

Written By: Tam on 02/09/07 at 1:08 pm

I agree. I am a little tired of the love triangle AND I want to know what is up with Desmond's girlfriend who was notified at the end of last season by those dudes in the arctic about the seismic pulse! ;)

Written By: annonymouse on 02/11/07 at 12:24 am

i can't stand the show. i hate the caracters. especially kate. she's so predictable, and annoying. and yet, i can't stop watching. i liked it in the first seson. but after that, it began to smell of something awful! >:(

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/11/07 at 3:36 pm

What did everyone think of the eppy on last nite?  I mean, Im glad it picked up where it left off but I will be glad when they go back to the island and we see locke, Hurley and the rest... Im bored with the love triangle

Me too.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...