inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Celebrity Entourages

Written By: beelove99 on 03/05/07 at 11:00 pm

Comedian Alex Thomas is in a video that makes fun of rappers and their entourages. It's pretty funny and you can see it here:

http://www.atomfilms.com/film/the_audience.jsp

What's sad is this isn't too far from the truth, as we saw with Pac Man Jones and his band of lunatics last week in Vegas. Y'all are entitled to your own opinions, but I think these guys look pretty foolish following celebs around mooching off their fame and success. Get a job!

Subject: Re: Celebrity Entourages

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/07/07 at 11:58 am

Comedian Alex Thomas is in a video that makes fun of rappers and their entourages. It's pretty funny and you can see it here:

http://www.atomfilms.com/film/the_audience.jsp

What's sad is this isn't too far from the truth, as we saw with Pac Man Jones and his band of lunatics last week in Vegas. Y'all are entitled to your own opinions, but I think these guys look pretty foolish following celebs around mooching off their fame and success. Get a job!

They say that's why M.C. Hammer went broke.

The way I figure it is a lot of celebrities are driven to fame by feelings of deep inadequacy.  Thus, even if they sell out every tour and go multi-multi-multi-platinum, they still need a posse to follow them every where and say, "You da man!"
::)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/07/07 at 5:39 pm

If you do get a entourage, make sure it doesn't have over fifty peopie in it!

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/07/07 at 10:00 pm

Shoot, If I ever made me any money, I wouldn't trust myself to spend it, let alone a dozen other clowns.  I'd lock myself in the Motel 6 and just let the interest collect!
:o

Check for new replies or respond here...