inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Christina Aguilera in Maxim(hubba! hubba! hubba!)

Written By: Satish on 03/18/07 at 7:45 pm

Not only is Christina Aguilera a great singer, but she's also one totally hot babe! And there's pictures of her scantily clad in the March 2007 issue of Maxim! Just look at this:

http://maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/pictures_and_bio/1263/ChristinaAguilera.girl

:D

Subject: Re: Christina Aguilera in Maxim(hubba! hubba! hubba!)

Written By: whistledog on 03/18/07 at 9:12 pm

She sure is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! :o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/18/07 at 9:16 pm

I love her.  Love her, love her, love her.  I love her even more, without the red lipstick.  Thank God she nixed it for this shoot.  I'd kill to look like that. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/18/07 at 9:21 pm

she is very attractive.

Written By: tv on 03/18/07 at 11:41 pm

She's pretty I have to admit. I noticed she grew her hair out from the photos out a little bit too from the photo's I saw and it looks good. I saw her biography on E! in late 2005 and she seems like a very well grounded person.

I think Christina is one of the few teen idols to have staying power for a long period of time in the music industry and she should be commended for that because usually teen-pop artists like christina was in 1999 usually don;t have longevity like she has had.

Written By: Brian06 on 03/19/07 at 12:08 am

She is sooo hot and very talented. I love everything about her!

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/19/07 at 12:17 am

She's pretty I have to admit. I noticed she grew her hair out from the photos out a little bit too from the photo's I saw and it looks good. I saw her biography on E! in late 2005 and she seems like a very well grounded person.

I think Christina is one of the few teen idols to have staying power for a long period of time in the music industry and she should be commended for that because usually teen-pop artists like christina was in 1999 usually don;t have longevity like she has had.

I agree with both points. While I used to slightly prefer Britney over her (both for their music and looks, lol), I've changed my mind over time. Christina is more like Justin Timberlake in terms of staying with it and not being basically a "product of 1999". When people look back on it years from now, I think in terms of commercial longevity and success, it'll be like the Madonna vs Cyndi Lauper comparison c. 1984. Christina is Madonna in this case. ;)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/19/07 at 9:54 am

I couldn't see the pics, but I'm in an "I Love Christina" mode right now.  "Candyman" is always in my head and I love it.  :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/19/07 at 6:23 pm

Not only is Christina Aguilera a great singer, but she's also one totally hot babe! And there's pictures of her scantily clad in the March 2007 issue of Maxim! Just look at this:

http://maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/pictures_and_bio/1263/ChristinaAguilera.girl

:D

The pictures confirm that which I already knew...

I would DEFINITELY party with her...  :P

Written By: Satish on 03/25/07 at 8:59 pm

By the way, it looks like they've put a few new pictures up on that page since I first posted the link, so everyone might want to click on it again to take a look.

Written By: Tia on 03/25/07 at 9:04 pm

christina aguilera asked me out once but i told her i was busy.

Written By: Brian06 on 03/25/07 at 11:12 pm

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/briand06/23236_Kosty555.jpg

daymn! WOW!  :-*

Written By: Tia on 03/25/07 at 11:18 pm

she's definitely hot and i'd hack off a finger to get someodat but i don't think she has that certain something... definitely sexy but not a heartbreaker.

i'm really becoming a much bigger fan of christina ricci, particularly after seeing monster. she is just the Babe.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/26/07 at 12:07 am

Christina looked AWFUL in that picture.  WTF was she thinking?

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/26/07 at 6:31 pm

I think she looks hooooooooot in that pic.

She's so hot I'd drink her bath water...  :P

Written By: whistledog on 03/26/07 at 7:07 pm

christina aguilera asked me out once but i told her i was busy.

Busy wth Kim Richards?

Written By: whistledog on 03/26/07 at 9:44 pm

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/ap/69eeac19-2827-4fe8-b7dd-c37a16e0e664.widec.jpg

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/26/07 at 9:47 pm

She looks pretty in that picture!  I wish she'd ditch the red lipstick, though.  I'm getting a little tired of that.

Written By: Tia on 03/27/07 at 6:48 am

smokin' body. weird face. i think women typically hate it when men say stuff like that, but there it is.

i mean, she's pretty but there's something about the makeup or the facial expression or something, she's like bizarre-looking somehow.

Written By: whistledog on 03/27/07 at 2:07 pm

smokin' body. weird face. i think women typically hate it when men say stuff like that, but there it is.

i mean, she's pretty but there's something about the makeup or the facial expression or something, she's like bizarre-looking somehow.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/mtv-awards/christina-aguilera.jpg http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/blockbuster/blockbuster_awards_2001_photos/christina_aguilera/blockbuster4.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...