inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: anyone hear anything about that guy who was just arrested for beheading a girl's

Written By: Marian on 03/23/07 at 11:48 am

The girl recceived the dog's head in a gift-warpped box with some valen tine's candy on her front porch.

Subject: Re: anyone hear anything about that guy who was just arrested for beheading a girl's

Written By: Tia on 03/23/07 at 11:50 am

that's so romantic!

Subject: Re: anyone hear anything about that guy who was just arrested for beheading a girl's

Written By: Marian on 03/23/07 at 11:54 am

that's so romantic!
It's so sick.I saw it on Wiki,that the guy was just arrested.Apparently this grown man had an interest in the 17 year old.i hope they print his mug shot.

Written By: Tia on 03/23/07 at 11:56 am

i haven't heard anything about it. anybody got a link?

was it HER dog? i can't imagine anybody being so crazy as to think they could get some trim by sending somebody their own dog's head. that's just beyond nuts.

Written By: whistledog on 03/23/07 at 12:00 pm

It happened in St. Paul, MN.  Apparently, cops are calling it an "implied" terrorist threat

http://www.ktvu.com/news/11262401/detail.html

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/23/07 at 6:22 pm

We had the same thing here in The 'Burgh.  Except here it was a cat.  :o

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/23/07 at 6:48 pm

Wouldn't even spring for a whole dead dog?  Cheap bastid!
:P

Written By: Jessica on 03/23/07 at 6:50 pm

i haven't heard anything about it. anybody got a link?

was it HER dog? i can't imagine anybody being so crazy as to think they could get some trim by sending somebody their own dog's head. that's just beyond nuts.

It was her dog. It went missing, she started looking for it, couldn't find it, so she figured all was lost. I guess she came home a couple of weeks ago to a giant wrapped package on her porch with a note on it. She opened it and it was her dog's head.

That poor girl. That poor puppy. I would dearly love to get a hold of the guy who did it. Stupid a$$hole.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/23/07 at 10:54 pm

::)

Written By: Marian on 03/28/07 at 3:30 pm

It was her dog. It went missing, she started looking for it, couldn't find it, so she figured all was lost. I guess she came home a couple of weeks ago to a giant wrapped package on her porch with a note on it. She opened it and it was her dog's head.

That poor girl. That poor puppy. I would dearly love to get a hold of the guy who did it. Stupid a$$hole.
maybe he's with the general population. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...