inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: NOSTALGIA: upn or wb

Written By: egypt99 on 03/27/07 at 6:56 pm

Which network bring back those memories. your childhood or being a teenager at the time.  when they both came on. ;D

Subject: Re: NOSTALGIA: upn or wb

Written By: nally on 03/27/07 at 6:59 pm

Well, I was in my teens when both "networks" were launched, and I think I liked stuff on WB better.

Written By: whistledog on 03/27/07 at 9:41 pm

I don't get either network, and never have, so for me, the nostalgia would be not watching either ;D

Written By: statsqueen on 03/28/07 at 10:51 am

We didn't get WB til I moved to BR (definitely NOT a teenager).  It's funny, my daughter just last night mentioned how much she misses the WB.  I do, too.  CW is ok, but just not the same, you know?

Written By: egypt99 on 03/29/07 at 8:55 pm

Look at what i came up with. UPN: SERIES FAINALES

1.star trek: voyger & enterprise    5.in the house                                                                               

2.buffy                                     6.roswell                                                                                       

3.clueless                                   7.the parkers ???

4.the hugleys                                   

Check for new replies or respond here...