inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song "Madagascar" leaks online from GNR's mythical album Chinese Democracy

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 03/29/07 at 10:08 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJIIQCOB

Subject: Re: Song "Madagascar" leaks online from GNR's mythical album Chinese Democracy

Written By: Davester on 03/31/07 at 2:56 pm

Oh m-a-a-a-a-n, no linkey... :(

Subject: Re: Song "Madagascar" leaks online from GNR's mythical album Chinese Democracy

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/31/07 at 2:57 pm

I don't think you can provide access to file sharing here.

Written By: La Roche on 03/31/07 at 2:58 pm

Man, they played all this ages ago. Hell, if you've seen them within the pasty year then you've heard most of Chinese Democracy.

Concentrating just on the music.. this album is gonna be KILLER!!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/31/07 at 2:59 pm

Please, like this thing is going to see the light of day.  They've been working on it for what, 10 years?  Axl's ego is too big for him to give a damn about the "fans".

Written By: Davester on 03/31/07 at 3:30 pm

I remember hearing of the mythical Chinese Democracy album a long time ago.  Then promptly forgot about it.  Last thing I remember Axl was slapping his girlfriend around, anyhoo...

Tell you the truth, I'm so not into current pop culture it's not even funny...

Just listened to "Better" and I love it..!

Written By: La Roche on 03/31/07 at 3:56 pm

Please, like this thing is going to see the light of day.  They've been working on it for what, 10 years?  Axl's ego is too big for him to give a damn about the "fans".

Oh, it'll come out soon. Hell, they've been touring on it for the past couple years and basically have the album cut.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/08/07 at 2:17 am

Oh, it'll come out soon. Hell, they've been touring on it for the past couple years and basically have the album cut.
They've been saying that for a good 10 years. As the old joke goes, we're more likely to see actual Chinese democracy before Guns N'Roses releases Chinese Democracy.  ::) ::) ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...