inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: entertainers in the news synchronicty.....weeeeeooooww

Written By: saver on 03/31/07 at 5:50 pm

Last night on ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, I heard the story of Marie Osmond getting a quiet divorce from longtime mate Brian Blosil(?), I jokingly thought to myself 'Wasn't he the kid from Family Ties- in the later seasons???, Hmm, we sure haven't heard of him for some time!'

So I went online and found the kid actor from FT was Brian Bonsall.

BUT ENTERTAINMENT SYNCHRONICITY STRUCK AND TODAY,... in YAHOO news BRIAN BONSALL was arrested and has a news story as well!!!

WHAT ARE THE ODDS????

Subject: Re: entertainers in the news synchronicty.....weeeeeooooww

Written By: Tia on 04/07/07 at 12:02 pm

it's a sign of the end times!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/07 at 1:08 pm

Last night on ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, I heard the story of Marie Osmond getting a quiet divorce from longtime mate Brian Blosil(?), I jokingly thought to myself 'Wasn't he the kid from Family Ties- in the later seasons???, Hmm, we sure haven't heard of him for some time!'

So I went online and found the kid actor from FT was Brian Bonsall.

BUT ENTERTAINMENT SYNCHRONICITY STRUCK AND TODAY,... in YAHOO news BRIAN BONSALL was arrested and has a news story as well!!!

WHAT ARE THE ODDS????

I thought she was married to Steve Sacks  boy am I behind the times... once Arsenio went off the air I lost my connection to Not So Interesting Entertainment facts

Written By: Tia on 04/07/07 at 3:01 pm

I thought she was married to Steve Sacks  boy am I behind the times... once Arsenio went off the air I lost my connection to Not So Interesting Entertainment facts
somebody should start www.notsointerestingentertainmentfacts.com.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/08/07 at 2:14 am

somebody should start www.notsointerestingentertainmentfacts.com.
I don't think that's necessary, we have shows like "Entertainment Tonight" and "Access Hollywood" that are already doing the job quite nicely.  ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/08/07 at 10:01 am

I don't think that's necessary, we have shows like "Entertainment Tonight" and "Access Hollywood" that are already doing the job quite nicely.  ::)

Don't forget The Insider which stars the lovely Lara Spencer...  :P

Written By: snozberries on 04/08/07 at 12:56 pm

Don't forget The Insider which stars the lovely Lara Spencer...  :P

what about showbiz tonight... its an hour long

Check for new replies or respond here...