inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dancing With The Stars

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/03/07 at 8:15 pm

Anybody got any favorites here?  ???

I am not a Heather Mills fan, but I gotta give her props for having the gonads to do this show and all those fantastic moves.  DEFINITELY has to be an inspiration for amputees.  :)

I think that Clyde Drexler will get the boot tonight.  Too clumsy, although quite a nice guy.  8)

If Billy Ray Cyrus does not stop his "I cant do this" routine I'm gonna have to travel to the set and biotch-slap him.  ::)

Subject: Re: Dancing With The Stars

Written By: whistledog on 04/03/07 at 10:08 pm

I've only seen it once so far this season, but I thought Heather Mills did a fabolous leg.  You'd never know she has a fake leg.  Well almost ...

http://www.flicklife.com/db1c5cb5d6e3d9838f73/Heather_Mills_Leg_falls_off_on_dancing_with_the_stars.html

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/04/07 at 11:54 am

I'm rooting for Apollo and Joey Fatone.  I was glad to see that Shandi went home last night.  She was gorgeous, but she just wasn't a dancer.  It seemed like she was only doing the dances halfway.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/04/07 at 6:52 pm

I'm rooting for Apollo and Joey Fatone.  I was glad to see that Shandi went home last night.  She was gorgeous, but she just wasn't a dancer.  It seemed like she was only doing the dances halfway.

Yeah Shando was not much in the personality department.  But she did have a Smokin' body.  :P

I woulda expected Clyde Drexler to have been dumped last night.  :-\\

I was kinda surprised that Leeza Gibbons got rated so low by the voters.  I suspect that when she revealed her "tramp" tattoo on her left boob  :o  that it turned off the electorate.

Check for new replies or respond here...