inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Year Zero: Fun with heat

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/02/07 at 2:07 am

Just finished belatedly working through Year Zero.  I've been saving it up for a while (my excuse was watching Digg.com implode under the volume (I lost count in the hundreds) of postings of the S00per-s33krit AACS "09 F9..." HD-DVD 128-bit key, while listening to the "Ray Parker Jr. vs. NIN: The Ghostbuster That Feeds" parody/mash-up... anyways... watching 20,000 Diggers bite the hand that feeds them led me to plunk in the retail CD of "Year Zero" and confirm that it does indeed change  color when heated.

"Consuming or spreading this material may be deemed subversive by the United States Bureau Of Morality. If you or someone you know has engaged in subversive acts or thoughts, call: 1-866-445-6580.  BE A PATRIOT - BE AN INFORMER!"

NIN gets it.  RIAA, who tried to sue Reznor for deliberately "leaking" his own material, doesn't.  Aah, the next 15 years are gonna be fun.

On that note, happy Loyalty Day, y'all!

Check for new replies or respond here...