inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/04/07 at 7:18 pm

she's scheduled to go in on June 5th, the facility is the women's jail in "suburban Lynwood" 

I am rather amused at the response of one of her her attorneys, Howard Weitzman. He said he would appeal.

"I'm shocked, I'm surprised and really disheartened in the system that I've worked in for close to 40 years," Weitzman said.

He said the sentence was "uncalled for, inappropriate and bordered on the ludicrous."

Subject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/04/07 at 7:49 pm

she's scheduled to go in on June 5th, the facility is the women's jail in "suburban Lynwood" 

I wonder if she will get strip searched when she enters prison?  ???

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/04/07 at 7:52 pm

"Straight outta Lynwood!"

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/04/07 at 8:03 pm

"Straight outta Lynwood!"
that place sounds familiar, It must be the country club of So-Cal jails. I wonder if she will be confined to solitary for her own protection and if the food is any good there?

Written By: whistledog on 05/04/07 at 9:52 pm

She only gets 45 days?  She needs to serve a year atleast lol

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/04/07 at 10:20 pm

Fifty?  He should get at least 100 lashes for what he did to meeee...the big fibber fibber liar liar!"
:D

Written By: La Roche on 05/05/07 at 12:05 am

"Your soul better belong to Jesus, cus your mouth belongs to me."

Written By: annonymouse on 05/05/07 at 10:10 am

sooooo... what'd she do?

Written By: gumbypiz on 05/05/07 at 10:17 am

Wow, how lucky for Paris, and its just so close to the new season for her reality show? ::)

Seems like no more than a weak publicity stunt and prompt for a story line, "Paris Goes To Jail"....

I really like the mention that she was being "unfairly treated because shes a celebrity" ::)
If I was stopped, and I was driving with a suspended license in LA by the LAPD or by a LA county Sherriff, let me assure you, my car would be impounded and I'd go to jail. Thats the law.

He wealth and celebrity got her off easy...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/05/07 at 12:41 pm

sooooo... what'd she do?
for violating her probation  in an alcohol-related reckless driving case. Two other traffic stops and failure to enroll in a mandated alcohol education program are what landed her back in court. Paris testified she believed her license was initially suspended for 30 days and that she was allowed to drive for work purposes during the next 90 days. She said that when an officer who stopped her in January made her sign a document stating her license was suspended, she thought he was mistaken and did not actually look at the document.  Also called to the stand was Hilton's spokesman, Elliot Mintz. Mintz testified that to his knowledge Hilton did not drive during the 30-day period. He said he then advised her that he believed her license was no longer suspended.  The judge called Mintz's testimony worthless and expressed disbelief at Hilton's excuse.
"I can't believe that either attorney did not tell her that the suspension had been upheld," the judge said. "She wanted to disregard everything that was said and continue to drive no matter what."

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/05/07 at 1:35 pm

That girl is a numb stump.  I mean, really!
::)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/05/07 at 1:38 pm

I was watching the comedian Mencia and he made a funny remark about Paris saying something like" how rich does a person have to be, that they have to pretend to be poor for entertainment"

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/05/07 at 1:48 pm

I was watching the comedian Mencia and he made a funny remark about Paris saying something like" how rich does a person have to be, that they have to pretend to be poor for entertainment"

Paris is a DEE-DEE-DEE!
Mencia is totally obnoxious, but I'll still watch him because some of his commentary really hits the bullseye...even if I don't like what he's saying, I have to give it the nod!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/05/07 at 1:52 pm

Paris is a DEE-DEE-DEE!
Mencia is totally obnoxious, but I'll still watch him because some of his commentary really hits the bullseye...even if I don't like what he's saying, I have to give it the nod!
I'm not a big fan of his either, but he did a Miss Aghanistan Pageant skit that had me rolling, where he was a slimy naughty emcee/MC, whatever, it was funny.

So does Paris get a cell all to herself or is she gonna share one. I'm sure she gets her own spacious suite

Written By: spaceace on 05/05/07 at 5:57 pm

At first they said she was getting probation, now jail.  Sorry, can't help but giggle profusely.

If they do make a reality show out of this I'm inclined to watch it. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/happy1.gif

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/05/07 at 6:01 pm

At first they said she was getting probation, now jail.  Sorry, can't help but giggle profusely.

If they do make a reality show out of this I'm inclined to watch it. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/happy1.gif

It has all the makings of a decent "women in prison" movie...  :P

Written By: spaceace on 05/05/07 at 6:03 pm

It has all the makings of a decent "women in prison" movie...  :P

Well yeah, but I wanna see her get her rich little ass kicked.

Written By: snozberries on 05/05/07 at 6:14 pm

for violating her probation  in an alcohol-related reckless driving case. Two other traffic stops and failure to enroll in a mandated alcohol education program are what landed her back in court. Paris testified she believed her license was initially suspended for 30 days and that she was allowed to drive for work purposes during the next 90 days. She said that when an officer who stopped her in January made her sign a document stating her license was suspended, she thought he was mistaken and did not actually look at the document.  Also called to the stand was Hilton's spokesman, Elliot Mintz. Mintz testified that to his knowledge Hilton did not drive during the 30-day period. He said he then advised her that he believed her license was no longer suspended.  The judge called Mintz's testimony worthless and expressed disbelief at Hilton's excuse.
"I can't believe that either attorney did not tell her that the suspension had been upheld," the judge said. "She wanted to disregard everything that was said and continue to drive no matter what."

I guess driving to the club constitutes "driving to work" for Paris  ;D

I would actually pay to watch the reality show Paris goes to Jail... she wouldn't last a day with the guards pulling that crap she and Nicole pulled on Simple Life

I always thought that show would have been better if it were more like 30 days... give them a minimum wage job and watch them struggle to make ends meet... no time to party, no gold cards, no gucchi. Just average living for the rich bitches! ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/06/07 at 11:24 am

I think Jeff Foxworthy would have something to say about this.

Paris demonstrates that you can be the heir to a $400 million empire and still be a redneck!

Written By: Haynsoul on 05/06/07 at 1:09 pm

I know this is off-topic but that joke sounds exactly like his other joke that keeps playing on those annoying Mind of Mencia commercials. He was talking about camping and said something like "how rich do you have to be to act like you're poor for a day" or something. -_______-

Written By: philbo on 05/06/07 at 1:46 pm

I wonder if she will get strip searched when she enters prison?  ???

Everybody does, at least in this country.  Though it would be slightly more surprising if the CCTV footage ended up on youtube...

I knew she was stupid, but not *that* stupid.  I mean, she could easily afford to hire someone to drive her around for the period of the ban, yet she obviously thought she could "get away with it" because she's rich and famous.  With a bit of luck, this'll make her realize that the law *does* apply to her, too

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/06/07 at 6:40 pm

Everybody does, at least in this country.  Though it would be slightly more surprising if the CCTV footage ended up on youtube...

"Don't be embarrassed, honey, it's nothing we ain't all seen before!"
;D

Written By: lpg_unit on 05/07/07 at 12:08 am

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/218/487735349_a9b5c9744d_o.jpg
Paris Hilton, after hours of being an unsuccessful GTA: Vice City hooligan, in real life, that is...

Wow, how lucky for Paris, and its just so close to the new season for her reality show? ::)

Seems like no more than a weak publicity stunt and prompt for a story line, "Paris Goes To Jail"....

I really like the mention that she was being "unfairly treated because shes a celebrity" ::)
If I was stopped, and I was driving with a suspended license in LA by the LAPD or by a LA county Sherriff, let me assure you, my car would be impounded and I'd go to jail. Thats the law.

Her wealth and celebrity got her off easy...

You're right about the "her wealth and celebrity got her off easily..." lines. Hilton deserves to be in jail, so that she'll have a taste of what a lowly jailed guy feels like. And I definitely doubt the "Artist of the Month" and the #1 chart status MTV gave her... Her wealth and ditzy nature will eventually seal her downfall...

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/07/07 at 5:26 am

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/218/487735349_a9b5c9744d_o.jpg
Paris Hilton, after hours of being an unsuccessful GTA: Vice City hooligan, in real life, that is...

You're right about the "her wealth and celebrity got her off easily..." lines. Hilton deserves to be in jail, so that she'll have a taste of what a lowly jailed guy feels like. And I definitely doubt the "Artist of the Month" and the #1 chart status MTV gave her... Her wealth and ditzy nature will eventually seal her downfall...

Huh?  The maximum she coulda got was 90 days and she got 45.  That's pretty typical setencing.  Besides, when was the last time you heard of somebody actually serving jail time for DUI-related offenses?

As to undeserving attention by MTV she would not be the first (or last) by far.

Written By: lpg_unit on 05/07/07 at 6:38 am

She should have been ashamed at herself... Anyway, feel free to spread the parody image to anyone, just to make something of an anti-Hilton meme...

Written By: spaceace on 05/07/07 at 6:42 am

He mom asked the Procecutor if she could have his autograph. ;D  That is sooo messed up, yet amusing.

Written By: lpg_unit on 05/07/07 at 6:53 am

He mom asked the Procecutor if she could have his autograph. ;D  That is sooo messed up, yet amusing.

That was so freakin' lame...

Written By: spaceace on 05/07/07 at 6:55 am

That was so freakin' lame...

Her Mom couldn't believe Paris even had to go to court for this.  Didn't she mouth "This is a joke" during the hearing?

Written By: lpg_unit on 05/07/07 at 6:57 am

Her Mom couldn't believe Paris even had to go to court for this.  Didn't she mouth "This is a joke" during the hearing?

Nope, she didin't...

Written By: spaceace on 05/07/07 at 7:06 am

Nope, she didin't...

My bad, thought she did.

Written By: nally on 05/07/07 at 11:42 am

She deserves jailtime, lol. ::)

When I heard this on the news, I thought to myself: "Why does she have to wait a month to start her jail time? Why not send her to jail immediately?" I suppose there's some reasoning behind this.

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/07/07 at 11:56 am

When I heard this on the news, I thought to myself: "Why does she have to wait a month to start her jail time? Why not send her to jail immediately?" I suppose there's some reasoning behind this.

Yeah, I think she has to have her nails and hair extentions re-done before she enters jail.  ::)  :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/07/07 at 6:22 pm

Yeah, I think she has to have her nails and hair extentions re-done before she enters jail.  ::)  :D

She'll probably needs to get a facial too...

Written By: snozberries on 05/07/07 at 6:41 pm

^ and a mani-pedi

Written By: lpg_unit on 05/07/07 at 9:05 pm

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/190/489132948_9631a07ebd.jpg 

CJ (the guy beating up Hilton): I hate hotel heiresses...

Or maybe something similar to the picture, like Paris Hilton being beaten up by street gangs in GTA: San Andreas...hehe!!  ;D

Subject: h

Written By: tetratron on 05/08/07 at 7:10 am

:-X

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 05/08/07 at 8:07 am

That's standard procedure for a non-violent offense.  My brother's friend gets to serve his sentence on weekends because he claimed to be jailed for however long it was would cause "extreme hardship" because he would lose his job, house, car, etc and the judge didn't think all that was necessary for a traffic offense (I think his was driving while suspended as well, but I could be wrong).

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 05/08/07 at 8:08 am

Oh, and can someone please explain to me what Paris does for "work"?  If partying and shopping are a "job," sign me up ;D

Written By: Rice in limbo on 05/08/07 at 9:51 am

Appeal!

*Scoff*

Written By: philbo on 05/08/07 at 10:08 am

Appeal!

*Scoff*

Hmm....

"I feel that I was treated unfairly and that the sentence is both cruel and unwarranted and I don't deserve this," Hilton told photographers assembled outside her home Saturday.
Sounds like she's been briefed by her legal team: "unwarranted" isn't part of the vocabulary I'd normally associate with Ms Hilton... though I wonder if the judge has seen "One Night In Paris"?

Written By: Gis on 05/08/07 at 10:39 am

What happened to Nicole Ritchie? Weren't they due in court at the same time?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/08/07 at 11:26 am

Hmm....
Sounds like she's been briefed by her legal team: "unwarranted" isn't part of the vocabulary I'd normally associate with Ms Hilton... though I wonder if the judge has seen "One Night In Paris"?

Uh....Paris does not have to work.  All she has to do is hire bodyguards, lawyers, and accountants.  That's pretty much it.  Her problem is she's spoiled to the point of psychosis and she has the brain of a grapefruit. Handing her a $400 million trustfund was like handing a loaded Glock to a three-year-old!

Her grandfather, Conrad Hilton, wanted to give most of the Hilton fortune to philanthropic causes.  One of the reasons for that is probably that he did not want descendents like Paris--degenerate troublemakers with more money than they know how to count!

Written By: Tia on 05/08/07 at 12:34 pm

Paris needs to understand that her aunt and I can't keep bailing her out forever.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/08/07 at 6:42 pm

when was the last time you heard of somebody actually serving jail time for DUI-related offenses?

I don't know about your neck of the woods, but the courts around here regularly sentence jailtime for DUI.  Mind you, it's after multiple offenses, and sometimes after the drunk driver has caused a horrible accident, but they do get time eventually.  Not just "suspended," I mean to serve!
It doesn't happen every week, but now and again you'll see in the local police blotter:
SENTENCED TO JAIL:
Joe Shmo, 45, 100 Main Street, Cowtown
Driving under the influence of alcohol, 4th offense.
Sentenced to three years in the County House of Corrections
Six months to serve, remainder suspended, probation for 10 years...

something like that.

Written By: Tia on 05/08/07 at 6:47 pm

i just saw paris is going to beg governor schwarzenegger for clemency.

Written By: spaceace on 05/08/07 at 6:56 pm

Paris needs to understand that her aunt and I can't keep bailing her out forever.

I knew you two were going to have to get tough on that kid sooner or later.

Written By: Tia on 05/08/07 at 7:19 pm

;D  apparently Paris has started a petition on her myspace page, to appeal to
the governator (arnold) for a pardon, on the grounds that she provides excitement
and beauty to peoples otherwise mundane lives.

anyone want to sign?

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PH21781

http://myspace.com/parishilton

lol. they should make "free paris" bumper stickers and buttons and stuff. i can file them right next to my "OJ was framed" memorabilia.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/08/07 at 7:22 pm

Perhaps if she gets down on her knees and begs...

Written By: spaceace on 05/08/07 at 7:25 pm

So when isn't she on her knees. ::)

Written By: Tia on 05/08/07 at 7:29 pm

i was sorta thinking that, arnold's a notoriously pervy dude, i bet they could work something out. although i'd wager that trading sexual favors for gubernatorial pardons might be deemed as a misuse of the powers of public office.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/08/07 at 7:59 pm

There are people now saying that 45 days is excessive and she should have gotten 5-10 days and tons of community service hours and that the judge was not uniform in his sentencing, but that the sentecing is legal and any appeal will probably fail.  45 days in a cell with Large Marge will do her some good.

Written By: Tia on 05/08/07 at 8:09 pm

There are people now saying that 45 days is excessive and she should have gotten 5-10 days and tons of community service hours and that the judge was not uniform in his sentencing, but that the sentecing is legal and any appeal will probably fail.  45 days in a cell with Large Marge will do her some good.
shee-it, dude, the jail they're gonna send her to is probably the kind where you can bring your laptop along with you, and they have wireless. and deli-catered meals.

Written By: Tia on 05/08/07 at 8:11 pm

and shaded tennis courts.

in speaking of which...

http://www.kimrichards.net/Kim/vidcaps/MagnumPI/gmbc-KimRichards(MagnumPI)-001.jpg

omg! it's kim! she's doing a nickel for armed robbery.

Written By: Tia on 05/08/07 at 8:12 pm

have i lost my mind or is she playing tennis in white panty hose? ew?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/08/07 at 8:15 pm

shee-it, dude, the jail they're gonna send her to is probably the kind where you can bring your laptop along with you, and they have wireless. and deli-catered meals.
that'd be so cool if she had a jail-cam.
have i lost my mind or is she playing tennis in white panty hose? ew?
I did not need to see or know that.  :o

Written By: Tia on 05/08/07 at 8:17 pm

that'd be so cool if she had a jail-cam. I did not need to see or know that.   :o
dude, that would be a total phenom. i might get a "free paris" bumper sticker if she did that.

and a blog! she should start an "america held hostage" blog, where she's really self-pitying and yammers on and on about how as long as she's in jail and can't visit her preferred manicurist, none of us is truly free.

Written By: lpg_unit on 05/08/07 at 8:19 pm

Uh....Paris does not have to work.  All she has to do is hire bodyguards, lawyers, and accountants.  That's pretty much it.  Her problem is she's spoiled to the point of psychosis and she has the brain of a grapefruit. Handing her a $400 million trustfund was like handing a loaded Glock to a three-year-old!

Her grandfather, Conrad Hilton, wanted to give most of the Hilton fortune to philanthropic causes.  One of the reasons for that is probably that he did not want descendents like Paris--degenerate troublemakers with more money than they know how to count!

You're right about that, Max, giving Paris a 400M trustfund is definitely suicide. And she definitely has a brain of a grapefruit, or worser...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/08/07 at 8:24 pm

dude, that would be a total phenom. i might get a "free paris" bumper sticker if she did that.

and a blog! she should start an "america held hostage" blog, where she's really self-pitying and yammers on and on about how as long as she's in jail and can't visit her preferred manicurist, none of us is truly free.
reminds me of the hilarious Save Ferris campaign. there is a site for signing petition to governor to pardon her because she provides excitement and entertainment to our mundane lives.  I know my life is very often mundane, but when Paris says it, well, that just cuts deep.  >:( 

Written By: Mushroom on 05/08/07 at 8:25 pm

Actually, in California 45 days means she will serve around 15 days (as long as she does not get into trouble during lockup, you normally do only 1/3 of the time sentenced).

And in reality, it is not to unusual considering what she was convicted of doing.  She was caught driving on a suspended license, with the citation for an earlier stop for the same offense in her glove compartment.  I was arrested for something very similar back in 1997, and was sentenced to 90 days (I served just under 30 days).

If you ask me, the spoiled little twit needs to learn how to grow up, and take responsibility for her actions.  I did not like doing time, but I was irresponsible, and I paid for it.  I certainly did not go around crying for a pardon by the Governor, or protesting that it was not fair.  I feel no compassion or pitty for her, only contempt.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/08/07 at 8:29 pm

Actually, in California 45 days means she will serve around 15 days (as long as she does not get into trouble during lockup, you normally do only 1/3 of the time sentenced).

And in reality, it is not to unusual considering what she was convicted of doing.  She was caught driving on a suspended license, with the citation for an earlier stop for the same offense in her glove compartment.  I was arrested for something very similar back in 1997, and was sentenced to 90 days (I served just under 30 days).

If you ask me, the spoiled little twit needs to learn how to grow up, and take responsibility for her actions.  I did not like doing time, but I was irresponsible, and I paid for it.  I certainly did not go around crying for a pardon by the Governor, or protesting that it was not fair.  I feel no compassion or pitty for her, only contempt.
yup, she may not do the whole 45 days, but I think the judge felt that she didn't even bother to look into it herself, gave it to her publicist and showed little to no concern, so he was a little heavy with the sentence. you did 30 days in the hole Mushroom? that's hardcore man. I did 9 days in the San Joaquin County Jail back in 1977

Written By: Mushroom on 05/08/07 at 11:19 pm

yup, she may not do the whole 45 days, but I think the judge felt that she didn't even bother to look into it herself, gave it to her publicist and showed little to no concern, so he was a little heavy with the sentence. you did 30 days in the hole Mushroom? that's hardcore man. I did 9 days in the San Joaquin County Jail back in 1977

Yea, and was actually kinda funny when I look back on it.

I was locked up in "Super-Max".  In LA County Jails, they like locking up people like me, because we dilute the hard core gang-bangers and career criminals.  You get people like me (that just want to do our time and go home), and it helps prevent riots and the like.

And during my entire time, nobody would believe me that I was doing 90 days for failure to appear on 2 speeding tickets (each 10 MPH over limit).  There were guys doing less time for drug possession and assault.  Since at the time I had long hair and a beard, they all thought I was in for something like running a meth lab or more (my nickname from the other prisoners was "David Koresh").

And I really saw what a crock the criminal system can be.  I was really in for something minor, yet I saw a guy who was arrested on Friday for having a MAC-10 in his trunk get off of Tuesday with "Time Served".  I saw hard core gang-bangers who had been picked up on drug charges being let go on $1,000 bail.  Yet I was held for 1 week before trial on a "No Bail" status, and sentenced to 90 days (having already served 10 days).

And Super-Max really is a weird situation.  I was locked up with guys awaiting transfer for their 3rd strike (25 to life), manslaugther, even one for attempted murder (he beat a cop with a tire iron).  Then there are other guys in the same 45 man dorm room that are doing time for bad checks, failure to pay child support, and even one for stealing a shopping cart.  And it was heavily segregated.  The white prisoners had their beds, tables, showers, even toilets.  And the blacks had theirs.  And nobody used the area of the others, because the various gangs guarded their "turf" carefully.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/09/07 at 2:06 am

I was locked up in "Super-Max".  In LA County Jails, they like locking up people like me, because we dilute the hard core gang-bangers and career criminals.  You get people like me (that just want to do our time and go home), and it helps prevent riots and the like.

And during my entire time, nobody would believe me that I was doing 90 days for failure to appear on 2 speeding tickets (each 10 MPH over limit).  There were guys doing less time for drug possession and assault.  Since at the time I had long hair and a beard, they all thought I was in for something like running a meth lab or more (my nickname from the other prisoners was "David Koresh").

And I really saw what a crock the criminal system can be.  I was really in for something minor, yet I saw a guy who was arrested on Friday for having a MAC-10 in his trunk get off of Tuesday with "Time Served".  I saw hard core gang-bangers who had been picked up on drug charges being let go on $1,000 bail.  Yet I was held for 1 week before trial on a "No Bail" status, and sentenced to 90 days (having already served 10 days).

And Super-Max really is a weird situation.  I was locked up with guys awaiting transfer for their 3rd strike (25 to life), manslaugther, even one for attempted murder (he beat a cop with a tire iron).  Then there are other guys in the same 45 man dorm room that are doing time for bad checks, failure to pay child support, and even one for stealing a shopping cart.  And it was heavily segregated.  The white prisoners had their beds, tables, showers, even toilets.  And the blacks had theirs.  And nobody used the area of the others, because the various gangs guarded their "turf" carefully.
and I'm sure you will never be incarcerated again  ;D I know I won't unless it's a mistake or a crime of passion.  I failed a DUI in the small town where all the cops knew me, my dad was one of the cops, the creep busted me and took me in. I didn't have bail, so I went to county jail for the weekend and Monday morning the judge saw my familiar face and advised me I had unpaid fines and the dui and I could get it all taken care of with 9 days total. I agreed, what else could I do. It wasn't bad, I had some friends in there. It was fully integrated, blacks, mexicans, whites and I just acted like a bad ass and nobody messed w/me.  There was no petition to the Govenor from me  ;D  as for Paris Hilton, Arnold better not pardon her. Let her do her time, or she'll never learn a much needed lesson in life, one that may save her life and help her to be a little more appreciative of her freedoms.

Written By: Tia on 05/09/07 at 5:56 am

i spent the night in jail once after a bender. i cried. i'm too pretty to go to jail. :(

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/09/07 at 10:40 am

Knowing Paris she'll probably get princess treatment, i remember a few years ago JLo got busted and was demanding for some cuticle cream for her nails like it was a life or death situation.

I know in jail the last thing on my mind were my nails,but maybe i got my priorities wrong ::)

Written By: gumbypiz on 05/09/07 at 12:56 pm

Knowing Paris she'll probably get princess treatment, i remember a few years ago JLo got busted and was demanding for some cuticle cream for her nails like it was a life or death situation.

I know in jail the last thing on my mind were my nails,but maybe i got my priorities wrong ::)

While I don't don't know about "princess treatment", but they will have to protect her, they can't put her in general population, she'll get her a** kicked.

I can't imagine how many of the women there will want a piece of Paris, there are some really seriously scary women locked up that will not appreciate her celebrity status or attitude

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/09/07 at 12:59 pm

Good luck, Paris, you'll need it!

Written By: Tia on 05/09/07 at 1:17 pm

dag. has anyone on inthe00s NOT been in jail at some point or another? :o

Written By: philbo on 05/09/07 at 2:23 pm

Well, although I've been somewhere between 20 and 30 different prisons, it has been through work rather than committing any crimes...

Written By: La Roche on 05/09/07 at 2:48 pm

Greek Jail. That was awesome.

Written By: saver on 05/09/07 at 2:51 pm

.  There was no petition to the Govenor from me  ;D  as for Paris Hilton, Arnold better not pardon her. Let her do her time, or she'll never learn a much needed lesson in life, one that may save her life and help her to be a little more appreciative of her freedoms.

It'll teach her to learn to READ her own documents/letters....then from now on when I write her, I'LL KNOW she is reading my name and thoughts about her ( :-* :-* :-* :-*)

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/09/07 at 7:16 pm

Wow. 'shroom.  I ever knew you were a former jailbird.  Did you have to join the Aryan Brotherhood to stay safe?

LA County is a pretty weird place.  Back in 1982 they locked up porn star John Holmes for 100 days AFTER HE WAS ACQUITTED because he would not rat out a mobster.  They had him locked up with the high-profile guys like the "Hillside Strangler" and William Bonin, the "Freeway Killer".  Those two guys killed 33 people between them.  Meanwhile all the jail guards were getting John's autograph and getting their picture taken with him.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/09/07 at 7:48 pm

i spent the night in jail once after a bender. i cried. i'm too pretty to go to jail. :(

The cops took me into custody for driving on a revoked license and....I shouldn't say these 'coz you'll know what a dirtbag I really am...and unpaid parking tickets!
One of those parking tickets was....gasp...two months old.  They were right there in the glove compartment for the cop to see when I went in for my registration.  Since then I've kept it fastened to the sun visor.  I hate fishing through the glove for my registration, "Let' see where is it...switchblade, communist party membership card, dog-eared copy of the "Turner Diaries," fuses, wirecutters, dimebag, nekkid pictures of the cop's wife....where is the dang registration?"

Anyway, I didn't know my license had been revoked.  How could you not know?  Long story involving a change of address and an out-of-state speeding ticket six years earlier!  I didn't bother telling the cop I didn't know, 'coz that wouldn't cut no ice!

Of course, I had to get pulled over and cuffed at 1:00 a.m. with $5.00 in my pocket!  Had to sit there in the holding cell and wait for my longest suffering buddy to drive down with the measly $40.00 bond!  And when he got there, the cops made him wait an hour and a half for the bail bonds clerk to show up, and he had a bunch of unkind words for Obie that I was afraid were going to land him in the cell next to me!

That was noooo fun at all!
;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/09/07 at 7:50 pm

He said no dice!  I was afraid he was gonna bail her out and make her the Lt. Governor on his re-election ticket!
:P

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/09/07 at 9:16 pm

Wow... I didn't know that these boards are such a rough crowd.

The closest I ever came to Johnny Law was when I got 4 "swats" in high school.  Which at the time was a school record.  :P

Written By: karen on 05/10/07 at 5:38 am

I haven't http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/saint.gif

though I do have points on my licence for speeding!

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 05/10/07 at 9:45 am

I haven't http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/saint.gif

though I do have points on my licence for speeding!
I haven't either.....and I have nothing on my license, either (thank goodness for "court supervision")

Written By: spaceace on 05/10/07 at 10:07 am

I just haven't been caught yet.

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/10/07 at 1:47 pm

I'm so tired of people talking about being in jail as it's a cool thing,it's not,it's a life changing experience for sure, but there's nothing cool about being stripped searched and locked up, it was the most humiliating thing i ever been through,and if i ever do something that gets me there again i rather die than do time,when your freedom is taken you loose everything,your life,your dreams,your dignity,your individuality,people can talk lightly about it but there's nothing light about it at all!

Written By: saver on 05/10/07 at 3:50 pm

I'm so tired of people talking about being in jail as it's a cool thing,it's not,it's a life changing experience for sure, but there's nothing cool about being stripped searched and locked up, it was the most humiliating thing i ever been through,and if i ever do something that gets me there again i rather die than do time,when your freedom is taken you loose everything,your life,your dreams,your dignity,your individuality,people can talk lightly about it but there's nothing light about it at all!

Yep...Paris going in will have to have body cavity search, shower with others with everyone having close watch on her and wear her bare essentials...wait, she does that already!

Written By: Mushroom on 05/10/07 at 4:12 pm

All day long they have been talking on the news about Paris getting death threats through her e-mail and on her My Space account.  And I am listening to some guy going on and on about how this shows prisons need to be changed because they are brutal places.

What amazes me most is the simple fact that nobody is reguarding these threats as the hoax that they are.  Come on now, inmates in LA County Jail sending her death threats through e-mail?  And where exactly are the inmates keeping their computers?  Under their beds, next to the meth labs and stills for making Apple Jack?  And I guess they are connecting to the internet with old 300 baud acoustical modems, because the only phones they have access to are pay phones (with no coin slots - collect calls only).

Written By: spaceace on 05/10/07 at 6:36 pm

Believe it or not jail time did Martha Stewart a lot of good.  She is more humble than she would be.  Let's hope the same thing happens to Paris.

Written By: gumbypiz on 05/11/07 at 11:27 am

The whole incident is being blown out of proportion.

An LA Times article today comfirms that the LA County jail system is so overcrowded that most non-violent offenders sentenced to less than 90 days are only serving 10-25% of their actual sentences to make way for more violent and serious offenders.

It was confirmed that Pairs Hilton will only serve 10 days to less than a week in jail due to the overcrowding circumstances at LA jail facilities.

Despite this she and her lawyers have made an attempt to ask the Governator for a pardon? For a suspended license conviction? ::)

With a life of privilege and wealth that she has, I say, suck it up Paris, do your time and stop the whine(ing)!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/07 at 6:23 pm

Uh, I don't get where anybody said it was a "cool thing."  I think you're seeing some sarcasm.

I did not go to jail, not even the weekend holding tank.  I went through the whole arrest procedure, cuffs, mugshot, fingerprints, and then they stuck me in one of the police station holding cells, which are pretty OK in Hadley.  No bars, just plexiglass.  It was cleaner than my own living room and I was in there by myself.  Not even some big sweaty hillbilly named Bubba to call me "cutie-pie"!  The hardest part was sitting there for five hours while the cops and the bond clerk took their own sweet time!  This does not qualify as a "jail" experience according to those who have been in jail jail!

They did take my shoes, my belt, and my wallet like in "Alice's Restaurant."
"Obie, I can understand you wanting my wallet so I don't have any money to spend in the cell, but why do you want my belt?"
"We don't want any hangings, kid."
"Obie, did you think I was gonna hang myself for litterin'?"
"Shut up, kid!"
;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/14/07 at 6:33 pm

Uh, I don't get where anybody said it was a "cool thing."  I think you're seeing some sarcasm.

I did not go to jail, not even the weekend holding tank.  I went through the whole arrest procedure, cuffs, mugshot, fingerprints, and then they stuck me in one of the police station holding cells, which are pretty OK in Hadley.  No bars, just plexiglass.  It was cleaner than my own living room and I was in there by myself.  Not even some big sweaty hillbilly named Bubba to call me "cutie-pie"!  The hardest part was sitting there for five hours while the cops and the bond clerk took their own sweet time!  This does not qualify as a "jail" experience according to those who have been in jail jail!

They did take my shoes, my belt, and my wallet like in "Alice's Restaurant."
"Obie, I can understand you wanting my wallet so I don't have any money to spend in the cell, but why do you want my belt?"
"We don't want any hangings, kid."
"Obie, did you think I was gonna hang myself for litterin'?"
"Shut up, kid!"
;D

Gee, Max.  The least you could have done was to fling poo all over that holding cell.  Gotta do SOMETHING to show The Man that you won't take his crap.

;D ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/07 at 6:40 pm

Gee, Max.  The least you could have done was to fling poo all over that holding cell.  Gotta do SOMETHING to show The Man that you won't take his crap.

;D ;D

Well, the evening's entertainment was the drunk driver in the cell next to me yelling incoherently!
They wouldn't let his girlfriend in to see him, so he was pretty sore.
At one point, he asked the cop, "Well, can ya jest tell 'er, I luv 'er?"
I was kinda hoping the cop would say, "What do I look like, a Hallmark card?"
But he just said "nope" and walked out!

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 6:58 pm

Well, the evening's entertainment was the drunk driver in the cell next to me yelling incoherently!
They wouldn't let his girlfriend in to see him, so he was pretty sore.
At one point, he asked the cop, "Well, can ya jest tell 'er, I luv 'er?"
I was kinda hoping the cop would say, "What do I look like, a Hallmark card?"
But he just said "nope" and walked out!
aw, that's sorta romantic. weirdly.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/18/07 at 9:24 pm

aw, that's sorta romantic. weirdly.

Yeeeah....in a repeat offender drunk driver caught with cocaine, syringes, and bolt cutters in his (unregistered) car sorta way!

^ Overheard this when the cops were explaining to him for the umpty-umpth time why his girlfriend couldn't bail him out for the weekend and why he was going to to get transferred to the county house o' corrections to await arraignment.

This was Friday night.  Don't get arrested on Friday night.

Written By: spaceace on 05/18/07 at 9:31 pm

She's got a reduce sentence for "good behavior".  The Judge was just happy that the little snot showed up for court.  Oh well, hope they take pictures of her in that prison getup. ::)

Written By: Tia on 05/18/07 at 11:07 pm

Yeeeah....in a repeat offender drunk driver caught with cocaine, syringes, and bolt cutters in his (unregistered) car sorta way!

^ Overheard this when the cops were explaining to him for the umpty-umpth time why his girlfriend couldn't bail him out for the weekend and why he was going to to get transferred to the county house o' corrections to await arraignment.

This was Friday night.  Don't get arrested on Friday night.
i ain't scared of no big house!

http://i5.tinypic.com/6freadt.jpg

up yours, screws! you punks can't break me!

Written By: La Roche on 05/19/07 at 12:05 am

i ain't scared of no big house!

http://i5.tinypic.com/6freadt.jpg

up yours, screws! you punks can't break me!

Dude.... they'll make you toss the salad.

Written By: snozberries on 05/19/07 at 1:52 pm

She's got a reduce sentence for "good behavior" . The Judge was just happy that the little snot showed up for court.  Oh well, hope they take pictures of her in that prison getup. ::)

Paris didn't even know those two words could be used together in a sentence...

Written By: spaceace on 05/19/07 at 3:27 pm

Paris didn't even know those two words could be used together in a sentence...

Of course she didn't know she could be sent to jail either.  She has so much to learn doesn't she?

Written By: snozberries on 05/19/07 at 3:59 pm

Of course she didn't know she could be sent to jail either.  She has so much to learn doesn't she?

No kidding... personally-  I think they should make an example of her. Instead of reducing the sentence make her serve the whole thing how is she going to learn that there are consequences to her actions.  Instead of learning that she has to go to jail for breaking the law she is learning that if you throw a temper tantrum like a 4 year old you will eventually get your way. 

Written By: spaceace on 05/19/07 at 4:26 pm

No kidding... personally-  I think they should make an example of her. Instead of reducing the sentence make her serve the whole thing how is she going to learn that there are consequences to her actions.  Instead of learning that she has to go to jail for breaking the law she is learning that if you throw a temper tantrum like a 4 year old you will eventually get your way. 

I think Arnold not intervening on her behalf was a big blow.  She's young she's got a lot more realities to learn.

Written By: snozberries on 05/19/07 at 4:48 pm

I think Arnold not intervening on her behalf was a big blow.  She's young she's got a lot more realities to learn.

yeah but she still gets the sentence reduced and she gets to try to get out of another try due to psychological stress disorder.  Personally I think when the sheriff of Maricopa county in AZ  Joe Arpaio offered her a bed CA should have taken him up on it.  he's the one who makes everyone in custody wear pink.. isn't pink a signature color for Paris, besides that he is no frills all the way... tents, bologna sandwiches, chain gangs working in 100 degree heat. That's what I call the simple life... 

Written By: spaceace on 05/19/07 at 4:53 pm

yeah but she still gets the sentence reduced and she gets to try to get out of another try due to psychological stress disorder.  Personally I think when the sheriff of Maricopa county in AZ  Joe Arpaio offered her a bed CA should have taken him up on it.  he's the one who makes everyone in custody wear pink.. isn't pink a signature color for Paris, besides that he is no frills all the way... tents, bologna sandwiches, chain gangs working in 100 degree heat. That's what I call the simple life... 

Too bad, that would have been so cool.  Has she ever eaten a Bologna sandwich?  That 100 degree heat would give her hair the frizzies.  Then of course there is the work. ;D

Written By: philbo on 05/20/07 at 4:46 pm

I think Arnold not intervening on her behalf was a big blow.

I thought Paris Hilton was used to those...

Written By: spaceace on 05/20/07 at 6:52 pm

I thought Paris Hilton was used to those...

NOT THAT KIND OF BLOW!!!! :P

Subject: h

Written By: tetratron on 05/22/07 at 2:33 am

:-X

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/22/07 at 2:34 am

Make me a Poodle.

Hey i want a bicycle clown

Hey, can you make Paris Hilton in Jail?

;D cute. those will sell like hot cakes

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/22/07 at 2:49 am

Thanks.

I'm going to email it to her myspace page if she approves me as a friend.

I wonder, does she even look at her own page or she must have an assistant to keep it updated.

...anyway, the latest on Paris> 
• Psychiatrist says Paris Hilton upset about jail prospects
• Hilton "distraught and traumatized" by sentence, idea of jail

Paris Hilton is "emotionally distraught and traumatized" over her 45-day jail sentence and is not capable of testifying in a civil lawsuit against her, the socialite-reality TV star's psychiatrist said.

however,  Paris was seen partying and does not look to distraught or traumatized  ???

Written By: Gis on 05/22/07 at 2:54 am

I wonder, does she even look at her own page or she must have an assistant to keep it updated.

...anyway, the latest on Paris> 
• Psychiatrist says Paris Hilton upset about jail prospects
• Hilton "distraught and traumatized" by sentence, idea of jail

Paris Hilton is "emotionally distraught and traumatized" over her 45-day jail sentence and is not capable of testifying in a civil lawsuit against her, the socialite-reality TV star's psychiatrist said.

however,  Paris was seen partying and does not look to distraught or traumatized  ???
The lack of trauma was down to the massive spliff she was seen smoking whilst doing the said partying!  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/22/07 at 2:56 am

The lack of trauma was down to the massive spliff she was seen smoking whilst doing the said partying!  ;D
and I heard she was driving too  :o  the girl is crazy

Written By: spaceace on 05/22/07 at 9:16 am

Umm what part of "Hey Paris aren't you going to jail for that sheeshe?"  Doesn't she understand.

Written By: philbo on 05/22/07 at 9:35 am

It's only just struck me that "Paris Hilton's going to jail is a fairly obvious parody sub...

If she was, then that's not only seriously staggeringly arrogant, it's quite remarkably stupid, too...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/23/07 at 12:56 am

Umm what part of "Hey Paris aren't you going to jail for that sheeshe?"  Doesn't she understand.
Paris lives in the land of make-believe  :)

If she was, then that's not only seriously staggeringly arrogant, it's quite remarkably stupid, too...
I am not 100% sure that's what I heard on tv last night, about her being seen driving, but I caught something that sounded a bit like it, plus it was on Nancy Grace & she kept interrupting people so it was hard to hear the stories. and really would be no surprise, but she is arrogant and stupid and filthy rich$$ what a dangerous combo that is 

Written By: Gis on 05/23/07 at 1:27 am

They are blaming it all on her mother now.................  ::)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/23/07 at 1:31 am

There's partially some blame on mom & she's in need of some help too. She tried to say the right thing, that young girls should learn from her daughter" but it just didn't sound like it came from the heart, just like paris's apology letter about her behavior sounded like something her publicist had drawn up for her. I wonder if she even read it

Written By: statsqueen on 05/23/07 at 3:07 pm

It got cut in half

Written By: snozberries on 05/24/07 at 12:24 am

Paris is an adult and should be responsible for her own actions....having said that... if Paris had been taught the very basic lesson that actions have consequences (and even occassionally- consequences you don't like) we would not be on page 8 of this discussion.  Paris lives in the US of A where is it is illegal in EVERY state to drive under the influence and also- shockingly illegal to drive without a license so maybe at the age of 26 she should be familiar with the law in stead of blaming the guy responsible for keeping her in the news  hhhmmmmm :-X

Written By: spaceace on 06/07/07 at 9:52 am

"The Heiress" was just released from jail 5 minutes ago.  They sent her home with a cute little electronic monitoring device.

Written By: Mushroom on 06/07/07 at 10:04 am

She serves less then 3 days of a 45 day sentence.  This makes me absolutely sick.  In 1997, I was sentenced to serve 90 days in LA County Jail, and I served 45 days (typically you only serve 1/2 your time).  This just goes to show that fame is what gets you out of trouble more then anything else.

And how much do you wanna bet that her "Medical Condition" is some form of drug dependence?

Written By: Gis on 06/07/07 at 10:13 am

She serves less then 3 days of a 45 day sentence.  This makes me absolutely sick.  In 1997, I was sentenced to serve 90 days in LA County Jail, and I served 45 days (typically you only serve 1/2 your time).  This just goes to show that fame is what gets you out of trouble more then anything else.

And how much do you wanna bet that her "Medical Condition" is some form of drug dependence?
Fame or daddy slipping a few backhanders here and there.................

Written By: spaceace on 06/07/07 at 10:16 am

There must have been some kind of inside deal besides her "Medical Condition".  It's not like LA County Jail hasn't dealt with druggies before.  Shrumie anyone who has done 45 days in LA County Jail and still have some amount of sanity has to be doing something right. :)

Written By: Gis on 06/07/07 at 10:34 am

There must have been some kind of inside deal besides her "Medical Condition".  It's not like LA County Jail hasn't dealt with druggies before.  Shrumie anyone who has done 45 days in LA County Jail and still have some amount of sanity has to be doing something right. :)
I reckon they made her eat something, I doubt her body has seen real food in years!  ;D

Written By: spaceace on 06/07/07 at 10:39 am

I reckon they made her eat something, I doubt her body has seen real food in years!  ;D

So that's what happens when you make someone like that eat cornflakes out of a plastic bowl.  Betcha she went into some sort of shock. ;D

Written By: philbo on 06/07/07 at 10:46 am

They sent her home with a cute little electronic monitoring device.

Internet-linked webcam?

PS - I took part in a stand-up competition last night (I didn't win, sadly, but did get some very complimentary comments), a part of which was a Paris Hilton routine finishing with the "Paris Hilton's going to jail" parody...

Addicted to publicity...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/07/07 at 8:08 pm

Her shrink said she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  She was very upset and distressed.
What a heinous violation of this young woman's Eighth Amendment rights.
She didn't like being in jail.
Can you imagine such a thing?

OK, boys and girls, fair's fair.  This sets a precedent.  From now on any inmate who can get a psychologist to declare he or she is too nervous to remain incarcerated gets to serve the remainder of the sentence at home and party with his or her friends.

That's the way it's gotta be.  Otherwise, folks might get the idea the rich and famous get treated different-like in the justice system, and we can't have that now can we?

Written By: whistledog on 06/08/07 at 1:30 am

I doubt her body has seen real food in years!  ;D

I'm sure she sucks on the odd sausage every now and then ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/08/07 at 2:34 am

Sarah Silverman almost made Paris cry with her opening monologue at the MTV movie awards, I loved it.
http://www.buzznet.com/web/popculture/videos/tag/sarah%20silverman/9229541/

Written By: whistledog on 06/08/07 at 3:42 am

Sarah Silverman almost made Paris cry with her opening monologue at the MTV movie awards, I loved it.

I saw that.  It was hilarious.  Paris should have known something like that was coming.  You can't make headlines and not be the butt of the joke ;D

Written By: Tia on 06/08/07 at 6:23 am

i wonder what will happen if they find her driving around in violation of probation again. twice in a week we've had people drunk and on drugs go on "driving rampages" here in D.C., one of them wounded 35 people, the other ran over a bunch of elementary school kids waiting for their bus. i mean this stuff isn't for playing around with, nobody died, weirdly, but a lot of people's lives get seriously damaged by this stuff.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/08/07 at 9:37 am

daaayum....Sarah Silverman got some BALLS! Seriously! ;D :D

Written By: Tia on 06/08/07 at 9:45 am

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Written By: Mushroom on 06/08/07 at 10:19 am

Actually, looking back on it now it was rather funny.

When I was locked up, it was during one of my "Wild Man" periods.  Not that I was crazy, but that I had really long hair (mid-back), and a beard reaching down to mid-chest.  Nobody would believe me that I had been sentenced to 90 days for something as petty as failure to complete community service.  Or that for such a petty thing, that I would be locked up in "Super-Max".

Then as now, I was rather quiet, spending my time either reading a book, or sleeping.  This was shortly after the Unabomber was caught, so of course everybody called me either "Unabomber" or "Ted Kazinsky".  And the rumors actually going around was that I was really locked up for anything from being a stalker, to having led a high speed chase 2 weeks before that had ended when the guy plowed straight into 2 cop cars, to having beaten a cop with a tire iron.

Of course, you are starting with the mistaken assumption that I was sane even before I went there.   :D

Of course, this just shows how celebrities really live in a different world.  Fame is something that even money can't buy.  It can get even washed-up has-beens out of jail, and keep people out of jail who have done horrific crimes.  There is a case now that has been ongoing for over 4 years now, involving a famous singer having sex with 2 underage girls on videotape.  But he is famous, so has yet to even go to trial.

Of course, we now have a judge that has determined that she does not even have to submit to electronic monitoring.  And since it is Friday Night, expect to see Miss Hilton at the clubs tonight.

i wonder what will happen if they find her driving around in violation of probation again.

Probably nothing, unless she kills somebody.  Then there will be a lot of finger pointing, trying to place the blame on somebody else.  And Miss Hilton has yet to learn her lesson (other then the lesson that "she is more important then normal people").

Written By: Gis on 06/08/07 at 10:29 am

Actually, looking back on it now it was rather funny.

When I was locked up, it was during one of my "Wild Man" periods.  Not that I was crazy, but that I had really long hair (mid-back), and a beard reaching down to mid-chest.  Nobody would believe me that I had been sentenced to 90 days for something as petty as failure to complete community service.  Or that for such a petty thing, that I would be locked up in "Super-Max".

Then as now, I was rather quiet, spending my time either reading a book, or sleeping.  This was shortly after the Unabomber was caught, so of course everybody called me either "Unabomber" or "Ted Kazinsky".  And the rumors actually going around was that I was really locked up for anything from being a stalker, to having led a high speed chase 2 weeks before that had ended when the guy plowed straight into 2 cop cars, to having beaten a cop with a tire iron.

Of course, you are starting with the mistaken assumption that I was sane even before I went there.   :D

Of course, this just shows how celebrities really live in a different world.  Fame is something that even money can't buy.  It can get even washed-up has-beens out of jail, and keep people out of jail who have done horrific crimes.  There is a case now that has been ongoing for over 4 years now, involving a famous singer having sex with 2 underage girls on videotape.  But he is famous, so has yet to even go to trial.

Of course, we now have a judge that has determined that she does not even have to submit to electronic monitoring.  And since it is Friday Night, expect to see Miss Hilton at the clubs tonight.

Probably nothing, unless she kills somebody.  Then there will be a lot of finger pointing, trying to place the blame on somebody else.  And Miss Hilton has yet to learn her lesson (other then the lesson that "she is more important then normal people").
I thoiught she was tagged? She'd be very foolish to go clubbing when she is tagged ie; under house arrest................oh wait this is Paris isn't it so down the clubs she will be!

Written By: Mushroom on 06/08/07 at 10:47 am

I thoiught she was tagged? She'd be very foolish to go clubbing when she is tagged ie; under house arrest................oh wait this is Paris isn't it so down the clubs she will be!

A judge late last night ordered her to not be tagged, and forbid law enforcement from checking up on her.

But in yet another turn, she is being dragged back to court today.  It seems that the outrage over all of this is prompting the DA and the judge that sentenced her to order her return to jail.

In fact, the sentencing judge is considering "Contempt Of Court" charges against LA County Sheriff Lee Baca for releasing her early in the first place.

or as I always called him, "Sheriff Lee Baka".  ;)

Written By: nally on 06/08/07 at 11:39 am

I think she deserves to serve the rest of her jailtime. She should never have been released yesterday IMHO.

Written By: Tia on 06/08/07 at 11:59 am

free paris! she's suffering for all of our sins.

Written By: spaceace on 06/08/07 at 1:02 pm

free paris! she's suffering for all of our sins.

Kim put you up to this, didn't she????

Written By: Tia on 06/08/07 at 1:16 pm

the sooner she gets out of jail, the sooner she can violate the terms of her house arrest and get put away for five years. i’m guessing kim would probably be relieved to get her out of her hair.

did you catch the item i posted a month or two ago that one of kim’s daughters accidentally wrecked paris’s mercedes? i found that amusing.

of course they covered that story as, “HEIRESS’S CAR WRECKED BY RELATIVE.” i would have covered it as “KIM RICHARDS DAUGHTER WRECKED SOME RANDOM PERSON’S CAR.”

Written By: saver on 06/08/07 at 1:32 pm

I think she deserves to serve the rest of her jailtime. She should never have been released yesterday IMHO.

I've digested the news from the experts and found those who want her in jail have no idea of the legal allowances in LA at least....

1) The judge did what he was supposed to do

2)The prosecutors did what they were supposed to do

3)The sheriff..given the allowance, did what he was suposed to do...meaning
  HE can order her to stay at home to serve the sentence as there are OTHERS who walk into that jail for an hour and are released!

Plus Paris was given MORE time than many others who commited the same type of offense.

I do not know her but someone at least in her troup is thinking 'how can we lighten her load' ...
if they are blaming emotional stress, when you do a crime you already know you may get caught and have to serve time,if you don't want to be in that position, keep clean!

If she had a pre-existing condition,not sure if there's a questionaire that asks 'is there any reason you CANNOT attend jail' (as a jury summons)...maybe she went and get allergic to jail...

Also it was brought up that her legal team may have made LA officials feel,hypothetically..if she has a problem that affects her health and becomes forever effected, they can sue and bankrupt the town with all the money her family has ..however, the arguement, IMO, has no gas because she would have been treated like anyone else and if she has anxiety.. so what..others do too and they will all have to win their cases and so far haven't!  Have any of those families of people who died in jail sued? Like Dahmers family sue since Jeffrey was beat up and died from his injuries? Guess not...

But all in all, I have to say those who want her behind bars do not know that the LA jails are full of worse offenders and they have to do whatever they can to lighten the load for now... 

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/08/07 at 2:13 pm

I was just thinking that I use paris's excuse of illness to leave work on occasion. Now I feel ashamed of myself  :-[

Written By: Tia on 06/08/07 at 3:16 pm

she apparently pitched a hysterical fit and got tossed back in the clink.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_on_en_tv/paris_hilton_144

Written By: Mushroom on 06/08/07 at 3:55 pm

3)The sheriff..given the allowance, did what he was suposed to do...meaning
   HE can order her to stay at home to serve the sentence as there are OTHERS who walk into that jail for an hour and are released!

But all in all, I have to say those who want her behind bars do not know that the LA jails are full of worse offenders and they have to do whatever they can to lighten the load for now... 

The people who fall under "Catch & Release" are normally arrested for something (warrant, crime), then released on bail.  It is almost unheard of for somebody who has been sentenced to serve jail time to be released so quickly.  Normally in LA County, you serve between 1/3 and 1/2 of your sentence before you are even considered for early release.

This is similar to somebody being sentenced to serve 5 years in Prison, and the Warden deciding to release that person after just 1 month.  It simply is not done, and makes a mockery of the system for everybody that is sentenced and does serve their entire time.

And don't give me that coprolite about "lightening the load".  LA County frequently locks up "petty offenders" like Jay Walking and Shopping Cart theft in Super-Max, with hardened gang members, people awaiting transfer to San Quentin for Murder, and all the other dregs of LA Society.  This is done in the name of "lightening the tension", since the "short timers" are not going to cause problems.  After all, if Super-Max was filled with nothing but hardened criminals, you would have all kinds of problems.  But if at least 50% of those are simply doing their 30-90 days, they don't want to do anything to endanger their release.

And LA County has several correction facilities.  There is the Old LA County Jail, which now houses new inmates and women.  Then there are the "Twin Towers", which houses those on short term sentences, and who are undergoing trial.

Finally you have the Castaic Work Farm, normally called "Camp Snoopy".  Once used for medium term light-risk offenders (Robert Mitchum served 60 days there in the late 1940's for marijuanna possesion), it is now home to Super-Max.  The idea of Super-Max is that is where the high-risk detainees are held.  Either hardened gang members, violent offenders, people awaiting transfer to the State or Federal Corrections system, or high-risk individuals (child molestors, law enforcement officers, etc).  But on any given day, at least 50% of the inmate population are low-risk offenders.

You also have the Mira Loma facility (usually used for transfer to the INS, or sentences between 6-12 months), and the Century Facility (where Paris was sentenced to).

Now I was sentenced for failure to complete community service for a 5 mph speeding ticket.  I was sentenced to 90 days and served 45 days.  Paris was conviced of 2 DUI, 2 speeding, and driving 3 times on a suspended license, probation violation, and failure to complete drug & ancohol counseling.  She was sentenced to 45 days and served less then 3.  Between the two of us, she is the much larger risk.  I have a record of 0 DIU arrests, and have not had a moving violation since 1993.  But she gets 3 days, and I get 45.

Written By: Tia on 06/08/07 at 4:06 pm

here would be an interesting twist: what if it turns out paris really DOES have some terrible medical condition, and she ends up dying in prison? that would be quite a turn of events.

i don't care much for paris per se, but i fear such a turn of events might upset kim richards and that can't happen. so i'm going to spring paris from jail in a daring daytime jailbreak to impress her.

Written By: spaceace on 06/08/07 at 4:16 pm

Well, the only Medical Doctor to see Paris in jail was a Psychiatrist.  The wouldn't cough up the papers during the hearing so what was the Judge to do?

Written By: Mushroom on 06/08/07 at 4:22 pm

here would be an interesting twist: what if it turns out paris really DOES have some terrible medical condition, and she ends up dying in prison? that would be quite a turn of events.

Inmates in the LA County Jail are treated free of charge at the UCLA Medical Center.  In fact, a lot of people in LA actually opt for confinement simply to take advantage of the free medical service (a lot of people do not know that you can request confinement in lieu of paying the fine).

If you ask me, I still believe her medical condition is in relation to some form of substance abuse.  She was probably seeing pink elephants on the walls.

Written By: spaceace on 06/08/07 at 4:55 pm

Inmates in the LA County Jail are treated free of charge at the UCLA Medical Center.  In fact, a lot of people in LA actually opt for confinement simply to take advantage of the free medical service (a lot of people do not know that you can request confinement in lieu of paying the fine).

If you ask me, I still believe her medical condition is in relation to some form of substance abuse.  She was probably seeing pink elephants on the walls.

A private Shrink when in to see her . . . go figure. ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/08/07 at 6:58 pm

She looks so hot in that mug shot.

I never thought that I would ever say this, but I do believe that I would party with her...  :P

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/08/07 at 6:59 pm

That might inspire Elton John to record Candle in the Wind: 2007.  :-\\

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/08/07 at 7:24 pm

i wonder what will happen if they find her driving around in violation of probation again. twice in a week we've had people drunk and on drugs go on "driving rampages" here in D.C., one of them wounded 35 people, the other ran over a bunch of elementary school kids waiting for their bus. i mean this stuff isn't for playing around with, nobody died, weirdly, but a lot of people's lives get seriously damaged by this stuff.

"My Mazzaratti goes one-hundred-and-five/
I lost my license/
Now I don't drive."
--Joe Walsh

The point is most people get busted driving against a court order because they have to drive to get somewhere.  If I had the kind of bread Paris Hilton has, shoot, I'd have my chauffeur drive me from hell to breakfast!  Why get behind the wheel and fight traffic?  I'd be in back with a couple of hookers and a pitcher of Martinis, I mean for chrissakes!  With Hilton money, you could buy a thousand acres and have your own private drunk-driving course built!
;D

They keep saying Paris is sick and falling apart.  Keen powers of observation there.  Apparently, she was crying for her mother when she was in court.  If I were her mother, I'd be in court begging the judge to make it 90 days!  Maybe some "tough love" would do her good.  Otherwise, she might not make it to 30.  No joke.
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nono.gif

Written By: Tia on 06/08/07 at 7:28 pm

"My Mazzaratti goes one-hundred-and-five/
I lost my license/
Now I don't drive."
--Joe Walsh

The point is most people get busted driving against a court order because they have to drive to get somewhere.  If I had the kind of bread Paris Hilton has, shoot, I'd have my chauffeur drive me from hell to breakfast!  Why get behind the wheel and fight traffic?  I'd be in back with a couple of hookers and a pitcher of Martinis, I mean for chrissakes!  With Hilton money, you could buy a thousand acres and have your own private drunk-driving course built!
;D
with hilton's money, she could hire rodeo clowns to run around on her course while she tried to plow them down. it would be like the most dangerous game, only instead of an exotic, woodsy deserted island, a master hunter, and ordinary men and woman called on by circumstance to extraordinary acts, we'd have a drunken heiress behind the wheel of a $100,000 car and a bunch of skittering, scattering midgets in face paint.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/08/07 at 7:38 pm

Ann Coulter said the judge was unfair to Paris. 

When Ann Coulter looks at Paris Hilton, it's like she's looking in a mirror.  What you do to Paris you do to Ann.  There but for the grace of God goes Ann!

The sheriff said Paris got a "stiff," I thought that's what she liked.  Apparently, Paris likes a stiff drink, a stiff ****, so why not a stiff sentence?

Written By: Dee Range on 06/08/07 at 9:06 pm

Ann Coulter said the judge was unfair to Paris. 

When Ann Coulter looks at Paris Hilton, it's like she's looking in a mirror.  What you do to Paris you do to Ann.  There but for the grace of God goes Ann!

The sheriff said Paris got a "stiff," I thought that's what she liked.  Apparently, Paris likes a stiff drink, a stiff ****, so why not a stiff sentence?

I wrote this parody yesterday morning after I saw Paris had been released, due to a possible impending nervous breakdown...yeah right. I'll post it here because I don't know when the submissions will be enabled in the parody section.

It goes to Kenny Rogers and The First Edition song.."I Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)

I also have a link to the original song on YouTube, from The Big Lewbowski soundtrack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rapq3EN5As

Hope you like it.

"I JUST POPPED IN...TO SEE WHAT POSITION PARIS HILTON WAS IN"

Paris Hilton was released from jail after serving 2 days of her original 45 day sentence, after her physician said she might suffer a nervous breakdown. He was apparently suffering from "Spring Paris Fever", and is now recuperating in the 'Paris Hilton Hotel'.

I JUST POPPED IN...TO SEE WHAT POSITION PARIS HILTON WAS IN

Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, her physician said "condition was grim"

She left jail this morning with a sheepish... kinda grin
'Twas just last night that the clowns locked the hag within
I freaked at the "justice" for this drugged out bitch
It may be blind...but it hugs the rich
Forget the spin, it feeds my suspicion her contrition was thin

"Blaa, blaa, oh blaa"...her physician says "condition was grim"

She'll rest her hole with a big long pole and then she'll swallow it in
We watched some dude draw it out, and watch her draw back in
When locked up two nights she became entwined
With guards on top, and guards behind
Forget the spin, it seems her position had ambitions to sin

yeah, yeah, oh yeah....like magicians they positioned again

Someone painted on her ass "a lip smack's better, it's a dead end ride"
She had a foot in her mouth that she felt unload and seep out the sides
She smiles at the camera with her skank 'ho stare
Just 'Goo-gle' 'porn'...you'll see her there
I just popped in...to see what position her physician was in

Oh yeah I just popped in...to see what renditions her positions were in
Yeah, yeah, wo-oh YEAAAAAAH!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/09/07 at 1:22 am

I'm sure that when she gets out of jail later this summer, her brand-new MS-13 tattoos will be all the rage.

I know I've said this before but I'll say it again: Where the hell is the Symbionese Liberation Army when we need them the most?

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/250px-Patty_Hearst.jpg

(I'd almost give my right ball to the first person who can convincingly Photoshop Paris Hilton's head onto this picture.  ;D ;D ;D)

Written By: snozberries on 06/09/07 at 7:12 am

It's that "new" math they always talk about

Written By: Green Lantern on 06/09/07 at 12:36 pm

Well, I'm sure most of you are aware by now that Paris has been ordered back to jail to

serve out her sentence. I think this whole think is a 'media beat up' and entirely unfair ..

I have to say ....

http://wellington.pm.org/archive/200505/oo-perl/images/stupid.jpg

http://www.tribute.ca/tribute_objects/images/stars/paris_hilton.jpghttp://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2007/05/07/524830/freeparisorg_optimized.jpg I'm with Paris all the way!

http://ia.ec.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/89/05/12m.jpg
'Don't call me stupid!'

I meant Paris, .. stupid!.

>:( >:( 'I may be stupid ...
http://www.tribute.ca/tribute_objects/images/stars/paris_hilton.jpg
but I'm not dumb!' :D

Hello, but what's this?

Re: Baker's Dozen game
« Reply #20907 on: June 02, 2007, 07:18:09 PM »

the next big thing:

1. I think prog rock will come back next.
2. Mass politically motivated protests
3. removing land line phones from homes
4. Robot llamas
5. The capture of Bin Laden
6. Britney's Playboy pictorial
7. Surgically implanted credit cards
8. Celebrity-worship backlash

http://miamistar.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/154-arnold8335.jpg
I will enforce the public will (else I might be next!).

"Free Paris!??"
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5383/jailparisaa7.jpg
"On second thoughts... what's the rich bitch ever done for me?"

http://thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/images/monopoly.JPG

http://www.thespoof.com/sitepics/pdi/Cyborg.jpg
"she'll be back!(in the slammer!)"

ooh! It's Paris in handcuffs!  :-*
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3108/handcuffsre9.jpg
I think I'm ...

in lust...

with Paris!

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9863/eiffeldownhorizat5.jpg
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9386/eiffelhorizzb3.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/254/eiffeluphorizue0.jpg

;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/09/07 at 12:41 pm

Do we really care?  ::)

Cat

Written By: Tia on 06/09/07 at 1:07 pm

i feel this sudden burst of sympathy for paris. it's very strange. i think everyone assumes her life is painless because she's rich. i dunno, we had this funny conversation at work yesterday, right? everybody’s all, screw paris, she deserves prison. so we start talking about what it’s like to be in jail, and the exact same person who’s talking about paris deserves prison admits that she, the co-worker, had to spend the night in jail once years ago. and she talks about, it’s just immediately terrifying, you lose all control over anything and the claustrophobia is awful, it’s suffocating. so i’m thinking, okay, but this doesn’t connect with paris, somehow? what if that’s her experience too? does she have the right then to freak out and scream in court when she finds out she has to endure that for weeks? i dunno, because that was my experience, i was in jail for one night and i was desperate to get out. desperate.

and then, what if she is addicted to something, and that’s the “medical condition”  that this shrink is talking about? i mean, yes, when she was on top, that’s the time to come down on her and hate on her. but now she’s paying for it, and detoxing in jail... that’s gotta suck royally, man. i mean, sometimes we make bad decisions that wind us up in bad places, and you can disdain someone for the decision, but don’t disdain them for the place they find themselves. you know? she’s paying for her bad decisions and because of that she should be forgiven for them.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/09/07 at 1:21 pm

i feel this sudden burst of sympathy for paris. it's very strange. i think everyone assumes her life is painless because she's rich. i dunno, we had this funny conversation at work yesterday, right? everybody’s all, screw paris, she deserves prison. so we start talking about what it’s like to be in jail, and the exact same person who’s talking about paris deserves prison admits that she, the co-worker, had to spend the night in jail once years ago. and she talks about, it’s just immediately terrifying, you lose all control over anything and the claustrophobia is awful, it’s suffocating. so i’m thinking, okay, but this doesn’t connect with paris, somehow? what if that’s her experience too? does she have the right then to freak out and scream in court when she finds out she has to endure that for weeks? i dunno, because that was my experience, i was in jail for one night and i was desperate to get out. desperate.

and then, what if she is addicted to something, and that’s the “medical condition”  that this shrink is talking about? i mean, yes, when she was on top, that’s the time to come down on her and hate on her. but now she’s paying for it, and detoxing in jail... that’s gotta suck royally, man. i mean, sometimes we make bad decisions that wind us up in bad places, and you can disdain someone for the decision, but don’t disdain them for the place they find themselves. you know? she’s paying for her bad decisions and because of that she should be forgiven for them.

I hear what you are saying. My only hope is that this knocks her off of her high horse and makes her grow-up. Hopefully, she will be a better person from her experience with the "real world".

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 06/09/07 at 1:25 pm

By no means do I think Paris' life is painless but she does tend to throw her "status" around. Just because she is rich and famous doesn't mean she can't be held to the same moral standards that rest of society is expected to uphold. I work in the criminal justice field and I know jail can be a scary place. But most people get warnings before they end up in jail. You are warned at an early age that if you drink and drive you can go to jail. If you do drugs (not that Paris does drugs) you can go to jail. Actions have consequences and to think that you are above these consequences just because your name is splattered across the pages of every periodical in the country is ridiculous. We are lucky that Paris, Lindsay and Nicole (Richie) didn't kill anyone. For these so called idols to get away with this crap is sending a wrong message to girls who *GAG* idolize them.

Written By: thereshegoes on 06/09/07 at 2:04 pm

I don't really care about Paris,but i'll clap my hands to save Tinkerbell!

Written By: spaceace on 06/09/07 at 4:01 pm

I don't really care about Paris,but i'll clap my hands to save Tinkerbell!

Both are "ankle biters" only ones smaller. :)

Written By: gumbypiz on 06/09/07 at 7:52 pm

i feel this sudden burst of sympathy for Paris. it's very strange. i think everyone assumes her life is painless because she's rich. i dunno, we had this funny conversation at work yesterday, right? everybody's all, screw Paris, she deserves prison. so we start talking about what it's like to be in jail, and the exact same person who's talking about Paris deserves prison admits that she, the co-worker, had to spend the night in jail once years ago. and she talks about, it’s just immediately terrifying, you lose all control over anything and the claustrophobia is awful, it’s suffocating. so i’m thinking, okay, but this doesn’t connect with paris, somehow? what if that’s her experience too? does she have the right then to freak out and scream in court when she finds out she has to endure that for weeks? i dunno, because that was my experience, i was in jail for one night and i was desperate to get out. desperate.

I know what you're saying it must be hard for her, coming from her wealthy background and all, but I can't really have any sympathy for her if she is suffering from an addiction of some type, that would be no reason for her to be released from jail.

An LA Times article yesterday interviewed both the prosecutor and two longtime public defenders, they all stated that in their 25 year history in the justice system only 2 times could they remember a person being completely released from a jail sentence for a medical condition. Even these cases, these people when straight to a hospital for specialized care. They weren't sent home.

As they stated, there are people with AIDS, serious heart conditions and cancer in jail. As Mushroom had said their are hospital (and mental) wards in the jail system that are available. There are many people in jail who are addicts going "without" inside, why should Mrs Hilton be any different?

So, just what was it with Paris Hilton that was so medically serious that she couldn't spend time in jail (or be treated at the jails medical facility), but did not require her to be hospitalized in a public or private hospital? The woman went home to 6 cases of gourmet cupcakes and a case of gourmet dog food for her mutt. >:(

Had she gone to a treatment facility, maybe I could of muster up some sympathy for her but, no way. >:(

Word is that Paris is being treated for by a psychologist for a mental condition/problem, the dosage (once a day) for the medication is more than the jail would allow to be ingested inside (per regulations).

She could've taken a smaller dosage twice a day, but her doctor used this reason as a plea and proof that her "condition" couldn't be treated on the "inside".  ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/09/07 at 8:51 pm

What I saw yesterday was a girl thirteen going on fourteen who is, in fact, a 26-year-old woman.  In a lot of ways, we don't grow up because we want to, we grow up because we must. 

In the old days, rich people sent their kids to hard schools,* and often they did a stint in the military.  It didn't mean they were not spoiled rotten, BUT they were forced into responsibilities and consequences.  Paris never was.  If you expect nothing of your child, you'll get nothing from the adult.  I heard Deborah Norville saying Paris' mother is also a talentless bimbo (my words not hers) who wanted fame.  Since she had no means of becoming famous she married money.  At last we are in an age where you can get extremely famous for being rich, hot, and degenerate.  Hard to imagine, but Paris' mom might have encouraged this kind of debauchery.

*Prep schools such as Exeter and Groton were always prestigious, but 60 years ago it was cold showers and calisthenics every morning!  None of this sugartittin' that goes on nowadays with students going to class in their PJs!

I'm no fan of Danny Bonaducci, but he was very effective in his description of what it's like when you get sentenced to jail.  When the gavel comes down and the judge says your going to jail, it sends a panic through your body, but nobody wants to hear from you.  The first thing your own lawyer does is tell you to shut up.  You realize your life is in the hands of people who don't give a crap about your life, and even though it was your trial and you're the one getting sent up the river, suddenly you're inconsequential.  You're a prisoner.  No longer free.  People don't understand the significance of that until it happens to them. 

One thing I'll never forget about being arrested is the fingerprinting.  The cops grab your hand and do it for you.  You're not supposed to move a muscle.  Then they take your personal affects, your wallet, your shoes, and your belt away from you.  You have no power.  You're in custody.  It's unnerving and humiliating--at least it was the first time through.

For Paris this was worse than it is for most people.  She's used to having servants cater to her every whim, never living in anything less than splendor, and being the center of attention.  It's all she's ever known.  Talk about the world turned upside down in the blink of an eye!

On top of that is at once ill-educated, ignorant, and stupid.  Thus she had no inner resources (strength) to call upon in this crisis.  I don't respect Paris, but in this instance, I can feel some pity for her.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/09/07 at 9:19 pm

I'm no fan of Danny Bonaducci, but he was very effective in his description of what it's like when you get sentenced to jail.  When the gavel comes down and the judge says your going to jail, it sends a panic through your body, but nobody wants to hear from you.   

One thing I'll never forget about being arrested is the fingerprinting.  The cops grab your hand and do it for you.  You're not supposed to move a muscle.  Then they take your personal affects, your wallet, your shoes, and your belt away from you.  You have no power.  You're in custody.  It's unnerving and humiliating--at least it was the first time through.

For Paris this was worse than it is for most people.  She's used to having servants cater to her every whim, never living in anything less than splendor, and being the center of attention.  It's all she's ever known.  Talk about the world turned upside down in the blink of an eye!

I don't respect Paris, but in this instance, I can feel some pity for her.

So, Max, you, Paris Hilton, and Danny Bonnadouchebag have jail in common???

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/09/07 at 9:55 pm

So, Max, you, Paris Hilton, and Danny Bonnadouchebag have jail in common???

But I never went to jail, just police station custody.  It's not too late though!  I think I'll go up the street and knock over the liquor store!

Actually, I'm a fan of Danny Bonnadouchbag because I find him amusing.  He's such a washed-up goofball.  He looks like a roadie for Skynyrd or something.  He and Leif Garrett should put together a band and go on the road!

Written By: Tia on 06/09/07 at 10:11 pm

who will grieve for paris? :(

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/10/07 at 12:26 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif

Written By: La Roche on 06/10/07 at 12:27 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif

Do you think she'll be impersonating your toilet?  ;)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/10/07 at 12:32 am

Do you think she'll be impersonating your toilet?  ;)
That's dirty. :o :o :o

Yet arousing.

BRB.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/jergens.jpg

Written By: Green Lantern on 06/10/07 at 12:42 am

Actually, I'm a fan of Danny Bonnadouchbag because I find him amusing.  He's such a washed-up goofball.  He looks like a roadie for Skynyrd or something.  He and Leif Garrett should put together a band and go on the road!

"Hey Maxwell... that's cool with me!"
http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/TV/2/bonaduce_150x225.jpg http://www.courttv.com/graphics/photos/inside/offlede/leif-garrett-insidesmall-011806.jpg

"Me too!"

I hear they're the front-line act for 'live-aid 2015'.

"Where's my wheel-chair? Don't think I'll bother to take the hearing aid though!"

P.S. With AL-B providing violin backing, what more could we want?
;)

Written By: La Roche on 06/10/07 at 12:43 am

That's dirty. :o :o :o

Yet arousing.

BRB.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/jergens.jpg

Al, you're a trucker.. Be a man and use - http://www.rejel.com/home/acatalog/CL51.jpg

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/10/07 at 12:51 am

Al, you're a trucker.. Be a man and use - http://www.rejel.com/home/acatalog/CL51.jpg
Actually, 4 out of 5 truckers use

http://i.timeinc.net/mx/content/images/nov06/112106_tt/wd40_300.jpg

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 06/10/07 at 1:05 am

I'm sure that when she gets out of jail later this summer, her brand-new MS-13 tattoos will be all the rage.

I know I've said this before but I'll say it again: Where the hell is the Symbionese Liberation Army when we need them the most?

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/250px-Patty_Hearst.jpg

(I'd almost give my right ball to the first person who can convincingly Photoshop Paris Hilton's head onto this picture.  ;D ;D ;D)

OK, it's not convincing.... but it was fun to do anyways.  ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/10/07 at 1:16 am

OK, it's not convincing.... but it was fun to do anyways.  ;D
Actually that's pretty damn good!  ;)

Mind if I use it as my avatar?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 06/10/07 at 1:18 am

Actually that's pretty damn good!  ;)

Mind if I use it as my avatar?

Be my guest  :)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/10/07 at 1:40 am

Be my guest  :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!  ;)

What makes it so great is that she's got her normal smug, arrogant smirk on her face and it goes perfect with the pose.

I'd give you 100 karma points for this but unfortunately I can only give you one.

(+1 karma to bookmistress4ever)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 06/10/07 at 1:47 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  ;)

What makes it so great is that she's got her normal smug, arrogant smirk on her face and it goes perfect with the pose.

I'd give you 100 karma points for this but unfortunately I can only give you one.

(+1 karma to bookmistress4ever)

Thanks!

I love to photoshop stuff.  I just need the ideas.  :)

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/10/07 at 6:39 am

Perhaps Madonna can release a new version of "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina" ro Paris.  ???

Written By: spaceace on 06/10/07 at 7:16 am

Believe it or not I am starting to be a bit concerned about Paris.  She's going to end up with P.T.S.D. after they "Make an example" out of her.  I do think what she did was illegal and wrong, but the way it's all being handled is wrong too.

Written By: snozberries on 06/10/07 at 8:12 am

I was thinking about it Tia and I can see why you feel bad for her... Just that shot of her crying in the back of the patrol car when she was being driven back to jail is enough to make you  go AWWW  :\'(  especially with all the paparazzi clamering for their cover shot but I still think its a circus of her own design. I mean has Paris done anything to garner the respect of this country?  I don't think so. he has based her entire "career" on making a spectacle of herself now she's paying for it....

Written By: Tia on 06/10/07 at 8:53 am

yeah, i'm definitely not defending any of the decisions she's made but it's hard not to feel bad for someone who's obvious going so badly down the tubes.

Written By: snozberries on 06/10/07 at 9:14 am

yeah, i'm definitely not defending any of the decisions she's made but it's hard not to feel bad for someone who's obvious going so badly down the tubes.

This is off topic but Yo Tia...Kim looks like she needs to eat- you should offer to buy her lunch when you come to LA to stalk her.

Written By: Tia on 06/10/07 at 9:31 am

This is off topic but Yo Tia...Kim looks like she needs to eat- you should offer to buy her lunch when you come to LA to stalk her.
her mailing address is listed. i could start sending her pizzas sorta like the kids used to do for a prank.

Written By: snozberries on 06/10/07 at 9:48 am

Good Idea.. make it double cheese, extra thick crust she might need the carbs

Written By: spaceace on 06/10/07 at 10:26 am

her mailing address is listed. i could start sending her pizzas sorta like the kids used to do for a prank.

I was thinking more along the lines of one of those giant chocolate chip cookies with the words

I LOVE U KIM!!!

Maybe it's a bit too obvious. :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 06/10/07 at 11:43 am

I was thinking more along the lines of one of those giant chocolate chip cookies with the words

I LOVE U KIM!!!

Maybe it's a bit too obvious. :-\\

He could put on the pizza in pepperoni... or bell peppers if Kim doesn't eat meat... but she needs to eat meat

Written By: thereshegoes on 06/10/07 at 1:54 pm

OK, it's not convincing.... but it was fun to do anyways.   ;D

You're an artist,Patty!!!
That is so good 8)

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/10/07 at 1:58 pm

Believe it or not I am starting to be a bit concerned about Paris.  She's going to end up with P.T.S.D. after they "Make an example" out of her.  I do think what she did was illegal and wrong, but the way it's all being handled is wrong too.

At this stage in the game I tend to agree with you spaceace.

Papparazzi and the tablods should just let her serve her time (annd her ultimate release from jail) in peace.

She's paid her dues now.  :-\\

(My comments are contigent, of course, on no other "stunts" coming from Team Hilton.)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/10/07 at 3:03 pm

Patricia Hearst was brainwashed.
Paris Hilton does not have the pre-requisites for that.

Written By: spaceace on 06/10/07 at 3:08 pm

Patricia Hearst was brainwished.

So, what you're saying is "there is no hope"?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/10/07 at 3:30 pm

Ouch.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 06/10/07 at 3:37 pm

Damn...wish I'd said that!

Written By: Marian on 06/10/07 at 3:44 pm

Who "wished' she has a brain? ;D :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/10/07 at 3:52 pm

I could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head, I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel ev'ry riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln,
If you only had a brain.

Oh, I could tell you why
The ocean's near the shore,
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more.

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain--Whoa!

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 06/10/07 at 4:08 pm

OK, it's not convincing.... but it was fun to do anyways.   ;D

I bet if you put this on a T-Shirt you'd be rich...I'd buy one

Written By: philbo on 06/10/07 at 5:02 pm

I could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head, I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

If I'd understood my sentence
Or even shown repentance
And not driven again
Oh, what might have arisen
Then I'd not be in prison
If I only had a brain

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/10/07 at 5:10 pm

Or even shown repentance
And not driven again
If I only had a brain

Applause, applause. I KNEW someone was going to do a parody.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 06/10/07 at 5:27 pm

Or even shown repentance
And not driven again
If I only had a brain

That's Freakin' Awesome!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/dance.gif

Written By: lpg_unit on 06/10/07 at 8:19 pm

If only Hilton realized that she's too disillusioned at her life on the fast lane...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/206/535794014_6b49b811eb_o.jpg

...then she might have NOT ended up wasted like in the picture...

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9701/bustedpariscr2rj4.jpg

...or end up like this in Grand Theft Auto...  ;D

Written By: philbo on 06/11/07 at 12:29 pm

Applause, applause. I KNEW someone was going to do a parody.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

:)
As you might also have guessed, I finished it off & posted it at amiright.. here, as it happens.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/11/07 at 1:07 pm

:)
As you might also have guessed, I finished it off & posted it at amiright.. here, as it happens.

Very good. That was just SCREAMING to be parodied.  :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/11/07 at 7:42 pm

Who "wished' she has a brain? ;D :D

I just noticed I typed "brainwished" not "brainwashed."  D'oh!

Anyway, the scuttlebutt today is that Paris found God in jail.  My question is, if God is good, why is He always in jail?  He can't say the man sent him up on a bum rap 'coz He made the man!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/angel7.gif

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 06/11/07 at 9:01 pm

I bet if you put this on a T-Shirt you'd be rich...I'd buy one

If I were more ambitious I might try that.

But I'm sure it would cost more to have to pay for the rights of the people that took the original photos then what I would potentionally "make in profit" for putting it on a tee.

Besides I think the ferver of her going back to jail has cooled off enough that she isn't top story or most people's top concern (in entertainment news anyways) anymore.  ;D

Written By: Tia on 06/11/07 at 9:09 pm

If I were more ambitious I might try that.

But I'm sure it would cost more to have to pay for the rights of the people that took the original photos then what I would potentionally "make in profit" for putting it on a tee.

Besides I think the ferver of her going back to jail has cooled off enough that she isn't top story or most people's top concern (in entertainment news anyways) anymore.  ;D
maybe not in general but now i'm totally obsessed with it.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 06/11/07 at 9:40 pm

maybe not in general but now i'm totally obsessed with it.

Well...that's understood since she is your future niece-in-law.  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...