inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: h

Written By: tetratron on 05/28/07 at 7:58 am

:-X

Subject: Re: Lindsey Lohan, busted for DUI and narcotics posession. Paris Hilton's cellmate?

Written By: Davester on 05/28/07 at 8:05 am

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-6/1193336/laryhead.jpg

While I'm not 100% sure, I strongly suspect Larry "Manskank" Dallas has something to do with it...

Subject: Re: Lindsey Lohan, busted for DUI and narcotics posession. Paris Hilton's cellma

Written By: spaceace on 05/28/07 at 9:07 am

To quote Lindsey.  "I don't want to be known as a party girl."

Can Paris have a cell mate in there.  OOOHHH  that is too perfect.

Subject: Re: Lindsey Lohan, busted for DUI and narcotics posession. Paris Hilton's cellma

Written By: statsqueen on 05/28/07 at 10:10 am

[/quote

Guess she should have thought about that earlier, eh?  I would feel sorry for her if she hadn't brought in on herself.  Of course, her mom hasn't been much help, either, but she is still old enough to know choices have consequences and that the choices she was making weren't in her best interest.  And I'm sure she is well aware that the legal drinking age is 21.  How is it that these clubs can serve her and keep their liquor licenses?????

Written By: Gis on 05/28/07 at 10:37 am

I thought Nicole would be joining her?  ;D

Written By: spaceace on 05/28/07 at 11:15 am

I thought Nicole would be joining her?  ;D

The little spat that Paris and Nicole had is over.  However I don't think the boyfriend stealing spat between Lindsey and Paris is. 

Subject: Re: Lindsey Lohan, busted for DUI and narcotics posession. Paris Hilton's cellmate?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/28/07 at 11:33 am

It's a real shame about Lindsay...I always remember her when she starred in "The Parent Trap"...such a cute little girl. I even liked some of her more recent movies....she seems like a super nice person...just got messed up in the wrong kind of stuff. :-\\

Written By: spaceace on 05/28/07 at 11:36 am

It's a real shame about Lindsay...I always remember her when she starred in "The Parent Trap"...such a cute little girl. I even liked some of her more recent movies....she seems like a super nice person...just got messed up in the wrong kind of stuff. :-\\

Is that kind of like mental "before Hollywood gets you and after Hollywood gets you photos?  She stayed out of trouble a bit longer than some child stars.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/28/07 at 11:39 am

Is that kind of like mental "before Hollywood gets you and after Hollywood gets you photos?  She stayed out of trouble a bit longer than some child stars.

Ya, it's a real shame that they feel that they have to turn to drugs and wild parties, etc.  As for the Olsen Twins comment a few posts above.....they seem a bit more grounded than Paris, Lindsay, Nicole, Britney, etc...I know Mary Kate had that bout with her eating disorder or whatever, but you haven't really heard much about them in the news lately.

Written By: tv on 05/28/07 at 6:16 pm

You know I was thinking about this yesterday Lindsay could be the next Robert Downey Jr. in terms of having a very promising acting career  that could be washed away by drugs. In the latest issue of People Magazine in the upcoming movie Lindsay is appearing in(forgot whats Its called) People Magazine gave Lindsay a really good review for her character role in the movie. I think another sad thing about Lindsay right now is that she is such tabloid fodder that whatever is being written in the tabloids about her personal life is really overshadowing her acting big time and to me thats not a good thing. Tabloid fodder is good for a washed up teen idol like Britney Spears or a no-talent like Paris Hilton but I think Lindsay wants to be known(at least I hope she would) for her acting more than her personal life. I mean she's trying to make the transition from childhoodstar too being taken seriously as an adult actress currently so I hope she its gets it together. She's a really beautiful young woman too. One more thing Lindsay dye your hair back to that red/brown color that you going on before because blonde just isn;t doing it for you!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/28/07 at 8:43 pm

I blame the TV.  Wheres a good rolemodel for young woman when you need one.

Where's a good role model?
More like
Whore's a good role model...that's what it's coming down to!
I mean, compared to these bimbos, Jenna Jameson is a brilliant businesswoman.  She is, actually, but anyway...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-6/1193336/laryhead.jpg

While I'm not 100% sure, I strongly suspect Larry "Manskank" Dallas has something to do with it...

Larry Dallas was too classy a guy for Lindsey and Paris.  Don't insult my childhood heroes!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nono.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...