inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Entourage (HBO)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/05/07 at 12:40 am

Anyone else here a fan of Entourage on HBO? I'd seen the promos for the show for quite some time but I'd never really heard anyone say anything about it so I never checked it out. Then about a month or so back a work buddy of mine asked me if I'd ever seen it and I said no, so he let me borrow the first couple seasons on DVD and I about peed myself from laughing so hard, and I've been watching it every Sunday night ever since. It's one of the coolest and funniest shows I've seen in a long time and I highly recommend it. (Jeremy Piven and Kevin Dillon in particular are absolutely hysterical.)

Subject: Re: Entourage (HBO)

Written By: Hakkinen on 06/05/07 at 3:38 am

Let's hug it about bitch!!  ;)

Entourage - best comedy on tv since Seinfeld IMO. A defining show for the 00's.

I heard friends talking about it last year so when I saw the season 1 dvd on sale I bought it. It was hilarious. I devoured it in a couple of days and then bought season 2 which is even better than Season 1. Ive also seen Season 3 part 1 but yet to see part 2 (which is what i presume you are watching now). I love how they manage to get almost everyone in Hollywood to cameo as themselves. I mean who would have thought James Cameron would have made an appearance!

Piven is pure genius. One of the greatest performances in tv history.

Written By: KKay on 06/05/07 at 9:41 pm

I always watch it. We love it in my house. It's a great show, with great actors.
I recommend it; it's hysterical!!!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/06/07 at 1:49 am

Let's hug it about bitch!!  ;)

Entourage - best comedy on tv since Seinfeld IMO. A defining show for the 00's.

I heard friends talking about it last year so when I saw the season 1 dvd on sale I bought it. It was hilarious. I devoured it in a couple of days and then bought season 2 which is even better than Season 1. Ive also seen Season 3 part 1 but yet to see part 2 (which is what i presume you are watching now). I love how they manage to get almost everyone in Hollywood to cameo as themselves. I mean who would have thought James Cameron would have made an appearance!

I especially like how Seth Green and Pauly Shore (just for example) have done cameos and portrayed themselves as complete pompous a**holes.  One of the things that makes Entourage so great is that it seems obvious that everyone involved in making this show has a lot of fun while doing it.

Piven is pure genius. One of the greatest performances in tv history.
Oh hell yeah, Ari rules!

But I feel compelled to give props to Kevin Dillon as well. Drama keeps getting more and more funny with each episode.  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/06/07 at 8:21 pm

I also like the show.

Written By: whistledog on 06/06/07 at 8:44 pm

I have not seen this show yet (I don't get HBO), but the lovely Emmanuelle Chriqui had a recurring role on it.  I must watch .. she is hot!

Written By: jackas on 06/11/07 at 10:08 pm

This is a good show!  Drama is definitely my fav, but Ari is also great. 

I liked the episode a few weeks back when Ari was worried that he was getting nice and when he found out that he wasn't getting nice he fires the agent. ;D

Written By: Hakkinen on 06/12/07 at 1:53 am

I especially like how Seth Green and Pauly Shore (just for example) have done cameos and portrayed themselves as complete pompous a**holes.  One of the things that makes Entourage so great is that it seems obvious that everyone involved in making this show has a lot of fun while doing it.
Oh hell yeah, Ari rules!

But I feel compelled to give props to Kevin Dillon as well. Drama keeps getting more and more funny with each episode.  ;D ;D ;D

You bet Kevin Dillon is hilarious!!  He's the underdog who often ruins it for himself and you can't help root for the underdog.

Check for new replies or respond here...