inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anybody watch Rescue Me?

Written By: SemperYoda on 06/15/07 at 12:26 pm

The 4th season of Rescue Me started on F/X the other night.  I thinks its a pretty good series.  Anybody else watch it?

Subject: Re: Anybody watch Rescue Me?

Written By: thereshegoes on 06/15/07 at 12:28 pm

I watched some eps back in the day.Denis Leary is an a******,but entertaining ;D

Written By: SemperYoda on 06/15/07 at 1:24 pm

I watched some eps back in the day.Denis Leary is an a******,but entertaining ;D

Denis Leary is great.  But him being an a$$ makes it more entertaining in my opinion.  Plus, I know he really cares about firefighters in real life.

Written By: whistledog on 06/15/07 at 6:35 pm

I have seen this show a few times.  It's great.  Dennis Leary plays the greatest azzhole!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/15/07 at 8:58 pm

I like the show alot.

Written By: SemperYoda on 06/16/07 at 4:17 am

I have seen this show a few times.  It's great.  Dennis Leary plays the greatest azzhole!

I think he does play a great azzhole.  But, his character is pretty complex.  I think deep down on one side, he tries to be a good person.  On the other, he cant control his emotions and hes also imagining seeing people who have died before him.  Firefighters, victims, etc.  It makes for an interesting character.  I like the show though because it really has no boundaries.  Its funny, intense, and is a pretty good story imo.  Kind of like Nip/Tuck.  At least with F/X they can show this creativity without having the network control what they can and cant do.  Just dont let the kids watch.  LoL.

Check for new replies or respond here...