inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mid to late 00's dance moves

Written By: batfan2005 on 06/16/07 at 1:14 pm

What dance moves would you say has been unique from these last few years? I notice people doing shoulder leans a lot. There is also walking it out made famous by Unk. Also the move where you have your elbows bent outward and push your first forward and back level with your chest. Any other dance moves you can think of?

I made up this dance move called the "jogging man". It's basically a new-school version of the running man, except your fists are raised in an upward and downward motion, while each foot is kicked to the side and alternating. The dance makes you look like one of those people at the crosswalk that jog in place while waiting for the walk signal. I know it's silly, but it's fun to do! It goes well with a lot of the songs out now, since the beats are a steady jogging pace.

Subject: Re: Mid to late 00's dance moves

Written By: GameDude2008 on 07/12/07 at 8:53 pm

Dance? People don't dance anymore, they just jump up and down and shake their butts everywhere. Ugh!

Check for new replies or respond here...