inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: music video filmed in cargo containers

Written By: blueoval on 07/08/07 at 2:00 pm

A few weeks ago I was watching VH-1.  They played a video that appeared to be filmed in several different cargo containers.  It was as if the camera was outside of the containers, and people were dancing inside the containers.  The song is upbeat, kinda' dance oriented.  Artist was black. 

I think I heard the song again at the Dallas Desperados (Arena Football) game last night, so it must be somewhat popular. 

Can anyone tell me the name of the song and artist?

Thanks.

Subject: Re: music video filmed in cargo containers

Written By: sneeeha on 09/07/11 at 10:54 am

hi,
it's been 4 years so i don't know if you've found the answer already but just in case you haven't, it sounds like:
Ain't nothing wrong with that by Robert Randolph & the Family Band

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/07/11 at 11:41 pm

hi,
it's been 4 years so i don't know if you've found the answer already but just in case you haven't, it sounds like:
Ain't nothing wrong with that by Robert Randolph & the Family Band

From Colorblind, released in 2006, which would be about the right time for a 2007 viewer to see it on VH-1.

2C3b1fmMmKM

I can't take credit for the answer, but I can at least give you credit and link it on your behalf for anybody who stumbles upon this link again!

Written By: Julianna on 07/27/12 at 2:37 am

Thank you for asking this question and thank you to those who answered back! My competition dance/drill team did this a while back and we have been trying to remember the name ever since our last competition 2 years ago! We used this song and it placed us 2nd out of 693 other teams!

Check for new replies or respond here...