inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: h

Written By: tetratron on 07/28/07 at 4:08 am

:-X

Subject: Re: Double News Helicoptor Crash .... charging the suspect with manslaughter???

Written By: danootaandme on 07/28/07 at 4:22 am

Yeah, I was thinking that this is a stretch.

Subject: Re: Double News Helicoptor Crash .... charging the suspect with manslaughter???

Written By: Jessica on 07/28/07 at 9:52 am

Yeah, I was thinking that this is a stretch.

As was I.

As much as I hate taking up for someone who is blatantly stupid and guilty, they can't pin these on this guy. He didn't tell them to circle and watch his every move and then crash into each other. I'm sorry that these gentlemen lost their lives, but their deaths can't be pinned on anything but bad luck and bad judgment.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/28/07 at 2:13 pm

If manslaughter charges are to be filed, they should be filed with the TV stations who are responsible for the operations of those choppers.

"Ambulance chaser" TV news choppers are a hazard in the skies.  What if those choppers had crash landed on a day care center?  Their operation was irresponsible and they crashed.

There is no grounds to charge the guy in the pickup truck and if charges are filed, they will be thrown out of court.

Check for new replies or respond here...