inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does anyone else think Angelina Jolie is overrated?

Written By: Randy on 08/14/07 at 12:42 pm

Don't get me wrong, she is attractive, a decent actress and a great humanitarian....however, I personally think there are lots of other women out there are are far more attractive and sexier then she is.  Like....Michelle Pfieffer, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Halle Berry, Vanessa Williams, Elisha Cuthbert and countless others.

Subject: Re: Does anyone else think Angelina Jolie is overrated?

Written By: whistledog on 08/14/07 at 12:46 pm

Nah, she's just as sexy as those other gals

Written By: Kool on 08/14/07 at 2:37 pm

I agree, Angie is just as sexy as any other lady out there, but I would not call her "the sexiest woman alive"....Jessica Alba takes the cake. :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/15/07 at 2:38 am

Underrated, overrated, just right rated, Jesus H. Christ, I couldn't care less!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/sleepy1.gif

When is the next killer Hurricane?

Written By: gumbypiz on 08/15/07 at 3:07 am

Don't get me wrong, she is attractive, a decent actress and a great humanitarian....however, I personally think there are lots of other women out there are are far more attractive and sexier then she is.  Like....Michelle Pfieffer, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Halle Berry, Vanessa Williams, Elisha Cuthbert and countless others.

She, along with every other Hollywood actress is overrated.

Could never understand the hype on Jolie, kinda attractive, but the lips are grotesque.
You have to understand, I live in southern California, and no offense to women anywhere else, but there are at least 20 women right now that are much more attractive, just as talented and interesting as Ms Jolie that are standing on the street corner. You see them everyday.

Like any other Hollywood entity, she is the result of a good agent, good choices on scripts, and a GREAT publicist. If nothing else shes a bright individual for working with what shes got mentally and physically, that, in the movie industry will take you further than most.

Check for new replies or respond here...