inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Britney Spears is still a major babe!!

Written By: Manwich_34 on 08/14/07 at 2:40 pm

I don't want to hear any nay-sayers, because dammit she is still hot!!  she is wayyyyyy hotter than all these other girls.  I hope she comes back and makes the music world fun again.  At least put Christina "Ugly-Ass"lera out of her mysery.

Subject: Re: Britney Spears is still a major babe!!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/14/07 at 3:13 pm

I don't want to hear any naysayers, because dammit she is still hot!!  she is wayyyyyy hotter than all these other girls.  I hope she comes back and makes the music world fun again.  At least put Christina "Ugly-Ass"lera out of her misery.

Do you like her better before she went completely insane and shaved her head bald and got those stupid tattoos or after?

BTW, I corrected some of your misspellings. :)

Written By: whistledog on 08/14/07 at 3:31 pm

I don't want to hear any nay-sayers, because dammit she is still hot!!  she is wayyyyyy hotter than all these other girls.  I hope she comes back and makes the music world fun again.  At least put Christina "Ugly-Ass"lera out of her mysery.

Then get ready cause i'm a gunna nay say .. Britney will never be as hot as she once was, and to be perfectly honest, I never really thought she was all that hot to begin with.  Give me Christina Aguilera anyday

Written By: Jessica on 08/14/07 at 4:06 pm

Yeah, the hotness just rolls off of her.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/BritneyWater.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/britneyhitscar1.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/87843808.jpg

Homegirl is batsh**t insane. I'd forgive the ugly assed weave and crappy music if she wasn't neglecting her babies all the time, but what she does is ridiculous. K-Fed doesn't deserve them either. Kids need to put themselves up for adoption.

Written By: whistledog on 08/14/07 at 4:23 pm

Do you like her better before she went completely insane and shaved her head bald and got those stupid tattoos or after?

Some guys go for that bald look.  Nothing says sexy like a woman's scalp ;D

Written By: woops on 08/14/07 at 4:29 pm

The pig?  ::)

Written By: Jessica on 08/14/07 at 4:44 pm

The pig?  ::)

Now THAT was funny! ;D

Written By: whistledog on 08/14/07 at 4:57 pm

You know Britney Spears has reached her ugliest when she starts getting compared to Michael Jackson ;D

http://www.layercake.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/britmj.jpg

Written By: Haynsoul on 08/14/07 at 9:04 pm

Looks like someone from the IMDB forums found their way here.  :o

Written By: KKay on 08/14/07 at 9:09 pm

wow. she is just......precious.
:)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/14/07 at 9:54 pm

Homegirl is batsh**t insane. I'd forgive the ugly assed weave and crappy music if she wasn't neglecting her babies all the time, but what she does is ridiculous. K-Fed doesn't deserve them either. Kids need to put themselves up for adoption.

hahaha...you rule! ;D :D

That girl is the epitome of white trash.

Written By: Haynsoul on 08/14/07 at 9:57 pm

Btw why is anonymous posting allowed on these forums? All these trolls and spammers (and that Donnie Darko guy) is getting annoying. Could any mods disable it please?  :-\\

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/14/07 at 10:41 pm

Btw why is anonymous posting allowed on these forums? All these trolls and spammers (and that Donnie Darko guy) is getting annoying. Could any mods disable it please?  :-\\

Anonymous posting is enabled on most topics here on purpose.  Report the trolls, they'll get dealt with as they occur, it's why we have moderators.  If you dislike a thread, don't bother posting it.

Written By: Haynsoul on 08/14/07 at 10:45 pm

Anonymous posting is enabled on most topics here on purpose.

What is the purpose?

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/15/07 at 12:54 am

What is the purpose?

to allow people to post.  requiring an account only increases the barriers for new visitors.

Written By: Haynsoul on 08/15/07 at 1:13 am

to allow people to post.  requiring an account only increases the barriers for new visitors.

Well if they really wanted to join the community then they would just register from the start. Most of the people who posts without accounts are usually people who posts once and then vanishes and the rest are spammers...

but whatever, it's your website.

Written By: Gis on 08/15/07 at 1:18 am

Well if they really wanted to join the community then they would just register from the start. Most of the people who posts without accounts are usually people who posts once and then vanishes and the rest are spammers...

but whatever, it's your website.
Quite often they are just asking about a song, or lyrics or a toy they remember but don't actually want to join and fair play to them for it.

Britney has seriously lost the plot but I agree with Jessica her neglect of her children is a disgrace!

Written By: KKay on 08/15/07 at 6:54 am

personally, i would like more scary pics of britney.

Written By: Manwich_34 on 08/15/07 at 7:12 am

Britney was, and still is, a zillion-trillion times hotter than CRAPstina!!  Christina tries too hard, first by streaking her hair, donning assless chaps and piercing every inch of her bosy, and now by wearing clown makeup and thinking she's friggin' Marilyn Monroe....for her, more like Marilyn Manson!!  Britney's naturally gorgeous and always had them sweet ass curves while Christina could hide behind a friggin' toothpick.  You are definately in the minority thinking Christina is hotter than Britney!!  How could you say that watching Britney dancing in sexy little barely-there outfits at such a ripe age never turned you on, but seeing CRAPstina in assless chaps does turn you on?!?!?!  I'll even go out on a limb and say Britney makes Jessica Alba and Scarlet Johanson look like zombies!!

Written By: Watcher29 on 08/15/07 at 9:19 am

hahaha...you rule! ;D :D

That girl is the epitome of white trash.

Speaking as a representative of white trash, Britney is the thing that white trash looks down on.

Written By: Jessica on 08/15/07 at 9:24 am

Britney was, and still is, a zillion-trillion times hotter than CRAPstina!!  Christina tries too hard, first by streaking her hair, donning assless chaps and piercing every inch of her bosy, and now by wearing clown makeup and thinking she's friggin' Marilyn Monroe....for her, more like Marilyn Manson!!  Britney's naturally gorgeous and always had them sweet ass curves while Christina could hide behind a friggin' toothpick.  You are definately in the minority thinking Christina is hotter than Britney!!  How could you say that watching Britney dancing in sexy little barely-there outfits at such a ripe age never turned you on, but seeing CRAPstina in assless chaps does turn you on?!?!?!  I'll even go out on a limb and say Britney makes Jessica Alba and Scarlet Johanson look like zombies!!

No one brought up Christina except you. Since you did though, I respect Christina more for not abusing her body and her soon to be baby with Cheetos, Red Bull, and alcohol. Brit's kids look like they have a bit of the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. They're cute, but they don't look well taken care of.

Brit-brit is the epitome of a redneck trailer trash discount whore. Soon she'll be walking around with a paunch belly, no teeth, barefoot, and with her hair up in rollers, yelling at the kids.

Hey wait a minute, all of those happened already except the no teeth part. Oh well, four out of five isn't bad.

personally, i would like more scary pics of britney.

Your wish is my command. This is seriously the best picture of her. Psycho hosebeast.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/britney-spears02230702.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 08/15/07 at 9:37 am

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/britney-spears02230702.jpg

;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/15/07 at 9:53 am

No one brought up Christina except you. Since you did though, I respect Christina more for not abusing her body and her soon to be baby with Cheetos, Red Bull, and alcohol. Brit's kids look like they have a bit of the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. They're cute, but they don't look well taken care of.

Brit-brit is the epitome of a redneck trailer trash discount whore. Soon she'll be walking around with a paunch belly, no teeth, barefoot, and with her hair up in rollers, yelling at the kids.

Hey wait a minute, all of those happened already except the no teeth part. Oh well, four out of five isn't bad.

Your wish is my command. This is seriously the best picture of her. Psycho hosebeast.

hahahaaha....now how could ANYONE think that is attractive? ::)

Written By: Manwich_34 on 08/15/07 at 9:58 am

I have the feeling most of you on here dissing Britney are jealous women who could only hope to be as dead sexy and hot as Miss. Spears.  Cause all us men want to just jump her bones!!  ;) :P

Written By: Jessica on 08/15/07 at 10:04 am

I have the feeling most of you on here dissing Britney are jealous women who could only hope to be as dead sexy and hot as Miss. Spears.  Cause all us men want to just jump her bones!!  ;) :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god, it hurts. Ow. *snort* ;D

I love rabid fans. They're so fun to mess with. Either that or it's actually Brit-brit defending her crappy self. ::)

Written By: AlbaMan on 08/15/07 at 10:12 am

:D  Oh, yeah!!  All us men want to shag Britney!!  Oh, bring it on, baby!!  I mean, why would any red blooded male in his right mind want to bang some gorgeous, dignified lady like Jessica Alba, or Christina Aguilera, when we could have a blobby airhead freak like Britney Spears....who USED TO be major hot, and is now trailer trash?!?!?!

OMIGOD, get a LIFE!!!!  All us men are just about as up-to-here with Brit-Brit as the ladies!!

And to say Britney is hotter than Christina, Jessica and Scarlett....that's just WRONG!!!!  :(

Written By: Marty McFly on 08/15/07 at 10:18 am

I don't have time to do a really long post right now, but for what it's worth, there's lots of people I'm a fan of and would have a tendency to defend. Although I always try to see both sides of the argument, and I can see that here too.

Pretty much, I think Britney is a good person who just made some personal mistakes. I admit I'm a semi-fan of her early era. Yet with all due respect to her, though, I'm sure going from obscurity to a household name (which she was in the 1999-2002/'03 era, especially right after Baby One More Time came out). That's probably why her image slowly changed from the innocent/girl next door-type to living the more wild life she has recently. Any life change of that scale, where the media is watching everything you do, would probably wreak havoc on anyone. Especially when it's such a fast transition.

Yeah, I think she's cute in terms of looks, but I will concede that I don't approve of some of the things she'd done in her life. If you have kids, then you do have to put your own life on hold for them instead of being out partying. Hopefully she'll realize this. Although, like I said, we all make mistakes.

As far as pictures go, I'm sure we've all got some that we wouldn't want to share with anyone else, let alone the public, lol.

Written By: Jessica on 08/15/07 at 10:25 am

I'm sorry, I lost all respect for her when she started going out and partying almost every frickin' night of the week and leaving her kids at home. Celebrating your divorce from a douchebag is fine and dandy, but doing it every night for months on end? No. Don't think so. I NEVER go out unless we are in California and I have family around to watch the kid. Then I'll usually take a night to just hang with friends or Rice Cube. But I feel guilty about it.

When you become a parent, your responsibilities are jacked up. If you can't handle it, you should have kept your legs closed.

As for her pictures of her naughty bits and whatever else hanging out, WEAR SOME DAMNED PANTIES! I don't want to see some old used up beef curtains, thankyouverymuch.

Written By: whistledog on 08/15/07 at 10:29 am

Cause all us men want to just jump her bones!!  ;) :P

Speak for yourself.  No man in their right minf would want to bang this ...

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aolr/britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

Written By: Jessica on 08/15/07 at 10:32 am

She looks like Bat Boy from the Weekly World News.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 08/15/07 at 10:34 am

Must you knock Bat Boy when he's already down?  :\'(  No more Weekly World News = unemployed Bat Boy :(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/15/07 at 10:34 am

I'm sorry, I lost all respect for her when she started going out and partying almost every frickin' night of the week and leaving her kids at home. Celebrating your divorce from a douchebag is fine and dandy, but doing it every night for months on end? No. Don't think so. I NEVER go out unless we are in California and I have family around to watch the kid. Then I'll usually take a night to just hang with friends or Rice Cube. But I feel guilty about it.

When you become a parent, your responsibilities are jacked up. If you can't handle it, you should have kept your legs closed.

As for her pictures of her naughty bits and whatever else hanging out, WEAR SOME DAMNED PANTIES! I don't want to see some old used up beef curtains, thankyouverymuch.

I have to agree with you Jess. Aside from her turning into trash (the way she acts/dresses/etc)....she's also a HORRIBLE mother...and should NOT have those children in her custody. Personally I never thought Britney was attractive...but she was/is VERY overrated. Slap a sleazy schoolgirl uniform on nearly any "young thing"...and the majority of the population will think that they are "hot".
The way that she has let the public see her lately...just shows how irresponsible and immature she is...and someone with that mental capacity, should NOT be raising and influencing children. ::)

Written By: whistledog on 08/15/07 at 10:35 am

She looks like Bat Boy from the Weekly World News.

She does ;D

http://www.danielamos.com/stunt/batboy.gif

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/15/07 at 10:36 am

As far as pictures go, I'm sure we've all got some that we wouldn't want to share with anyone else, let alone the public, lol.

true, however, they aren't pictures that contain my privates hanging out for the entire world to see. At the most...it's me with a bad hair day or making a stupid face....

Written By: Jessica on 08/15/07 at 10:39 am

I have to agree with you Jess. Aside from her turning into trash (the way she acts/dresses/etc)....she's also a HORRIBLE mother...and should NOT have those children in her custody. Personally I never thought Britney was attractive...but she was/is VERY overrated. Slap a sleazy schoolgirl uniform on nearly any "young thing"...and the majority of the population will think that they are "hot".
The way that she has let the public see her lately...just shows how irresponsible and immature she is...and someone with that mental capacity, should NOT be raising and influencing children. ::)

Exactly. I'm not sure if she's suffering from a form of depression and is screaming for attention in any form or if she's just.....really like that. If it's the former, she CAN get help. If it's the latter, those babies are seriously gonna be messed up in life. Either way, her mom or Fed-Ex or even frickin' CPS should be doing SOMETHING. I'm not sure why they're letting her get away with this. If it were anyone else, the kids would be gone.

She does ;D

http://www.danielamos.com/stunt/batboy.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Written By: lorac61469 on 08/15/07 at 10:49 am

My daughter is 6 and my son is 3 and I can count on one hand how many times I've been out with out them.  If I'm not with both then I have one with me.  I don't feel gulity but I worry that something is going to happen or they'll cry.  I had children so I could be a parent to them, raise them and love them. 

Britney can barely take care of herself.  I never thought I'd be saying this, but I hope K-Fed gets the kids. 

Written By: Marian on 08/15/07 at 11:06 am

She had an ugly weave like that when she shaved her head,didn't she?

Written By: coqueta83 on 08/15/07 at 8:03 pm

I think I just found my mask for Halloween.  :D

Written By: Red Ant on 08/15/07 at 8:05 pm

Speaking as a representative of white trash, Britney is the thing that white trash looks down on.

Lol. Karma to you.

Not unless you also wanted to bang Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket (not me! and how convenient someone else already put these photos side by side for me... apparently I'm not the only one who thought of this pairing. :D)

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2007/02/BSpearsBald.jpg

I never found BS to be hot. Slutty doesn't always equate to bangable...

Ant

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/15/07 at 8:56 pm

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2007/02/BSpearsBald.jpg

I never found BS to be hot. Slutty doesn't always equate to bangable...

Ant

"Hi Jokerrrr....."
"Private Pyle, wasn't anybody nice to you when you were a kid...."  Blammmo!

Classic.

Anyway, what's happening with B.S. is no surprise.  This is what happens when starting at 16 everybody kisses your azz and nobody can tell you no; you have millions of adoring fans and get treated like royalty wherever you go.  It started with Michael Jackson when he was six, and the pathology is that much deeper.
::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/15/07 at 10:15 pm

I think I just found my mask for Halloween.  :D

OMG!! ;D  Could you imagine how hilarious that would be? A Halloween costume complete with a bald head wig, a sweatshirt and shorts, and a super large umbrella!! :D ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 08/16/07 at 9:20 am

Sorry I didn't really have time to flesh out my thoughts yesterday (I had to go, but felt compelled to respond right then, lol).

There's a difference between an irresponsible person, and a good person who makes irresponsible choices...which seems to be what she's done. One of those being the pictures in question, lol.

Like I said before, I'm not sure if the reason for her unpredictable and wild behavior (i.e. two short-lived marriages....the first guy was an old friend of hers who seems like a genuinely nice guy, but what she saw in a dude like KFed I'll never know) has to do with her being overwhelmed with her sudden rise to fame. Maybe she simply went crazy transitioning from a more traditional, old-fashioned upbringing to the Hollywood lifestyle overnight and just didn't know how to handle it? There's clearly a difference from the 1999 Britney who said she was saving herself for marriage (which I applauded her for) and even when her image was semi-sexy, it was in a more "innocent" way.

No matter what the reasons are, though, I absolutely agree with everything about their kids. When that happens, you do have to put them first, they're entitled to a normal life with loving, responsible parents. Unlike KFed (to his credit even, he's probably not a bad guy or anything, just a loser), I do think she has it insider her to do that. Which is probably why it's even more disappointing the way her life has become in the 2003+ time. I think the best thing for her, at least for now, is to take some time out of the spotlight. It's clearly not helping her emotional state at all.

Written By: Jessica on 08/16/07 at 9:23 am

I think the best thing for her, at least for now, is to take some time out of the spotlight. It's clearly not helping her emotional state at all.

Unfortunately, you can't help those that don't want to be helped. They tried that already with rehab and she cut off just about her whole family and then went back to her destructive ways. As sad as it sounds, she's going to have to hit rock bottom and claw her way back up. I just hope she doesn't take those kiddos with her. :-\\

Written By: whistledog on 08/16/07 at 1:29 pm

Did you guys see her hit that parked car as she pulled into a parking space?  She gets out to check her car, but didn't give a damn about the other car.  Isn't that a hit and run ?

Written By: Marian on 08/16/07 at 2:12 pm

Looks like someone from the IMDB forums found their way here.  :o
the what-forums? ???

Written By: Marian on 08/16/07 at 2:14 pm

well there's actually a lot of MEN who could never hope to look this GOOD!LOL You know it's true! ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 08/16/07 at 2:43 pm

Unfortunately, you can't help those that don't want to be helped. They tried that already with rehab and she cut off just about her whole family and then went back to her destructive ways. As sad as it sounds, she's going to have to hit rock bottom and claw her way back up. I just hope she doesn't take those kiddos with her. :-\\

True, and the unfortunate thing is, sometimes when people are despondant, if you try to help them, it can actually push them further away to where they'll resent any help you try to give even more. I'm not sure exactly how things have gone down with Britney, but I agree there's not really an easy answer here. I can see both sides of the argument. She certainly has it in her ability to clean up her act and I hope she does. I can't imagine KFed being a much better parental choice for those kids either.

While I'm not a diehard fan, I do like her somewhat lol, and wish the best for her. I imagine she's just confused about life, and I think the shaving her head was like a cry for help. Maybe this just needs to be her in-between, quiet period out of the public eye before she has a c. 2015 comeback or something? ;)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/16/07 at 2:48 pm

the what-forums? ???

IMDB = Internet Movie Data Base.  It is based in England, but is a pretty decent movie/television information site.  They have message boards (but you have to register to even see them - it's free to register though they also have what's called a pro account for even more industry statistics.)  http://www.imdb.com/

Anyways the point of the post was that over there, the message boards are even more haunted by trolls (and it takes awhile for admins to delete their comments (if ever)). 

Written By: coqueta83 on 08/16/07 at 7:52 pm

IMDB = Internet Movie Data Base.  It is based in England, but is a pretty decent movie/television information site.  They have message boards (but you have to register to even see them - it's free to register though they also have what's called a pro account for even more industry statistics.)  http://www.imdb.com/

Anyways the point of the post was that over there, the message boards are even more haunted by trolls (and it takes awhile for admins to delete their comments (if ever)). 

IMDB has a lot of good information about almost every movie and television show that ever existed. The message boards are kind of scary, though.

Written By: Haynsoul on 08/17/07 at 3:44 am

the what-forums? ???

The best example I can give you is this:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7610/imdbmr9.th.jpg

Sadly this isn't photoshopped.  :-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/17/07 at 4:39 am

The best example I can give you is this:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7610/imdbmr9.th.jpg

Sadly this isn't photoshopped.  :-\\
What a great example of the Queen's English displayed on this board?

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/17/07 at 6:35 pm

I'd still party with her, no questions asked...  :P

Written By: whistledog on 08/17/07 at 6:46 pm

I'd still party with her, no questions asked...   :P

Are you sure about that ?

http://tob.hollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/britney-spears-ugly.jpg

http://www.thevi.be/wp-content/britney_spears_ugly_face_lol.highlight797504.jpg

http://buzznet-82.vo.llnwd.net/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2007/02/britney-spears-blonde-wig.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/221/470322060_cdc4bf78c2.jpg

http://hollywoodsnark.com/wp-content/uploads/Image/britney_blubbing.jpg

:D ;D :D ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/17/07 at 7:10 pm

http://tob.hollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/britney-spears-ugly.jpg

http://www.thevi.be/wp-content/britney_spears_ugly_face_lol.highlight797504.jpg

http://buzznet-82.vo.llnwd.net/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2007/02/britney-spears-blonde-wig.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/221/470322060_cdc4bf78c2.jpg

More than ever.  She's a hunka hunka burnin' love.  :-*

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/28/07 at 10:54 am

the what-forums? ???

It's a movie data-base people can go in and help edit.

Written By: whistledog on 09/28/07 at 10:59 am

Britney Spears is still a major beast!!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/28/07 at 11:07 am

Britney Spears is still a major beast!!

K-fed ain't that great either. :P

Written By: whistledog on 09/28/07 at 11:08 am

K-fed ain't that great either. :P

That reality show they had should've been called 'Beast and the Beast' :D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/28/07 at 11:14 am

That reality show they had should've been called 'Beast and the Beast' :D

What was the reason for that show?  The Osbournes was tolerable but that was downright nauseating.

Written By: whistledog on 10/13/07 at 11:22 pm

What was the reason for that show?  The Osbournes was tolerable but that was downright nauseating.

Nick and Jessica had their own show, so why not K-Fed and Britney.  It was a disaster waiting to happen lol

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/14/07 at 10:44 am

Nick and Jessica had their own show, so why not K-Fed and Britney.  It was a disaster waiting to happen lol

Okay everyone hand raised if you like train wrecks!! ;D

Written By: Farmer Hoggett on 10/14/07 at 12:27 pm

http://www.vfxhq.com/1998/stills/babe2/pig1.jpg

She IS a major Babe!

Written By: Midas on 10/14/07 at 12:49 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/djmidas96/poor_baby.jpg

Written By: Derek06 on 10/19/07 at 8:36 pm

You guys are fudgeing rude as sheesh.....

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 10/19/07 at 9:26 pm

She's never been a "major babe!!" I've always thought of her as "below average" at best.  ::)

Written By: Brian06 on 10/19/07 at 9:29 pm

She used to be better than she is now, then she stopped caring about herself and turned into the mess she is now. It's sad really.

Written By: whistledog on 10/19/07 at 10:20 pm

You guys are fudging rude as sheesh.....

and ...

Written By: Jessica on 10/20/07 at 12:00 am

Thank you for pointing that out, Captain Obvious.

You must be one of those "LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!" followers.

Written By: whistledog on 10/21/07 at 12:42 am

What's this I saw on the news of recent .. Britney apparently was behind the wheel of a car, and ended up running over a paparazzi's leg?

First a hit and run, and now running over a person.  Does she like even have a driver's license?  This chick is spinning so far out of control

What pisses me off even more is that all this bad media attention she is getting isn't hurting her career.  Her new song 'Gimme More' topped the chart in Canada, and made #3 in the USA >:(

Written By: Jessica on 10/21/07 at 9:36 am

Yeah, she ran over his foot. Must have been all that collagen she had just injected into her lips frying the rest of her brain.

Written By: woops on 10/21/07 at 5:06 pm

CNN entertainment news stated that she was once "clean cut" and also talentes  ::)

C'mon, I disliked that manufacured lolita pop act since she first appeared on the music scene in 1999

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/21/07 at 5:57 pm

What's this I saw on the news of recent .. Britney apparently was behind the wheel of a car, and ended up running over a paparazzi's leg?

First a hit and run, and now running over a person.  Does she like even have a driver's license?  This chick is spinning so far out of control

What pisses me off even more is that all this bad media attention she is getting isn't hurting her career.  Her new song 'Gimme More' topped the chart in Canada, and made #3 in the USA >:(

Hey the papparazzi guy stepped IN FRONT OF HER CAR.  Why is it all of the sudden Britney;s fault?  It is not like she careened that car onto the sidewalk and chased the guy.

Written By: Jessica on 10/21/07 at 6:57 pm

Hey the papparazzi guy stepped IN FRONT OF HER CAR.  Why is it all of the sudden Britney;s fault?  It is not like she careened that car onto the sidewalk and chased the guy.

Of course she wouldn't. Those paps are so stupid and hungry for pics of her, that they pay for her gas, Starbuck's, McDonald's, whatevah. She's not going to purposely run over someone who might buy her a Frapuccino for a snap of her beef curtains.

Written By: Red Ant on 10/21/07 at 8:06 pm

Of course she wouldn't. Those paps are so stupid and hungry for pics of her, that they pay for her gas, Starbuck's, McDonald's, whatevah. She's not going to purposely run over someone who might buy her a Frapuccino for a snap of her beef curtains.

What about accidentally running over them?

and swearing at people is the ultimate in politeness, yes?  ::)

Ant

Written By: whistledog on 10/21/07 at 10:26 pm

Given that previously she was filmed hitting a parked car, and driving away like nothing happened, it only stands to reason that she doesn't belong behind the wheel of a car.  Whether running over that paparazzi's foot was her fault or not, it doesn't really matter anymore.  It only adds to her apparent craziness

Written By: Jessica on 10/21/07 at 10:35 pm

What about accidentally running over them?

She couldn't help it, y'all. Her new lips were blocking her vision. :D

and swearing at people is the ultimate in politeness, yes?  ::)

Ant

Yes it is, g**d*mmit. Where the hell have you been that you don't know this s**t? :P

Written By: Manwich_34 on 11/07/07 at 2:02 pm

Britney has the #2 album in the country and is getting a ton of buzz.  She's also booking some major appearances on some awards shows and stuff.  And I saw pictures of her in the liners of her new CD and she is still the hottest woman around!  Say what you will, most men would rather shag Britney than anyone else!!

Written By: whistledog on 11/07/07 at 10:07 pm

Britney has the #2 album in the country and is getting a ton of buzz.  She's also booking some major appearances on some awards shows and stuff.  And I saw pictures of her in the liners of her new CD and she is still the hottest woman around!  Say what you will, most men would rather shag Britney than anyone else!!

I'd rather shag a carpet

Written By: Jessica on 11/08/07 at 9:26 am

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/wenn5050528.jpg

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 11/08/07 at 6:26 pm

Well, I'll admit, Britney has had better days, but if she were to clean herself up (I don't know a single star who's been on Mr. Blackwells "Worst Dressed List" more times than she has) she might look like her former self. She's definetly not beautiful as far as classic beauty goes, but she's pretty enough to get by. Now, someone like Natalie Portman or Kate Winslet, those are defined beauties. You could rub mud all over their faces and they'd still be beautiful women.  ;D

I think what it comes down to is that she wouldn't be all that unattractive if it weren't for her actions. Her actions are what make her unattractive. She has stooped so low and has ruined herself so many times and has not learned anything from it, that she's lost a lot of respect from many people, including most of her fans.

Yes, dress her up pretty and all, and yeah, you'll find her hot - but usually guys that still think she's hot are looking at her for one thing.

Written By: Brian06 on 11/08/07 at 11:19 pm

She looked good at the VMAs imo...well except the fact that she was drunk or something and her performance was horrible lol...but she didn't look bad. The hotness is still there she just chooses to present herself like junk most of the times these days and looks like crap most of them time.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/briand06/britney-spears-boycott.jpg

Trashy outfit but she doesn't look bad here at all, shame she was high or whatever.

Written By: Step-chan on 11/09/07 at 2:00 pm

Speak for yourself man. :P

I never seen anything special in Britney, have never been a fan of Christina either.

Looks at some of your other posts

No more caffeine for you! :D

^ The caffeine thing is a joke, no offense intended.

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/09/07 at 2:05 pm

Well, I'll admit, Britney has had better days, but if she were to clean herself up (I don't know a single star who's been on Mr. Blackwells "Worst Dressed List" more times than she has) she might look like her former self. She's definetly not beautiful as far as classic beauty goes, but she's pretty enough to get by. Now, someone like Natalie Portman or Kate Winslet, those are defined beauties. You could rub mud all over their faces and they'd still be beautiful women.  ;D

I think what it comes down to is that she wouldn't be all that unattractive if it weren't for her actions. Her actions are what make her unattractive. She has stooped so low and has ruined herself so many times and has not learned anything from it, that she's lost a lot of respect from many people, including most of her fans.

Yes, dress her up pretty and all, and yeah, you'll find her hot - but usually guys that still think she's hot are looking at her for one thing.

Totally agree. :) I still think she's attractive and probably deep inside isn't that different from her 1999 self...or to go even further back, who she was in her childhood (I'm of the opinion that people don't change, it's their surroundings that do). It's just the way in which she's presented herself that's changed. And for better or worse, people can't always shake the image they have of someone once they start doing trashy things, like she has. No matter how low she goes though, part of me really does feel sorry for her.

Written By: Step-chan on 11/09/07 at 2:07 pm

I take it you originally used the f word and s word...

Based on the fliter kicking in.... :D

Written By: Step-chan on 11/09/07 at 2:16 pm

Naw... even in her prime.... I wouldn't want to... Now, I'm not picking on her appearance... It's just I didn't see anything special in her.

And I think Jeanne Garofalo is cute.

Check for new replies or respond here...