inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Butterscotch" Eliminated from America's Got Talent

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/21/07 at 8:20 pm

Amazingly, uber beat-box-babe, Antoinette "Butterscotch" Clinton did not make the final two on America's Got Talent.   :\'(

That girl is F-in' WILD!!!  I have never heard better beat boxing anywhere... man or woman.  You heard it here first, that girl's going places.

Smooth like Buttah...  Hard like Scotch...  :)

Subject: Re: "Butterscotch" Eliminated from America's Got Talent

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/21/07 at 9:43 pm

who made it to the finals?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/22/07 at 12:02 am

What's "America's Got Talent" anyway?

Discount American Idol?

I just like knowing there's somebody named Antoinette "Butterscotch" Clinton out there 

You got Marie Antoinette, Hillary Clinton, and a hunk of sweet, sticky, gooey stuff between them...

I dunnooo...

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/dontknow.gif

Written By: whistledog on 08/22/07 at 12:27 am

I keep forgetting to watch the show.  I really liked Butterscotch.  Sad to see her go :\'(

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/22/07 at 6:02 am

who made it to the finals?

Finalists were Butterscotch, Cas Haley (the reggae singer), Terry Fator (ventriloquist) and Julienne Irwin (the smarmy 14-year-old).

Terry Fator won the prize.  And he is extremely good.  I was torn between him and 'Scotch as to who I wanted to win.

Cas, while very good, I think eventually would become grating because there's only so may songs that I want to hear reggaefied.  As for Julienne, she never did it d=for me.  Way too contrived and I got five bucks that says she's a brat.

They had an interesting studio audience, that incluced former contestants Kashif and "Boy Shakira"  ::), as well as some B-list celebrities such as Page Six Paula.

Written By: whistledog on 08/22/07 at 12:15 pm

Terry Fator won?  He was good, but beating out Butterscotch ?  damn :\'(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/22/07 at 10:11 pm

I didn't really watch too many episodes...but I liked the voluptuous singing girls the best! ;)

Written By: NbC on 08/22/07 at 10:22 pm

I thought Boy Shakira was the best.  ;D  ;)

I didn't watch it religiously but I did watch a few episodes just for the laughs.  They had on some really crazy contestants. 

Check for new replies or respond here...