inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: hay wanna answer?

Written By: gopher on 08/26/07 at 6:46 pm

can any1 tell me how the 90's mixed into the 00's like how the 80's mixed into the 90's like metal rock and grunge and and colors and patterns and stuff like that just wondering because the 00's fell like the 90's except for the fact that so much has died and gone away. :o :-[

Subject: Re: hay wanna answer?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/27/07 at 12:58 am

Some thing's just ain't worth knowing.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/27/07 at 1:29 am

can any1 tell me how the 90's mixed into the 00's like how the 80's mixed into the 90's like metal rock and grunge and and colors and patterns and stuff like that just wondering because the 00's fell like the 90's except for the fact that so much has died and gone away. :o :-MY HEAD A SPLODE

Written By: sonikuu on 08/27/07 at 3:45 am

Lurk more.  Seriously, the info you want is around here somewhere.  We've been over the whole "2000 is kind of 90s isn't it", "1990 and 1991 had similarities to the 80s", "2003 was the first real 00s year", etc. so many times that its kind of pathetic in a way (although everyone, including me, will continue to discuss it).

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 08/27/07 at 4:09 pm

Lurk more.  Seriously, the info you want is around here somewhere.  We've been over the whole "2000 is kind of 90s isn't it", "1990 and 1991 had similarities to the 80s", "2003 was the first real 00s year", etc. so many times that its kind of pathetic in a way (although everyone, including me, will continue to discuss it).

Yeah, this has been discussed many, many times before. Some stuff from the '90s did carry over into the '00s(gangsta rap, and post grunge for example), but to be honest, I don't really think the 2000's are anything like the 1990's.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/28/07 at 5:54 am

The 00s have it all over the 90s.

In the 00s we'll have a full ten years of Britney and Xtina.  This decade has also seen the ascent of Ashlee Simpson and her sister.

What more could a decade offer?

Written By: Marian on 08/30/07 at 1:41 pm

Lurk more.  Seriously, the info you want is around here somewhere.  We've been over the whole "2000 is kind of 90s isn't it", "1990 and 1991 had similarities to the 80s", "2003 was the first real 00s year", etc. so many times that its kind of pathetic in a way (although everyone, including me, will continue to discuss it).
preferably in pms

Check for new replies or respond here...