inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Choclolate Rain

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/06/07 at 10:23 pm

Has anyone here heard the song, Chocolate Rain by Tay Zonday,yet?

If so, what do you think of it?

Subject: Re: Choclolate Rain

Written By: sonikuu on 09/07/07 at 1:24 am

I was exposed to this a few months ago (way before it had 8 million views) by 4chan, the "cancer of the internet" and the source for 90% of the internet's fads (300 fad?  4chan.  Snakes on a Plane?  4chan.  "Rickrolling"?  4chan.).  To be honest, I didn't really care for it.  I mean, its funny at first, but I can't bring myself to listen to the whole thing because the novelty wears off fast for me.  4chan loved it though and took it upon themselves to spread it to every corner of the internet for some god forsaken reason and from what I hear, it was on VH1's Best Week Ever a few weeks back.  

PS: To those who are curious about 4chan...its probably best if you don't check it out.  If you do, avoid the "Random" section at all costs.  If you don't heed my advice, you may end up scarred for life by some of the crap on there.

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/07/07 at 10:35 pm

I was exposed to this a few months ago (way before it had 8 million views) by

RULES ONE AND TWO, MUTHERFARKER!

Second-favorite motivational poster of all time:  "Anonymous: Because none of us are as cruel as all of us."  It's the Internet's equivalent of "Big Brother is Watching You", and should be in visual range of anyone with a Myspace or Facebook account.

Written By: KKay on 09/07/07 at 11:29 pm

i sent that to everyone the minute i heard it.  someone played it on the radio at about 8:30 AM and i went back home just to find it and send it out.

and here he is on tv!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NattlyH0IeM

Written By: sonikuu on 09/08/07 at 2:32 am

RULES ONE AND TWO, MUTHERFARKER!

Second-favorite motivational poster of all time:  "Anonymous: Because none of us are as cruel as all of us."  It's the Internet's equivalent of "Big Brother is Watching You", and should be in visual range of anyone with a Myspace or Facebook account.

Argh, how could I forget rules one and two?  I may have just caused dozens of new****(censored "anonymous" term for newbies.  Want to play it safe just in case) to be born.

Check for new replies or respond here...