inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: This guy's going to hell.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/21/07 at 12:29 pm

Man urinated on dying woman

By ONLINE REPORTER
September 19, 2007

A MAN who urinated on a stricken disabled woman as she lay dying in a street is facing jail after admitting outraging public decency.

Anthony Anderson admitted the single charge when he appeared before magistrates today.

After hearing how his actions robbed the 50-year-old woman of “any dignity”, magistrates agreed that their maximum sentencing powers of six months in prison were insufficient and transferred the case to Crown Court.

They heard how Anderson, 27, shouted “this is YouTube material” as he urinated on and later smothered shaving foam over the hapless victim who had collapsed near his home in Hartlepool.

The town’s magistrates today heard how Christine Lakinski, who suffered a number of medical problems, was making her way home with a box of laminate flooring when she fell ill and stumbled into a doorway.

Anderson, of Hartlepool, was at home with a friend and had smoked a cannabis joint and been drinking when another friend arrived and they spotted the woman.

The three went out and Anderson initially tried to rouse her by kicking the soles of her feet but then went back to his house to get a bucket of water which he threw over her.

The vulnerable victim never responded and Anderson was heard by witnesses to say: “I’m just going to go and piss on her.”

That was filmed on mobile phone and Anderson then got a tin of shaving foam from his home and covered her from head to foot before leaving her lying motionless in the doorway following the incident on July 26.

She was later declared dead at the scene and the cause of death later given as pancreatic failure.

During the incident the men were joined by a number of women and all were said to have laughed at his actions.

The two friends then got ready and went out for the night and Anderson was later found by police in a nightclub.

Lynne Dalton, prosecuting, today urged magistrates to transfer the case to Teesside Crown Court for sentencing claiming their maximum powers were insufficient.

She told the court that until January 2004 the charge of outraging public decency was an indictable offence and carried a maximum life sentence.

She said: “Although his actions did not contribute to her death it was appalling behaviour that robbed her of any dignity in the last hours of her life.

“No human being deserves the humiliation this lady was put through."

After the hearing, the woman’s brother, Mark Lakinski, said: “We will await the outcome and just hope he gets what he deserves.”

The hearing was adjourned until the week commencing October 22 at Teesside Crown Court and Anderson was granted unconditional bail.

He left court with a hooded top pulled up over his face.

Subject: Re: This guy's going to hell.

Written By: God on 09/21/07 at 12:42 pm

*Readies smite button*

Written By: ladybug316 on 09/21/07 at 1:03 pm

:\'(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/21/07 at 1:07 pm

people make me sick. >:(

Written By: Jessica on 09/21/07 at 1:23 pm

That would be sweet if they could charge him as an accessory to murder for failing to call for help.

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 09/21/07 at 1:31 pm

Is this guy going to hell? yes and he has the title of most hated man in america HEY DUDE YOU GOING TO BE PAIRED WITH BIG BUBBA have a nice time in jail Moron!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/21/07 at 3:43 pm

Just when I think that humanity can't sink any lower...

Written By: La Roche on 09/21/07 at 4:31 pm

This is a tough one for me.

On the one hand, I have to admit, even I find it low.. on the other hand, I have to admire the guy for being so callous he was happy to take a piss on a dieing woman.

I'm gonna have to give a thumbs down for this one and hope he goes to jail.. but I hope he sells the video online.

Written By: Paul on 09/21/07 at 4:43 pm

.. on the other hand, I have to admire the guy for being so callous he was happy to take a piss on a dieing woman.

I appreciate your humour is a little on the 'dark' side, but there's nothing 'admirable' in this act at all...

Written By: La Roche on 09/21/07 at 4:58 pm

I appreciate your humour is a little on the 'dark' side, but there's nothing 'admirable' in this act at all...

It's pretty freakin brutal.

You're right, maybe admirable is the wrong word.. let me phrase it differently.. I have to smile simply because the guy is so f**kin nuts he decided pissing on his was acceptable.

Written By: annonymouse on 09/21/07 at 5:01 pm

did anyon read where it says he was high? he did a terrible thing, but he WAS under the influence. i'm sure he would have reacted very differently had he been sober. he deserves a year or two, not life.

Written By: Paul on 09/21/07 at 5:18 pm

did anyon read where it says he was high? he did a terrible thing, but he WAS under the influence. i'm sure he would have reacted very differently had he been sober. he deserves a year or two, not life.

And I suppose someone forced him to get high?  ::)

No sodding excuse!

(Same thing applies with 'drink-drivers', where causing death under the influence should carry a minimum of 20 years!)

Written By: annonymouse on 09/21/07 at 5:23 pm

And I suppose someone forced him to get high?  ::)

No sodding excuse!

(Same thing applies with 'drink-drivers', where causing death under the influence should carry a minimum of 20 years!)

i'm just sayin, he ,ay not be that horrible of a person.

Written By: Paul on 09/21/07 at 5:31 pm

i'm just sayin, he ,ay not be that horrible of a person.

That's as maybe...

...but being high does not give him an unassailable excuse for this kind of behaviour...

(That's not to say his lawyer won't lay it on thick to the contrary in court...)

Anyway, just how 'stoned' was this guy?

He managed to retrieve a bucket of water and shaving foam from his house...was calling for assistance a little bit out of his range?

Written By: La Roche on 09/21/07 at 5:34 pm

He managed to retrieve a bucket of water and shaving foam from his house...was calling for assistance a little bit out of his range?

That's the bit I don't understand.

I mean.. like I said, even I consider it low.. but I can see.. where he could find humor in doing what he did, but then leaving her to die? I don't really understand that, inflicting torment on somebody is one thing, I can't really excuse just leaving her there and going out.

Written By: thereshegoes on 09/21/07 at 5:36 pm

This guy is absolutely disgusting,he deserves to be punished and harshly.

Violence against homeless people is nothing new,a little like violence against prostitutes,they're easy targets to this sickos. Like their lifes aren't hard enough.

And the Bum Fights series played a huge part on this "hey let's kick a homeless and put it on youtube" mentality >:(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/21/07 at 8:30 pm

Nah, it has nothing to do with being stond and drunk and everything to do with being anti-social.  We live in a society, this guy doesn't want to live in one. 

Maybe his environment never expected anything else from him.  The reigning ethos nowadays is:
"If you can't eat it or f**k it, p*ss on it!"
::)

Written By: ladybug316 on 09/21/07 at 10:41 pm

I mean.. like I said, even I consider it low.. but I can see.. where he could find humor in doing what he did, but then leaving her to die? I don't really understand that, inflicting torment on somebody is one thing, I can't really excuse just leaving her there and going out.
"...Inflicting torment on somebody is one thing..." It is? :o  His callousness isn't admirable, infact, in my neighborhood, he's a p***y!

Written By: zcrito on 09/22/07 at 12:22 am

It happened in the UK. She wasn't homeless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=481223&in_page_id=1770

(Britain has some mean SOBs. They're probably rabid soccer fans too)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/22/07 at 1:27 am

It happened in the UK. She wasn't homeless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=481223&in_page_id=1770

(Britain has some mean SOBs. They're probably rabid soccer fans too)

"Teesside Crown Court," you don't say old chap?

More like Peesside Crown Court in this case, but there you go.

Written By: Henk on 09/22/07 at 1:48 am

Peeing on a helpless woman? Covering her in shaving foam? :-\\

Sorry, the humour seems to elude me. And I pray to God I'm not alone on this.

Written By: whistledog on 09/22/07 at 2:51 am

Peeing on a helpless woman? Covering her in shaving foam? :-\\

Sorry, the humour seems to elude me. And I pray to God I'm not alone on this.

I don't see the humour in it either

Written By: La Roche on 09/22/07 at 8:53 am

They're probably rabid soccer fans too

::)

Ya know...

I find this horribly offensive, but I'm not going to get in a twist about it.

Written By: Marian on 09/22/07 at 1:31 pm

I would hope he would have acted differently if he was sober.

Written By: zcrito on 09/23/07 at 10:49 am

Never heard about this until this post. My first thought was where did it happen? Canada, Australia or New Zealand ? No.

My second thought was: Britain has the highest number of people born in the '80s for all of Europe.
I wonder how much part that ol' "pesky" religion played in their upbringing?

And it's also amazing, but every rotten disgusting thing in the world is now placed before us via the internet.

Written By: La Roche on 09/23/07 at 11:01 am

My second thought was: Britain has the highest number of people born in the '80s for all of Europe.
I wonder how much part that ol' "pesky" religion played in their upbringing?

What?  ???

Written By: Henk on 09/23/07 at 2:20 pm

What?  ???

I'm with you on this one. I don't see the connection. :-\\

Written By: La Roche on 09/23/07 at 3:24 pm

I'm with you on this one. I don't see the connection. :-\\

I'm still trying to stop my brain from slipping out of my ear.

Written By: Tia on 09/24/07 at 1:30 pm

I would hope he would have acted differently if he was sober.
i rather think he would have acted worse if he hadn't been stoned.

Written By: Henk on 09/24/07 at 3:44 pm

I blame religion. Well, the "pesky" one anyway. :D

Written By: La Roche on 09/24/07 at 3:59 pm

I blame religion. Well, the "pesky" one anyway. :D

They're all pesky in the eyes of my Dark Lord and master.

Written By: Tia on 09/24/07 at 5:06 pm

i think zcrito may have been referring to thatcherism, but don't quote me.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/24/07 at 5:08 pm

Even though this guy was under the influence, I still don't understand why others around him couldn't have stopped him. If anything, it's the whole bunch of his kind that should be punished for letting something like this happen.

Written By: La Roche on 09/24/07 at 5:35 pm

i think zcrito may have been referring to thatcherism, but don't quote me.

Yeah, us spawn of Thatcher are all pretty much heartless bastards.. seriously.

Written By: JoeMoe on 09/25/07 at 3:19 am

I've been high before and I know there is no way I would have ever done something like that just because I was high... it's rediculus... this guy is an idiot who diserves to get pissed on like he pissed on that old woman...  Just know that he'll get his!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/25/07 at 2:53 pm

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........................  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...