inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite new shows.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/25/07 at 9:58 pm

So far Reaper, Back To You, and K-Ville, are my favorite new TV shows.

What are everyone else's?

Subject: Re: Favorite new shows.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/25/07 at 10:41 pm

I love "Psych" on USA.  It's actually in it's second season right now, but I still consider it pretty new.  It's really funny.

Written By: La Roche on 09/25/07 at 10:50 pm

Dexter was totally the best new show for ages!

Written By: fusefan on 09/26/07 at 12:04 am

Journeyman  8)

Written By: whistledog on 09/26/07 at 12:36 am

'Rules of Engagement'.  It will be in it's second season, but last year, it premiered as a mid-season replacement, so the first season only had like 7 episodes

Written By: NbC on 09/26/07 at 8:19 am

Chuck seemed alright and Journeyman

I haven't seen Bionic Woman yet but that was the one I am anxious to see. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/26/07 at 8:21 am

Journeyman

Written By: statsqueen on 09/26/07 at 11:16 am

I was looking forward to Cane, but I don't know if we will stick with it or not (the premiere was last night).

Written By: NbC on 09/27/07 at 8:27 pm

Bionic Woman

Just saw it last night.  Looks like it will be good. 

Written By: philbo on 09/28/07 at 5:14 am

I don't usually post in these threads... but simply have to add: "Heroes"

Written By: snozberries on 09/28/07 at 7:38 pm

I love "Psych" on USA.  It's actually in it's second season right now, but I still consider it pretty new.  It's really funny.

I live in Santa Barbara (& work in Law Enforcement). I keep making enemies on the USA Psych Message boards because I insist on pointing out all the big mistakes they make.  But the show is growing on me-

Chuck was okay... the jury's still out for me on Journeyman. I need a little more exposition here cuz right now it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Why & how is he travelling back and forth?  How many others can? In the pilot it seemed like there might have been another person sort of lost or "out of time if you will"  I'm gonna stick with it tho and see if I get my answers.

The editing on K-Ville is super chaotic. I don't like that but there's nothing else to watch in that time slot and I am a tv junkie so I will watch until they cancel it.

I have Bionic Woman and Life recorded but couldn't watch them yet.

I'm looking forward to Women's Murder Club and not sure what to expect from Moonlight.

I hope Kitchen Nightmares gets better. It would be fine if it were 30 minutes but an hour seems too long for this show. Or maybe I'd like it better if the people weren't such characitures...

Although it's not new, the cast is new so I have to say... I dislike the cast of this seasons Survivor more than any cast that has come before it. I wish whatever that black smokey thing that lives underground Lost would come over and take these people away and put a new cast in its place.  ;D

R.I.P. VERONICA MARS, THE NINE and GILMORE GIRLS  DAMN I MISS YOU!  :\'(

Written By: Connery on 09/30/07 at 2:03 am

Smallville is not exactly a new show but  Supergirl will now be on the show and thats new and great!

Check for new replies or respond here...