inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dumbass couple leaves child in burning trailer; saves pets.

Written By: Jessica on 09/26/07 at 7:27 am

Yeah. Some people REALLY don't need to be parents.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/14179778/detail.html

Subject: Re: Dumbass couple leaves child in burning trailer; saves pets.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/26/07 at 8:08 am

Ya, I saw this on our local news last night.....people seriously make me ill. >:(

Written By: NbC on 09/26/07 at 8:16 am

Insane!!! 

I am just glad that the boy made it out intact.  Just hope that CPS looks into this further. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/26/07 at 10:27 am

Well, maybe that kid is the antichrist and that couple was trying to save humanity.  Ever think about that?  Huh?
:D

Written By: statsqueen on 09/26/07 at 11:15 am

I just read that article on cnn.com.  I was horrified by the attitude of the parents, like they didn't do anything wrong.  I'm just glad he was saved and not too (physically) hurt.

Written By: Red Ant on 09/26/07 at 12:28 pm

*shakes head*

>:(

Ant

Written By: lorac61469 on 09/26/07 at 12:50 pm

OH MY GOD!!  What is wrong with people? 

Written By: Marian on 09/26/07 at 1:47 pm

Well it did say the boy had smoke inhalation.Could the parents have suffered from this too,resulting in their being in a drugged-like state and thinking the boy was already out?people Do burn stuff to get high,you know.

Written By: statsqueen on 09/26/07 at 2:23 pm

Well it did say the boy had smoke inhalation.Could the parents have suffered from this too,resulting in their being in a drugged-like state and thinking the boy was already out?people Do burn stuff to get high,you know.

They told the firefighters they forgot him.  They were asked several times if anyone else was in there.

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 09/26/07 at 5:56 pm

oh no.......animals have such bad reputations already.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/26/07 at 6:05 pm

Even as a pet owner, this makes me ill to my stomach, pets can easily be replaced, child can't.  ::)

What douchbags.  >:(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/26/07 at 7:17 pm

Even as a pet owner, this makes me ill to my stomach, pets can easily be replaced, child can't.  ::)

You're telling me pets can be easily replace?

Not Skipper!  Best damn dog we ever had!
:\'(

Written By: coqueta83 on 09/26/07 at 7:24 pm

That's so sick. There's something terribly wrong with those parents.  >:( >:(

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/27/07 at 2:59 am

Meth lab must've caught fire.  :P

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 09/27/07 at 6:23 am

animals can't................................be....................replaced so..................easily..............

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/27/07 at 7:11 am

animals can't................................be....................replaced so..................easily..............

no...but if I had the choice whether to have my child or my cat to be eaten up in flames....there wouldn't even be a choice to make.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/27/07 at 6:13 pm

Those two bung-holes live about one-half mile from my house.  Of course all sorts of people are coming out to defend them, even thiough they remembered to "save their weed" whilst forgetting about their child.  >:(

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/27/07 at 11:06 pm

You're telling me pets can be easily replace?

Not Skipper!  Best damn dog we ever had!
:\'(

I know off hand, that they really can't be replaced, very easily.  I was just saying then when a child dies, you can't go out get another one, right away.

With a pet, you can.

That I thought that it was most horrible thing to do, leaving the kids, behind in the burning trailer, when you could easily get the kids, and pets out, if you time things, right.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/28/07 at 12:06 am

I know off hand, that they really can't be replaced, very easily.   I was just saying then when a child dies, you can't go out get another one, right away.

With a pet, you can.

That I thought that it was most horrible thing to do, leaving the kids, behind in the burning trailer, when you could easily get the kids, and pets out, if you time things, right.

I'm just joking.  We didn't have a dog named Skipper...we had a dog named Sparky!
:P

Those two bung-holes live about one-half mile from my house.  Of course all sorts of people are coming out to defend them, even thiough they remembered to "save their weed" whilst forgetting about their child.  >:(

What about the devil?  If Satan was going to spawn the antichrist, would he choose Beaver county?

Written By: Jessica on 09/28/07 at 8:37 am

Yet more idiots who don't need to be parents.

Couple leaves son in stroller so they can party

Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/07 at 9:18 am

you know what? these imbreds should have to wear a diaper that is never allowed to get changed...and let them sit in sh!t and piss for days and weeks...and see how they like it. People like this shouldn't be allowed to exist.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/28/07 at 11:12 am

If you can take care of children properly then choose not to have them.  I'll bet the couple treated the pets better than the kids. >:(

As for the couple leaving the baby in the stroller so they could party.  The need to grow up for the kids sake.  What ever happened to priorities?

Written By: Red Ant on 09/28/07 at 12:17 pm

"they neglected baby Gabriel so badly that his body was covered with diaper rash, his body temperature was 12 degrees below normal and he stopped breathing, requiring 21 minutes of CPR to revive him."

you know what? these imbreds should have to wear a diaper that is never allowed to get changed...and let them sit in sh!t and piss for days and weeks...and see how they like it. People like this shouldn't be allowed to exist.

I vote for sterilization for them both... for starters.

Ant

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/28/07 at 12:26 pm

"they neglected baby Gabriel so badly that his body was covered with diaper rash, his body temperature was 12 degrees below normal and he stopped breathing, requiring 21 minutes of CPR to revive him."

I vote for sterilization for them both... for starters.

Ant

That's beyond abuse that cruelty. 

Here's the thing some people consider babies as a accessory.  I heard on NPR once they were like a badge of honor in some communities.  In other words if you didn't have a kid by 16 you weren't considered an adult.  I've seen woman hit babies (less then two years of age) for "acting out".

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/28/07 at 5:08 pm

What about the devil?  If Satan was going to spawn the antichrist, would he choose Beaver county?

Not only am I from Beaver County, but this is Center Township.  Our sports teams are called The Trojans  ;D

We are also home to Colleen Shipman, the astronaut who got maced by Lisa Nowak, the pampernaut who made that cross-country trip in a diaper.

And Damian Bradford, the triggerman in the notorious "Donna Moonda Murder for Hire Case" lived just over the hill from me.

We are also home to the "Chi Chi's hepatitis outbreak" back in '04 where 600 people were glued to the potty for a week or two.  :o

...and y'all wonder why I am the way I am...  ;)

Written By: lorac61469 on 09/28/07 at 6:55 pm

Poor baby.  :(

Written By: statsqueen on 09/28/07 at 10:04 pm

Not only am I from Beaver County, but this is Center Township.  Our sports teams are called The Trojans   ;D

We are also home to Colleen Shipman, the astronaut who got maced by Lisa Nowak, the pampernaut who made that cross-country trip in a diaper.

And Damian Bradford, the triggerman in the notorious "Donna Moonda Murder for Hire Case" lived just over the hill from me.

We are also home to the "Chi Chi's hepatitis outbreak" back in '04 where 600 people were glued to the potty for a week or two.  :o

...and y'all wonder why I am the way I am...   ;)

Whoa....    ???  :-\\    Sorry to hear it, LB!

Written By: Marian on 09/29/07 at 1:16 pm

I don't think pets can easily be replaced.Overbreeding by humans is by far the biggest threat to the environment,vastly eclipsing overbreeding pets.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 10/02/07 at 12:21 am

I don't think pets can easily be replaced.Overbreeding by humans is by far the biggest threat to the environment,vastly eclipsing overbreeding pets.

Okay, are we completely missing the topic at hand here?

Check for new replies or respond here...