inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Speaking of bad parents...

Written By: Jessica on 10/01/07 at 4:11 pm

They finally took Brit-brit's kids away. I'm sure the children are relieved.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/01/spears.federline/index.html

Subject: Re: Speaking of bad parents...

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/01/07 at 4:15 pm

Yes, we all knew k-fed was much more of a proper parent than Britney.  I love it when the courts get it right. :)

Written By: Jessica on 10/01/07 at 4:19 pm

Yes, we all knew k-fed was much more of a proper parent than Britney.  I love it when the courts get it right. :)

I'm not keen on K-Fed either, but at least he doesn't whore his children out to the media whenever he sees them. It seems that all I've seen in the past few weeks (because I'm a big fan of gossip sites...yeah I know ::)) is pics of Britney toting those kids all over the place. In some, they were even crying. Apparently, the taking them out was her undoing, since she doesn't have a driver's license in the state of California and she was DRIVING.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/01/07 at 4:23 pm

I'm not keen on K-Fed either, but at least he doesn't whore his children out to the media whenever he sees them. It seems that all I've seen in the past few weeks (because I'm a big fan of gossip sites...yeah I know ::)) is pics of Britney toting those kids all over the place. In some, they were even crying. Apparently, the taking them out was her undoing, since she doesn't have a driver's license in the state of California and she was DRIVING.

K-fed seems protective of them.  Britney does not know how to care for a child.  Doesn't she call them both "mistakes"?

Written By: Jessica on 10/01/07 at 4:26 pm

K-fed seems protective of them.  Britney does not know how to care for a child.  Doesn't she call them both "mistakes"?

If she does, that's some cold assed sh*t. Her kids are adorable.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/01/07 at 4:32 pm

If she does, that's some cold assed sh*t. Her kids are adorable.

Yeah, Star Magazine said she does.  Normally I think Star is way too gossipy but I think this time it the true.  Sad as heck to say the least.

Written By: whistledog on 10/02/07 at 12:29 am

K-Fed isn't any better, but better he get them than her.  The way she has been acting lately, she's like a thousand times more wacko than he will ever be

The list of things she has done, could fill a Stephen King size novel.  She's flashed her hot spots for all to see, she's hit parked cars, shaved her head, and tried to smash a car, etc.  A kid that grows up with a mother like that will end up becoming just as f*cked up as her parents, and that's not good

Written By: lorac61469 on 10/02/07 at 12:59 pm

I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad K-Fed has them.  I hope Britney can straighten out her life. 

Written By: Jessica on 10/02/07 at 1:21 pm

I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad K-Fed has them.  I hope Britney can straighten out her life. 

It has been brought up that her bat-sh*t crazy behaviour was all a ploy so she didn't have to care for the two boys anymore. What makes it more believable is that yesterday, instead of lamenting the loss of the kiddos, she handed them over (two days before she was supposed to...if I were in danger of losing my child, I would spend all kinds of time with them), then went to a tanning salon, then applied for her CA license (which she was supposed to do before yesterday so she could keep the kids), then checked into some hotel and watched the paps fight over here pics (laughing all the while), and was basically just all around cheerful. :-\\

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/02/07 at 1:23 pm

It has been brought up that her bat-sh*t crazy behaviour was all a ploy so she didn't have to care for the two boys anymore. What makes it more believable is that yesterday, instead of lamenting the loss of the kiddos, she handed them over (two days before she was supposed to...if I were in danger of losing my child, I would spend all kinds of time with them), then went to a tanning salon, then applied for her CA license (which she was supposed to do before yesterday so she could keep the kids), then checked into some hotel and watched the paps fight over here pics (laughing all the while), and was basically just all around cheerful. :-\\

she's a sick individual.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 10/02/07 at 1:27 pm

Britney Spears seems like a complete train wreck of a human being. I generally don't follow the whole celebrity gossip thing, it has about as much impact on my life as the dump some guy in Uzbekistan took last night, yet I can't help but wonder just how far down she's gonna go or where she'll be in 5 or 10 years.

Written By: danootaandme on 10/02/07 at 4:23 pm

It isn't like either one will actually raise the kids.  That'll be up to the various nannies and housekeepers.  Every once in a while they will be trotted out for a photo-op, in a few years they will be similar train wrecks and we will be reading about them.

Check for new replies or respond here...