inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: get well to the Hanson brother

Written By: saver on 10/06/07 at 5:18 pm

Just when we started to like them(LOL)..The older Hanson fell ill and needed an operation and more to come...

I enjoyed their work but haven't heard much from them since MMM-BOP....
Apparently a couple learned to make babies and that's what they've been up to. ???

Subject: Re: get well to the Hanson brother

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/06/07 at 5:21 pm

Just when we started to like them(LOL)..The older Hanson fell ill and needed an operation and more to come...

I enjoyed their work but haven't heard much from them since MMM-BOP....
Apparently a couple learned to make babies and that's what they've been up to. ???

Actually they have three albums out I believe since the MMM-Bop days.  Anyway here's sending him get well wishes.  Having a blood clot in the lung is not a pleasant thing.

Written By: whistledog on 10/06/07 at 7:52 pm

Hanson still puts out songs.  They never really had a whole string of Top 40s in the US, but they do very well in the UK

Written By: saver on 10/07/07 at 5:20 pm

Actually they have three albums out I believe since the MMM-Bop days.  Anyway here's sending him get well wishes.  Having a blood clot in the lung is not a pleasant thing.

I heard they may have to remove a rib as well.

(they have a family of about 6 brothers I think, if they will go on without him, they could step in? )

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/08/07 at 12:30 pm

Hope that things are ok, and he recovers.

Check for new replies or respond here...