inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dumbledore's gay!

Written By: Max Power on 10/20/07 at 10:06 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071020/ts_nm/rowling_dc

NEW YORK (Reuters) - J.K. Rowling has outed one of the main characters of her best-selling Harry Potter series, telling fans in New York that the wizard Albus Dumbledore, head of Hogwarts school, is gay.

Speaking at Carnegie Hall on Friday night in her first U.S. tour in seven years, Rowling confirmed what some fans had always suspected -- that she "always thought Dumbledore was gay," reported entertainment Web site E! Online.

Rowling said Dumbledore fell in love with the charming wizard Gellert Grindelwald but when Grindelwald turned out to be more interested in the dark arts than good, Dumbledore was "terribly let down" and went on to destroy his rival.

That love, she said, was Dumbledore's "great tragedy."

"Falling in love can blind us to an extent," she said.

The audience reportedly fell silent after the admission -- then erupted into applause.

Rowling, 42, said if she had known that would be the response, she would have revealed her thoughts on Dumbledore earlier.

Fans on the top Potter fan site TheLeakyCauldron.org (http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org) were divided on the news, some uncertain Rowling wasn't going to backtrack on the announcement, others saying it was unnecessary, and some welcoming the extra information on Dumbledore.

"This is even more awesome because it adds another layer to Dumbledore's character, which is already so rich and complicated. I hope he got over Grindlevald (sic) and fell in love again," wrote Amanda.

Rowling said she had read through a script for the movie adaptation of the sixth book in the series, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" and corrected a passage in which Dumbledore was reminiscing about past loves by crossing it out and scrawling "Dumbledore is gay" over it.

Rowling, a mother of three, is now estimated to be worth $1.12 billion, making her the first dollar-billionaire author.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" -- the seventh and final book in the boy wizard series -- became the fastest-selling book in history when it was released in July.

More than 11 million copies were sold in the first 24 hours in the United States and Britain

Subject: Re: Dumbledore's gay!

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 10/21/07 at 9:39 am

what's strange is that most of the Harry Potter fans i know ARE Christian. there are alot Christian conservative types in my (dreadful) ROTC class that read Harry Potter.

Written By: Macphisto on 10/21/07 at 11:08 am

Interesting...  I had certain suspicions of this, but good for Rowling.  I'm glad the response she got was positive.

Granted, Sioux brings up a good point.  I happen to know a lot of conservative Christians that are fans of the series as well.  Along with this, there had already been a major resistance put up by the Religious Right saying that the books promoted witchcraft (which is about the dumbest protest I've ever heard).  Still, now that a gay character is present in the series, this is unfortunately ammo for this same group.

Hopefully, the more intelligent potential readers will come to appreciate Rowling's entertaining writing style and won't close their minds just because of something as trivial as a character being gay.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/21/07 at 3:45 pm

I really would like J.K. Rowling to write a supplement to the Harry Potter series. After the last book came out, there were a lot things that she left up in the air which the reader asking, "What happen to....?" She eased many questions (including mine) when she said this (the following is from Wikipedia:

In an interview, online chat,, and Wizard of the Month section of her website, Rowling gave additional information on the futures of the main characters that she chose not to include in the epilogue of the book. She stated that:

* Harry becomes an Auror for the Ministry of Magic, and is later appointed head of the department. He keeps Sirius's motorcycle, which Arthur Weasley repaired for him, but he can no longer speak Parseltongue after Voldemort's soul fragment inside him was destroyed.
    * Ginny Weasley plays for the Holyhead Harpies Quidditch team for a time, leaves to establish a family with Harry and later becomes the lead Quidditch correspondent for the Daily Prophet.
    * Ron Weasley works at George's store for a time, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, then joins Harry as an Auror.
    * Hermione finds her parents in Australia and removes the memory modification charm she put on them. She initially works for the Ministry of Magic in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, greatly improving life for house elves and their ilk. She later moves to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and assists in eradicating oppressive, pro-pureblood laws.

Rowling also explained the fates of several secondary characters:

* George Weasley continues his successful joke shop and names his first child Fred, in memory of his late twin brother.
    * Luna Lovegood searches the world for odd and unique creatures. She eventually marries Rolf, a grandson of the famed naturalist, Newt Scamander. Her father's publication, The Quibbler, has returned to its usual condition of "advanced lunacy" and is appreciated for its unintentional humour.
    * Firenze is welcomed back into his herd, who finally acknowledge the virtue of his pro-human leanings.
    * Dolores Umbridge is arrested, interrogated, and imprisoned for crimes against Muggle-borns.

There have been transformations in the wider wizarding world:

* Kingsley Shacklebolt is the permanent Minister for Magic, with Percy Weasley working under him as a high official. Among the reforms introduced by Shacklebolt, Azkaban no longer uses Dementors. Consequently, the world is now a "much sunnier place". Harry, Ron, and Hermione have also been instrumental in reforming the Ministry.
    * At Hogwarts, Slytherin House has become more diluted and is no longer the pureblood bastion it once was, although its dark reputation lingers.
    * Voldemort's jinx on the Defence Against the Dark Arts (DADA) position is broken with his death. There is now a permanent DADA teacher.
    * A portrait of Snape, who briefly served as Hogwarts Headmaster, does not appear in the headmaster's office as he abandoned his post. Harry intends to lobby for the addition of Snape's portrait, and publicly reveals Snape's steadfastness.

Cat

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 10/21/07 at 10:50 pm

Well, he is a fairy.

(ducks)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/22/07 at 7:04 pm

Well, he is a fairy.

(ducks)

Very subtle, AL-B, very subtle.

At least J.K. outed him before some televangelist did the job!
:P

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/22/07 at 10:20 pm

Well, he is a fairy.

(ducks)
He is not!  He's the Headmaster

it's financially clever of JK to wait until the books are all done and sales are phenomenally record breaking to announce this. I wonder what it would have been like if she had revealed this earlier, say by the first or 2nd book. Does it in any way affect the story? And why does his sexual orientation have to be revealed now? I don't care if a fictional character in a book is straight or gay, but I think it's unnecessary to even mention it. Most people don't wanna know one way or the other. That's not why they are reading Harry Potter books and going to the movies. I wish his private life were kept private. I can see a surprise book 8 that deals with the multiple lawsuits from some of the boys at Hogwarts.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/22/07 at 11:15 pm

If you don't eat your meat,
You can't have any pudding!
How can can you have any pudding
If you don't eat your meat?

You, yes, you...Stand still laddie!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/22/07 at 11:33 pm

If you don't eat your meat,
You can't have any pudding!
How can can you have any pudding
If you don't eat your meat?

You, yes, you...Stand still laddie!

that part at the end of the song always unnerved me  ;D
"You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!"

so now I still need to read book 6 & then the 7th & final book. I sure hope there isn't any more surprises, like Professor Snape concocting a date rape potion or something like that.

Written By: karen on 10/23/07 at 9:38 am

I sure hope there isn't any more surprises, like Professor Snape concocting a date rape potion or something like that.

You've been reading a spoilers page again, haven't you?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 10/23/07 at 1:10 pm

Very subtle, AL-B, very subtle.

At least J.K. outed him before some televangelist did the job!
:P

You should know by now that I'm not exactly known for my subtlety.  :o

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/23/07 at 3:00 pm

Didn't surprise me any.  I think I would have been more shocked if it was Draco.

Written By: Tia on 10/23/07 at 3:10 pm

which one's dumbledore again? was that the hot one?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/23/07 at 3:17 pm

Only if you're into older men.  He's the one with the long white beard.  Sir Ian Mc Kean (spelling) plays him in the movies.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/23/07 at 3:19 pm

;D are you like attracted to old white haired dudes? yeah he was the wizard that looks like Gandalf who is also gay. I think Saruman in LOTR was also gay. remember his companion Grima? Saruman's pet name for him was "Wormtongue" ewwww  8-P. Gay Wizards are everywhere

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/23/07 at 5:02 pm

Only if you're into older men.  He's the one with the long white beard.  Sir Ian Mc Kean (spelling) plays him in the movies.

It was Michael Gambon who took over the role when Richard Harris passed away after the second movie came out.

Cat

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/23/07 at 5:07 pm

It was Michael Gambon who took over the role when Richard Harris passed away after the second movie came out.

Cat

Oh, that's right.  Why was I thinking of Sir Ian?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/23/07 at 5:33 pm

Gay Wizards are everywhere

This line made me LOL.  ;D

Who cares if Dumbledore is gay?  As far as I'm concerned, it has no bearing on the story AT ALL.  Maybe if his relationship with Grindewald had been more of a central theme...but it wasn't.  I think it's weird that she's coming out with it now.

Written By: snozberries on 10/24/07 at 10:05 am

Yet another "outing" that doesn't surprise me... Go Dumbledore!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/24/07 at 11:48 am

Oh, that's right.  Why was I thinking of Sir Ian?

Because he played Gandolf in LOTR. Many people (including myself) thought that he would have been an excellent replacement for Richard Harris but Sir Ian didn't want to be "type casted" as a wizard.

Cat

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/24/07 at 11:50 am

Because he played Gandolf in LOTR. Many people (including myself) thought that he would have been an excellent replacement for Richard Harris but Sir Ian didn't want to be "type casted" as a wizard.

Cat

He would have made a wonderful Dumbledore.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/24/07 at 11:55 am

He would have made a wonderful Dumbledore.

I think much better than Michael Gambon

Cat

Written By: Zoso on 10/26/07 at 8:28 am

I think Gambon is a good Dumbledore. But I think it's Harris's portrayal of the character that will be remembered. That's the Dumbeldore people picture when reading the books.

It's no big shock that Dumbledore was gay. What's more shocking is he was in love with Grindelwald. But for some reason when I heard the "news" it just seemed to fit Dumbledore's character perfectly. Like you hear that he's gay and think, "of course!" It just makes sense.

Written By: philbo on 10/26/07 at 2:12 pm

I suppose (being gay himself) Ian McKellern would have made a very appropriate Dumbledore...

Have to admit that I don't really give a proverbial monkey's about Dumbledore (or anyone else) being gay, but couldn't resist the thought that this would make a great "Runaround Sue" parody...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/26/07 at 11:52 pm

Certain social commentators are accusig JK Rowling of "indoctrinating" children into "tolerating the gay lifestyle." But, you know, for some of those clowns nothing short of "shoot 'em on sight!" will do!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/vogel.gif

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/27/07 at 9:22 am

Certain social commentators are accusig JK Rowling of "indoctrinating" children into "tolerating the gay lifestyle." But, you know, for some of those clowns nothing short of "shoot 'em on sight!" will do!

He's not even sexually active.  That really is getting petty.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/27/07 at 12:23 pm

What do you expect from a bunch of muggles.

Cat

Subject: Re: Dumbledore's legacy!

Written By: Doc Brown on 10/27/07 at 12:54 pm

I really would like J.K. Rowling to write a supplement to the Harry Potter series. After the last book came out, there were a lot things that she left up in the air which the reader asking, "What happen to....?" She eased many questions (including mine) when she said this (the following is from Wikipedia:

In an interview, online chat,, and Wizard of the Month section of her website, Rowling gave additional information on the futures of the main characters that she chose not to include in the epilogue of the book. She stated that:

* Harry becomes an Auror for the Ministry of Magic, and is later appointed head of the department. He keeps Sirius's motorcycle, which Arthur Weasley repaired for him, but he can no longer speak Parseltongue after Voldemort's soul fragment inside him was destroyed.
    * Ginny Weasley plays for the Holyhead Harpies Quidditch team for a time, leaves to establish a family with Harry and later becomes the lead Quidditch correspondent for the Daily Prophet.
    * Ron Weasley works at George's store for a time, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, then joins Harry as an Auror.
    * Hermione finds her parents in Australia and removes the memory modification charm she put on them. She initially works for the Ministry of Magic in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, greatly improving life for house elves and their ilk. She later moves to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and assists in eradicating oppressive, pro-pureblood laws.

Rowling also explained the fates of several secondary characters:

* George Weasley continues his successful joke shop and names his first child Fred, in memory of his late twin brother.
    * Luna Lovegood searches the world for odd and unique creatures. She eventually marries Rolf, a grandson of the famed naturalist, Newt Scamander. Her father's publication, The Quibbler, has returned to its usual condition of "advanced lunacy" and is appreciated for its unintentional humour.
    * Firenze is welcomed back into his herd, who finally acknowledge the virtue of his pro-human leanings.
    * Dolores Umbridge is arrested, interrogated, and imprisoned for crimes against Muggle-borns.

There have been transformations in the wider wizarding world:

* Kingsley Shacklebolt is the permanent Minister for Magic, with Percy Weasley working under him as a high official. Among the reforms introduced by Shacklebolt, Azkaban no longer uses Dementors. Consequently, the world is now a "much sunnier place". Harry, Ron, and Hermione have also been instrumental in reforming the Ministry.
    * At Hogwarts, Slytherin House has become more diluted and is no longer the pureblood bastion it once was, although its dark reputation lingers.
    * Voldemort's jinx on the Defence Against the Dark Arts (DADA) position is broken with his death. There is now a permanent DADA teacher.
    * A portrait of Snape, who briefly served as Hogwarts Headmaster, does not appear in the headmaster's office as he abandoned his post. Harry intends to lobby for the addition of Snape's portrait, and publicly reveals Snape's steadfastness.

Cat

Perhaps one day, JK will write an 8th book about Harry, his & Ron's adventures as Aurors with appearances by Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Seamus & Luna.

From the epilogue, I can safely conclude that Hagrid is still teaching Care Of Magical Creatures, and he might even be head of Gryffindor House by now, taking over when McGonagall was restored as Hogwart's Headmaster(But who's teaching transfiguration?) And maybe Harry might even retire from chasing dark wizards and accept a position at Hogwart's as DADA teacher, or Quidditch coach!
And I certainly wouldn't mind more adventures at Hogwart's with James, Lily & Albus Potter, as long as they're friends with Rose & Hugo Weasley.

Of Course, I still want to know two things: Did Harry, Ron & Hermione ever graduate from Hogwart's(since they spent most of year seven on a mission from Dumbledore), and what exactly was the Malfoys' fate? I'm certain Narcissa & Lucius went to prison, and Molly Weasley killed Bellatrix in battle, but what became of Draco? He's seen putting his son on the train, so he clearly wan't arrested, but was he expelled?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Your pal,
Doc

8)

Subject: Re: Dumbledore's legacy!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/27/07 at 1:01 pm

Perhaps one day, JK will write an 8th book about Harry, his & Ron's adventures as Aurors with appearances by Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Seamus & Luna.

From the epilogue, I can safely conclude that Hagrid is still teaching Care Of Magical Creatures, and he might even be head of Gryffindor House by now, taking over when McGonagall was restored as Hogwart's Headmaster(But who's teaching transfiguration?) And maybe Harry might even retire from chasing dark wizards and accept a position at Hogwart's as DADA teacher, or Quidditch coach!
And I certainly wouldn't mind more adventures at Hogwart's with James, Lily & Albus Potter, as long as they're friends with Rose & Hugo Weasley.

Of Course, I still want to know two things: Did Harry, Ron & Hermione ever graduate from Hogwart's(since they spent most of year seven on a mission from Dumbledore), and what exactly was the Malfoys' fate? I'm certain Narcissa & Lucius went to prison, and Molly Weasley killed Bellatrix in battle, but what became of Draco? He's seen putting his son on the train, so he clearly wan't arrested, but was he expelled?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Your pal,
Doc

8)

I do agree with you. I want to know more, too.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 10/27/07 at 2:07 pm

He's not even sexually active.  That really is getting petty.

Now how can you know that?  The books tell Harry's story.  We have no idea what Dumbledore is doing when he isn't present in the scene we're reading.

Personally I hope he's getting some action when he's away.  He killed Grindlewald years ago- even tho he probably still had a crush on him I don't think he Dumbledore abstained all these years because he was pining for his lost love...

And I don't know but I want don't think Dumbledore was "in the closet" because that would infer a bit of self loathing and I thinking Dumbledore is all about embracing whatever it is that makes you you.  I just think he was discreet- or maybe wizards are just so far advanced than muggles (like Cat said  ;) ) that no one tallked about Dumbledore's sexuality because no one cared. All that mattered were his wizarding skills and he proved time and time again that he could flick his wand with the best of them.... there's a really bad, off color joke hidden in there somewhere  ;).

Dumbledore RULES!

Written By: Max Power on 10/27/07 at 3:05 pm

Now how can you know that?  The books tell Harry's story.  We have no idea what Dumbledore is doing when he isn't present in the scene we're reading.

Personally I hope he's getting some action when he's away.  He killed Grindlewald years ago- even tho he probably still had a crush on him I don't think he Dumbledore abstained all these years because he was pining for his lost love...

And I don't know but I want don't think Dumbledore was "in the closet" because that would infer a bit of self loathing and I thinking Dumbledore is all about embracing whatever it is that makes you you.  I just think he was discreet- or maybe wizards are just so far advanced than muggles (like Cat said  ;) ) that no one tallked about Dumbledore's sexuality because no one cared. All that mattered were his wizarding skills and he proved time and time again that he could flick his wand with the best of them.... there's a really bad, off color joke hidden in there somewhere   ;).

Dumbledore RULES!

He didn't kill him, he just imprison him.

Written By: snozberries on 10/27/07 at 3:13 pm

He didn't kill him, he just imprison him.

Okay then he imprisoned him... maybe then all those trips to Azkaban were for conjugal vistis  ;D

I retain nothing I've ever read ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/27/07 at 3:34 pm

so that's how it is in Hogwarts, & Askaban; prison, bondage, Dumbledore whipping out his wand

Written By: Doc Brown on 10/27/07 at 5:46 pm

so that's how it is in Hogwarts, & AZkaban; prison, bondage, Dumbledore whipping out his wand
Well, there's an off-color joke that's not hidden at all! >:(
I don't see why Rowling decided to toss this out, because it has no bearing on the story whatsoever. And I read somewhere that Dumbledore, at the time of the Sorcerer's Stone, was 150 years old! How many people do YOU know, straight or not, wizard or not, that are still seeing that kind of action at that age? No need to reply.

Your Pal,
Doc

8)

Written By: snozberries on 10/28/07 at 2:21 am

I don't see why Rowling decided to toss this out, because it has no bearing on the story whatsoever. And I read somewhere that Dumbledore, at the time of the Sorcerer's Stone, was 150 years old! How many people do YOU know, straight or not, wizard or not, that are still seeing that kind of action at that age? No need to reply.

Your Pal,
Doc

8)

Muggles have Viagra... I'm sure Wizards came up with a spell for this problem long ago. Wingardiam Leviosa!  ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/28/07 at 2:32 am

Muggles have Viagra... I'm sure Wizards came up with a spell for this problem long ago. Wingardiam Leviosa!  ;)
now that's funny  ;D

Your Pal,
Doc

8)

action at his age was probably no problem as I suspect the Sorcerer's Stone which was guarded very closely, & something Voldermort also wanted badly because it had amazing properties to turn metals into gold & extend long life,may have also had the power to enhance Wizard libido as well. 

Written By: Macphisto on 10/29/07 at 12:57 am

it's financially clever of JK to wait until the books are all done and sales are phenomenally record breaking to announce this. I wonder what it would have been like if she had revealed this earlier, say by the first or 2nd book. Does it in any way affect the story? And why does his sexual orientation have to be revealed now? I don't care if a fictional character in a book is straight or gay, but I think it's unnecessary to even mention it. Most people don't wanna know one way or the other. That's not why they are reading Harry Potter books and going to the movies. I wish his private life were kept private. I can see a surprise book 8 that deals with the multiple lawsuits from some of the boys at Hogwarts.

Headmaster...  oh god...  lol...  That's a good pun that I had never thought of...

Still, while I sort of agree with you, you do realize Freddie Mercury was gay, right?  Since you have a picture of him as your avatar, I just figured it was worth mentioning.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/29/07 at 1:19 am

Headmaster...  oh god...  lol...  That's a good pun that I had never thought of...

Still, while I sort of agree with you, you do realize Freddie Mercury was gay, right?  Since you have a picture of him as your avatar, I just figured it was worth mentioning.
I'm glad to provide some comic relief Macphisto. it's really rather sick how quickly some of these innuendo/jokes come to mind  ;D

and I sure do know Freddie was gay & I hope my posts don't come off too homophobic. I still remember when I saw Freddie in drag, dressed as a housewife vacuuming in the Video "I Want To Break Free" that i was a little bit stunned by it, but Freddie sure did have a massive amount of charisma and I do love Queen's music and everytime I see a video of him/them, it makes me sad that so much talent is gone so soon. I pay homage to him and their music with my avatar and I'm as straight and hetero as they come and it's ok because "Nothing really matters, anyone can see, nothing really matters, nothing really matters.... to me.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hMrY8jysdg

Written By: philbo on 10/29/07 at 5:02 am

Still, while I sort of agree with you, you do realize Freddie Mercury was gay, right?

I always kind of thought that he wasn't so much "gay", or even bisexual as much as (what's a good word for it?) "pan-sexual"

I still remember when I saw Freddie in drag, dressed as a housewife vacuuming in the Video "I Want To Break Free" that i was a little bit stunned by it,

Even with the 'tache... but you have to admit that Roger Taylor is rather worryingly attractive in that video ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/29/07 at 11:51 am

I always kind of thought that he wasn't so much "gay", or even bisexual as much as (what's a good word for it?) "pan-sexual"
Even with the 'tache... but you have to admit that Roger Taylor is rather worryingly attractive in that video ;)

I always thought Freddie was a "tri-sexual". He would try anything.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 10/29/07 at 4:34 pm

I'm glad to provide some comic relief Macphisto. it's really rather sick how quickly some of these innuendo/jokes come to mind  ;D

You're not kidding... do you know how hard I had to fight not to refer to the prison as Asskaban....oops  :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/29/07 at 5:11 pm

Your Pal,
Doc

8)

Ever read the Old Testament?  'Nuff said.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/29/07 at 7:32 pm

i need to watch it again because i don't recall seeing Roger Taylor unless he looked so cute i thought he was a chick  :o

I always thought Freddie was a "tri-sexual". He would try anything.

Cat
that's the first time i've heard that ^ and it made me chuckle  ;D

Ever read the Old Testament?  'Nuff said.
Sarah & Abraham 90-100 years old each are told they will have a son. sarah lauged at the angel.   
so after the baby boy was born they were told to name him Isaac (Hebrew for laughter)  ;D 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/29/07 at 8:09 pm

He's still one of my favorite wizards, outside of Gandalf.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/30/07 at 2:15 am

He's still one of my favorite wizards, outside of Gandalf.
I'm in agreement with you. Gandalf is the man!  I mean "The Wizard"  and as for the Harry Potter movies, I'm not too fond of Dumbledore #2. Richard Harris's Dumbledore seemed so much closer and caring to Harry, almost like family, while #2 seems harsher, a bit distant and not that closeness & concern we saw in the first 2 movies. In the Goblet Of Fire when Harry's name appears as a Tri Wizard tournament champion, Dumbledore #2 goes off on Harry and grabs his shirt demanding the truth about whether Harry submitted his own name. It was rather threatening and mean.  Dumbledore #1 was more intuitive and understanding of Harry, kind of like a favorite uncle.

Written By: philbo on 10/30/07 at 5:36 am

i need to watch it again because i don't recall seeing Roger Taylor unless he looked so cute i thought he was a chick

He's the blonde one dressed as a schoolgirl... (the grey-haired one is John Deacon and the one with hair in curlers - what, he wants it even curlier??? - is Brian May)

Written By: philbo on 10/30/07 at 9:26 am

Have to admit that I don't really give a proverbial monkey's about Dumbledore (or anyone else) being gay, but couldn't resist the thought that this would make a great "Runaround Sue" parody...

I said I couldn't resist... hear it on soundclick or see it on YouTube

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/30/07 at 10:27 am

that's awesome Philbo and really funny. 

Written By: philbo on 10/30/07 at 11:31 am

that's awesome Philbo and really funny. 

:)

Written By: Marian on 10/30/07 at 1:51 pm

swish,swish ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/30/07 at 3:16 pm

swish,swish ;)

It's swish and flick.  ;) :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/30/07 at 8:12 pm

It's swish and flick.  ;) :D ;D ;D

Cat
you girls crack me up  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/30/07 at 8:34 pm

Excellent!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/31/07 at 12:47 pm

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20071030/ljd071030.gif

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 10/31/07 at 10:59 pm

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20071030/ljd071030.gif

Cat
;D

Written By: Max Power on 11/01/07 at 9:39 pm

Good to know the Phelps are bankrupt. ;D ;D

Written By: philbo on 11/02/07 at 5:16 am

Financially now, as well as morally and spiritually?

Written By: Max Power on 11/02/07 at 10:53 am

Financially now, as well as morally and spiritually?

Financially and I seriously doubted they even have moral in the first place let alone spiritually.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/07/07 at 11:29 am

Yeah, but they're still doing there crap. ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...